Scary Ghost Stories

By ghosty45

Stories to thrill you. ©Tainted Roses Copyright More

Scary Ghost Stories
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
Chapter 15
15
16
17
18
19
FINISH THIS CHAPTER
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A Big Collection
Important Message!
Bloody Mary Stories
35
Sparks Fly
Tourture(Victim)
Tourture (Tourtere)
The Man From My Dream
Don't Turn On The Light
The Evil One
Bloody Mary Returns
The Satisfiying
Snapped
Family
The Valley Of Dead
Torment (Tormenter)
Killer Within
A Cold Greeting
Lost Hearts
The Middle Toe of the Right Foot
Sophie
Baby Lifting
Feet Lifting
The End
Hey Hey
Im Crying
Publishing The Book!

9

5.9K 165 42
By ghosty45

*This chapter is not mine*

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realising how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.

As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable.

Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep. The next morning, the hunter awoke he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 9 8
Interested in the unknown? Dare to see the nightmares that swarm the mind? If you're brave enough, open the pages and brace yourself for the darkness...
392 53 23
Stories that will send shivers down your spine, and wake you in the middle of the night...
15.2K 352 30
just be ready for those nightmares...
22.5K 736 21
TItle says it all - They will be like short horror stories(maybe a long one every now and then) but in shape of a text(all horror texts are original...