Stolen First Times

By juliannav135

Elijah Reed is my enemy, uh I mean neighbor. He gives a whole new meaning to the term "bad boy" and I would l... More

1. My First Kiss
2. My First Crush
3. My First Date
4. My First Detention
5. My First Apology
6. My First Prank
7. My First Homecoming Proposal
8. My First Homecoming Dance
9. My First Party
10. My First Encounter Narrowly Escaping Death
11. My First Time Being a Fan Girl
12. My First Job
13. My First Double Date
14. My First Time Ditching Class With a Boy
15. My First Boyfriend
Update!
16. My First Concert
17. My First Poster
18. My First Lie...Sort Of
19. My First Time Sleepwalking
20. My First Breakup
21. My First Time Gardening
22. My First Time on a Ferris Wheel
23. My First Time Stealing a First Time
Update!!!
24. My First POV - Part 1
25. My First POV - Part 2
27. My First Choice - Part 1
28. My First Choice - Part 2
29. Our First Times
30. Our First Time Visiting Mrs...Reed
31. Our First Fight
32. Our First Day of Senior Year
33. Our First Breakup
34. My First Masquerade Party
35. My First Time Playing Kiss Pong
36. My First Time Being Fought Over
37. Our Last Chapter
Update! More Updates to Come!
38. My First Update in a While
39. My First College Fair
40. My First Time Being Experimented On
41. My First M&M
42. My First Time Running a Marathon
43. My First Day of College
44. My First Marriage Proposal - Part 1
45. My First Marriage Proposal - Part 2
46. My First Trip to Italy
Bonus Chapter: 6 Years Later
Bonus: My First Child(ren)
i. My First Story in Years
STOLEN BAD TIMES
1. My Bad Habit
2. Stolen Good Times
3. Who's Counting?
Book Two?
Sneak Peak!
4. Let's Have a Good Time

26. My First Time Being at Fault

11.1K 544 65
By juliannav135

*Edited*

When Elijah had tapped on my window, I had to admit that my heart had definitely picked up its pace.

A shock went through my heart and I sucked in a sharp breath, holding a hand over my chest.

I wanted Elijah to prove his love for me when it was blatantly obvious he meant it by the numerous, creative ways he's been coming up with. I was just being stubborn.

But, it had seemed like Elijah had given up on me over the phone just now.

So without thinking, I blindly ran through my house, darted across my lawn, and knocked on my neighbor's door. I was breathing heavily by the time I had made it and I placed my hands on my knees as I hunched over when the door was swept open.

I straightened as I looked in Elijah's hazy, green eyes. His hair was a mess and he was shirtless again. I couldn't help it as my eyes dipped lower to his jeans that were so low on his hips that I could see his boxers.

And his jeans were unzipped. I raised my gaze to his to see his eyes widen.

"Ronnie-"

"Elijah?" A high pitched voice whined from inside the house.

That's when I noticed the pink Volkswagen buggy car in the driveway.

Elijah's hand tightened on the doorknob as he looked wildly at me then back inside his house. He was hiding something, or rather someone.

Two feminine and dainty hands came up from behind Elijah's back to run along his torso. He visibly sucked in a breath at the contact, but didn't do anything to move out of the mystery girl's embrace.

I narrowed my eyes as a head of blonde hair came to nuzzle his neck. My eyes practically bulged out when Bianca pressed a kiss to the sensitive spot just underneath his chin.

"Who are you talking to?" She murmured, curling herself around him.

And she wasn't nearly wearing as much clothes as she should have been. I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach and I couldn't concentrate.

Elijah still wasn't making a move to separate himself from her.

Bianca finally distanced herself enough from him to look around his large body in order to see who he was talking to.

"Me," I clipped.

Her perfect lips opened wide as she gaped at me, but then she turned it into a smirk as she ran her hands through Elijah's dark hair.

"Let's go back to what we were doing, babe," she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

Elijah's knuckles whitened on the doorknob as he refused to look away from me. He opened his mouth as if he were about to say something. I pleaded him with my eyes to step away from Bianca.

He never did. Instead, he nodded and I felt my whole resolve crumble as he hooked an arm around her bare waist, making her squeal in delight.

His lusty eyes finally left mine as he focused on Bianca who beamed up at him right before they locked their lips together.

Right in front of me.

I stood there on Elijah's porch not knowing what to do. My mind screamed at me to rip them apart, but my body had other ideas. Tears formed in my eyes as I bolted.

I crashed onto my bed, shoving a pillow over my face to muffle my cries. I didn't want to cry over Elijah. He was such a jerk.

And here I had thought he loved me. He'd gone behind my back and invited Bianca over so he could "play" with her.

He didn't love me. No, he loved to piss me off.

He wouldn't get away with this. At the back of my mind, I'd known he didn't actually love me which was why I'd wanted him to prove it to me.

I thought he had changed and that maybe he really did love me. I couldn't have been more wrong.

All along, I've been unconsciously falling more and more in love with my sworn enemy. He's shown me a different side to him. But I knew that wasn't the real him.

Elijah was really just a jerk who didn't deserve my tears. So, I sat up, scrubbed my face clear of tears, and jumped out of my bed.

Uriah would know what to do if he were here, but that wasn't an option. I had to do it myself.

A car engine rumbled as a vehicle pulled out of my neighbor's driveway. I couldn't bring myself to look and see if it was Bianca's because I couldn't care less. Right?

My cellphone suddenly buzzed in my pocket and I slipped it out to see who it was from.

That wasn't what it looked like, came the text from Elijah. I rolled my eyes as I punched out an angry response.

Really? Because it looked like you were making out with Bianca.

Not even a second later, he typed back an answer.

We need to talk.

Fine.

"Ronnie, I can explain-"

I cut him off when he picked up the phone. "Am I just a game to you?"

"What? Oh God, no. I never meant to hurt you, but you made it clear that you couldn't return my feelings. I figured I had to move on before I fell too far," he said.

Oh.

So it was all my fault.

"Eli...I never meant for this to happen. But you and Bianca? Seriously?"

He sighed. "I thought she'd help me forget you."

I crossed my arms. "Well, did she? Because she seemed to forget her clothes."

"No, she didn't make me forget you. She just made me realize how much more I..."

"You what?" I asked, needing to hear the rest of that sentence.

"I know you don't feel the same way, but I don't think I'll ever be able to forget you, Veronica."

My voice caught when he used my real name. I felt myself blush and my heart start to pound.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "This was all my fault."

"Well, that's a first. I never thought I'd hear you say that you were in the wrong," he said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Don't get used to it."

"So, did you get jealous?" He asked, suddenly. I gasped.

"Elijah!"

He chuckled. "I'm just kidding...kind of."

I sighed. "Actually, yes I was. I have something to tell you."

"Wait, don't say it."

"What? Why not?"

"Come over my house. Prove it," he said, already knowing what I had been about to admit.

**********

Hey guys! I've also started writing a new story called, "Lucifer's Sons", and I would greatly appreciate it if you could check it out and let me know how it is so far. Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
16 0 14
Aside from her financial struggles, eighteen-year-old Amanda Holloway is satisfied with her life as she has a loving mother, caring friends and a sch...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
220K 9.9K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...