Surviving The End (The Academ...

By LoveAshleyNicole

Emergency alert system activated. Panicked voices. The smell of rotting flesh and death. Devastation. On Fri... More

The beginning of the end.
The end of being alone.
Calling Dr. Green
Meeting Kota
Meeting Victor
Becoming Trouble
Meeting Nathan
He calls me Miss. Sorenson
He says I'm his Aggele.
If he's North, then Im headed South.
MRE's And Silas Hugs.
Saved By A Prince.
Your My Meanie
Into The Woods We go.
Pam.
Welcome To The Morgan Estate.
Stronger Than Strong.
Monsters In My Memories.
The Three Amigos And The Big Scare.
Each New Day Brings Hope.
The Supply Run From Hell.
Getting My Boys Back.
While You're Away.
Honey, I'm home.
Point. Blank. Period.
On Our Own.
Your My Saving Grace.
Traveling With The Tomas.
Becoming The Hunted.
The Fire In His Eyes.
Waiting For Malen'kaya Ptichka.
Making New Friends.
Facing A Fear.
She's One Hell Of A Bird.
Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place.
Admitting My Mistakes.
Family Meeting.
Self Defense Lessons.
Wasting Time. (Part 1)
Waisting Time (part 2)
AUTHOR NOTE.
AUTHOR NOTE.

Night Watch And Bad Dreams.

7.2K 374 19
By LoveAshleyNicole

Sang's pov:

After we had finished eating, the boys and I headed back into the house with hanfulls of MRE's before I secured the locker again. I put organized all the MRE's in the trunk next to my bookshelf and decided to take a nap so the boys could have some time to get adjusted.

It was winter time and the season was reflected all around me, there was fresh snow everywhere from the blizzard last night, the air was cool and crisp, and the lake had finally frozen over with ice a few days back. I was running through the forest- like I did everyday- near my old house in Illinois, when a loud garbled scream was let out from ahead of me in my path.

I stopped short debating whether turning back would be a better option or not but I knew it would begin to get dark out soon and this was the fastest way home. I also wanted to make sure nobody was hurt. I walked silently and ever so slowl inched forward around the last bend only to inhale sharply and slap a hand over my mouth in time to stop my scream.

There laying on the ground, body ripped to shreds as it was being esten by a lone wolf, was a young girl. She couldn't have been older than, maybe 6. The knowledge of that akine was almost too much to bear. She would never grow up, never have friends, a boyfriend, husband and kids...none of it. I hadn't realized I had been crying until I let out a whimper and the wolfs red-eyed gaze locked onto mine.

In a split I recognized the malice cross it's eyes before it licked the little girls blood off its jaw before turning and charging in my direction. I screamed and ran as fast as I could, cutting through the trees to get to the other side of the lake where there were hunters always walking about.

"Sang!" A voice called in the distance.

I broke past the treeline with about 20 yards distance between the wolf and I before I sprinted out onto the iced over lake, wincing when I heard the first crack, I had tears running down my face and I was fighting the panicked as more ice began to crack under my feet as the wolf followed onto the ice in hot pursuit. There was a loud crack when the wolf was only 10 yards away when the ice beneath my feet gave way and I fell into the lake.

"Sang! C'mon..." The sane worried voice repeated.

My muscles instantly froze, as I stiffened. Oh this was not good... I tried to swim for the hole but all I could find was iced over lake... I was panicking now and I couldn't find any air. My muscles stopped working as I sucked in a lungful of the icy water and choked...

"Baby, Sang baby...wake the fuck up, c'mon baby fucking breathe for me." Roared North and I broke out of my dream sitting strait up with a large gasp of breath before breathing heavily. "Holy shit, baby...you fucking scared me to death. What the fuck happened baby?" North growled as he hugged me tight to his chest, running his fingers through my hair.

I shuddered at the memory and realized I was crying in real life as well as I had been in my nightmare. I sniffled as I snuggled deaper into his hard chest and his arms tightened protectively around me. "It...it..it was just a dream, I'm okay now North, I'm okay." I stammered out between sobs but I knew I hadn't fooled him, hell, I didn't even fool myself.

He didn't say anything for a while and just held me rocking back and forth slowly as he ran his fingers through my hair, lightly scratching at my scalp as I pulled myself together and told him about my bad dream, before he turned me so he could look into my eyes. "Sang baby, you stopped fucking breathing. That's not normal baby we need to at least tell Mr. B. And the Doc. Everybody else can find out when it happens, okay baby? But please don't ever fucking scare me like that again. I'm serious sang. Don't do that again..." He murdered looking at me in concern, I sighed and nodded into his chest just as Mr. Blackbourne and Sean shuffled into the room.

"Pookie? What's wrong sweetheart? What hurts? I'm a doctor you know I can fix it." He beamed proudly at me and I giggled as I sniffled loudly, North's still had an arm wrapped around me and took one of my hands in his squeezing gently in reassurance, I tried to give him a small smile in appreciation but I'm pretty sure it came out as a grimace.

North sighed and Mr. Blackbourne turned to him. "Report Mr. Taylor." North sent me a look asking if I was okay with him telling them and I quickly nodded as he dived into the details of my story up until I stopped breathing. "Mr. B., Doc...I'm telling you, she wasn't breathing...at all. But she still had a steady pulse. I didn't know what to do other than to try and wake her and if she hadn't woken up or began to breathe I was ready to administer CPR." He stated clearly worried for my wellbeing. "I see, and were you not going to tell us Miss. Sorenson?" Mr. Blackbourne questioned as he arched a perfect brow at me and I shrugged. "I honestly don't know, if nobody had been here I probably wouldn't have brought it up, but if you had questioned me about it I wouldn't have lied either. I've been having nightmares since I was 9 years old. They don't happen every night though, only a few times a week now." I answered truthfully and he nodded his approval.

"Pookie, I want to try you on some sleeping pills if they start getting worse or you stop breathing again okay?" Dr. Green announced and I nodded just as the rest of the boys crawled in through the window.

After everyone at it was decided that the easiest way to equally share my time with everyone was if they picked sticks the shortest stick goes next. Do after many rounds of that and a many grumbles everyone was finally satisfied with the schedule it went in order from tonight:

North-night shift
Victor- late morning shift
Gabriel- night shift
Luke- late morning shift
Silas- night shift
Kota- late morning shift
Sean-night shift
Nathan- late morning shift
Mr. B.- night shift

Once we settled that it was time to sit in night watch with North. I grabbed my glock 16 and my M60 with north following hot on my tail with his own choice of hand gun and a MAS FR-F2. I eyed his choice with a smirk to witch he grinned back. "What sang baby your not the only one around here that likes to play with the big guns?" He chuckled as got into position on our bellies.

North kept looking back and forth like he forgot something and I smirked again shaking my head...luckily I grabbed an extra. "Fuck," He grunted. "Sang baby do you have..." He trailed off as I passed him the night vision scope before shaking his head with a chuckle and a boyish grin showing his dimple as he muttered something under his breath that suspiciously sounded a lot like, "that's my girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.8K 41
โ€ข------โ€ขยฐโ€ขโœฟโ€ขยฐโ€ข------โ€ข Rory and Chris just met each other but their connection cannot be stronger maybe a little awkward but still very strong โ€ข...
5.8K 63 21
16 year old y/n sturniolo is an actor. she recently did her role as 'gwen' in the black phone, 'harper' in who is erin carter? and 'ziggy' in fear st...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
295K 8.1K 45
Sterek story. Stiles he gets bullied he Hates himself. And harms himself. his only real friends are Scott and Cora. Well Cora has a twin. Dere...