My Rider ?

Af omgRita

Asiah London is 18 years old who is about to go in college and her sister Tyla London is 21 who owns a store... Mere

Nice to meet you
Describing Lucas
Who's house is this?
You again
What's going on??
Did they die though?
What will they think about me?
Really??
Brothers?
Another brother?
Beach day pt.1
Beach daypt.2
Asiah is...
What??
Miracle
Disneyland❤️
Wooah❤️
Perfectly fine?
Mmh
2 months later
Following Lucas
Lucas cheated?
We're done!
New Jersey✈️✈️
New jersey p.2
ASSWHOLE!
Pilly bound
Who are you?
6 months later❤️
Baby's name..
Cadens birthday❤️
Party time
Leaving Lucas
New beginning
❕❗️attention ❗️❕

Hoping for the best

15.7K 342 50
Af omgRita

*Lucas Pov*
I was very surprised that Caden didn't say nothing rude to Asiah for bumping into her. Caden has a smart mouth and she's a pain in the ass but I love her. Once we left the mall We went home and I took Caden a bath and dressed her up after I dressed up Caden I took a shower and got my dressed as well. My cousin Lonzo, his girlfriend and his girlfriend friend are coming over to eat, but I wonder who the "friend" is.

Lucas outfit ^^

Caden's outfit ^^
Lonzo Pov;
I texted Lucas to have dinner at his crib, I want him to meet my girl and I told Ariana (my girlfriend) to bring Asiah (her best friend) since she's cute (Ariana is mad cute though👅). I think Lucas is gonna like her especially since she seems like a wifey material and that's what my niqqa needs and she needs a guy to hold her down I think my niqqa is that guy for her anyways lets hope for the best. Ariana finally came downstairs to go to Lucas house and what can I say my baby is about to get my friend in her once we get bacc home😏.
************************************
Excuse my mistakes and I'm trying to make the chapters interesting a little by little!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

408K 14.7K 35
Long Beach, California. Slauson Hills, California. Beverly Hills. You can take the girl from the hood.. but you can't take the hood from the girl...
350 2 17
It's been three years since the incident with Tory and Asia on that Bridge and things have been fair for the most part. Briana and Delontae are...
981 20 37
this is about a girl named kehlani who just moved to compton california she is a hard girl who had a bad childhood she grew up with a abusive dad wh...
156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...