The Plan

By Ria_Blossom

Two girls. Both think they are alone in the world until they bump into eachother. A friendship blooms and soo... More

Authors Note
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
(≧∇≦)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter The Last One

Chapter 17

35 5 38
By Ria_Blossom

Pt.2 of Sleepover

*Morgans POV*

*playing spin the bottle*

It landed on me. Brilliant. Amber smiled sheepishly at me, blushing slightly. I sighed and thought maybe if I kiss her good enough she will stop.

I place my lips against hers and pushed aside my disgust. My hand went on her face, to add effect, and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. She licked the bottom of my lips and I almost gagged. Almost. I pull away slowly, allowing my lips to linger near hers for a few seconds, before pulling away. She was bright red. Frankie and Ellie suppressed laughs.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Ellie. I laughed and we met in the middle before pecking each others lips. I wipe my mouth afterwards. Ellie spun the bottle and it landed on Frankie. Amber snorted a little. I elbowed her and raised an eyebrow. She just shrugs.

Ellie and Frankie kiss for like two seconds before pulling away, both wiping their mouths.

Frankie spun the bottle and it landed on me. I looked at her and we burst out laughing before winking at each other, knowing how to annoy Amber.

We had an entire plan, I mean, Frankie wants to be an actress: this is perfect practice.

I bit my lip, forcing myself to blush, to seem shy. Frankie 'seductively' crawls towards me. Our lips met and we rose up into our knees. I suppressed a giggle against Frankie's lips as I wrapped my arms around her neck. Ellie knew what was happening and was silently laughing. I then moved my legs and Frankie lay me down so she was over me with her hands either side of my head. We were both giggling but had to keep it going. We kept kissing (and for future girlfriends or boyfriends-she's good) and Frankie bit my lip (sexy way) before continuing.

"Okay! Let others have a go!" Amber called out, her face full of anger.

__________

It lands on me. Again. I groan inwardly to look and see a smiling Amber. She dives at me and takes me by surprise. I fall onto my back and she leans in, straddles me so I can't move and puts her weight on her arms which are at either side of my head. I glance at Frankie, wide eyed who is staring at the scene in shock. I pull away and grin at Amber. She does the same but gets off.

"Listen Amber, I know that everyone thinks I'm a lesbian, so I'm flattered that you think trying to devour Morgan's tongue will decrease my hormonal lesbian urges. But I've stocked up on the girlxgirl memories, so we'd all appreciate it if you stopped trying to eat her face, because she needs it" Frankie said coldly.

We change the game then Amber asks if it's dark. Frankie replies with a joke and she suggests hide and seek.

__________
*TRIGGER WARNING*

I stop breathing.

"I'm afraid of the dark" I lie, trying to stop this from happening. Amber laughs.

"Don't be silly, you'll be fine" Amber says. Damn!

Soon enough, we're all in the woods.

"I'll count first. 1! 2!-" everyone scurried away from Amber. I hide behind a tree.

"10! Ready or not! Here I come!" She called out. My breathing was heavy. A hand clasped over my mouth. I scream but it's muffled by the hand.

"Stop its me" Amber mumbles, her breath on my neck. She pulls me away a bit and then looks down.

"I have something to tell you, don't say anything! I like you and have for a really long time. Oh god when we were playing spin the bottle I knew you liked me back!" Amber giggled. Before I could reply, my back was slammed against a tree and Amber was kissing my face off. I tried to push her away but surprisingly she was so much stronger. She pulled away and I thanked the Lord. But no, she just pulled off my sweater and revealed my bra. I tried to get away but it made her angry and she pushed me to the ground. I was knocked out.

****
When I came back to consciousness, Amber was kissing my stomach. I had lost my skirt, socks, shoes and bra. I felt violated. I cried silently.

I saw a shiny object glinting in the moonlight. I looked at it hard and Amber noticed my gaze and tutted.
"Not for you babe" then resumed to her sick actions. By this time, I was naked, she was partly. I'd lost my virginity to her. By this way. I wanted it to be with someone I loved and vise versa. But life had other plans. She had a hand over my mouth, I was screaming against it. Begging for help. For anything. But no one heard. I stopped and she soon took her hand off. I was so terrified I couldn't speak.

Then I got my voice.

"It's cold can we do this another time?" I ask, trying to stop my voice from shaking. She stopped and looked at me, she smiled wildly and agreed. I put all my clothes on. Then, she came up next to my ear and whispered "oh by the way, I found you" before skipping off.

I ran. I ran to where Frankie was hiding. She looked at me.

"What's up?" Frankie asked, concern dripping off every word. Then I lost it. I burst into tears and just cried in her arms. She didn't ask questions, just held me. I'd cried to many times, I have no time for this. I wiped my eyes and said loudly "found you!" In a fake giggly ton.

Ellie won the game obviously, so Amber said

"It's quite dark out, Morgan, do you want to go fetch some flashlights for us?" I nodded my head, looking at the ground. I scurried off back to the house.

*Ambers POV*

"Let's have another go whilst waiting for Morgan" I suggested. The idiots had no idea.

They looked wearily at each other before nodding. I started counting and they ran off.

"10! Ready or not here I come!" I said, turning my tone into creepy. I followed Ellie, soon catching up with her. I pushed her hard and her face connected with the floor. She didn't move so I assumed she's hit her head pretty hard. I could kill her later anyway.

Then I set off for Frankie.

~🌸👑

*Frankie's POV*

My breath came out in mist, which formed spirals and swirls in the cold air.

Kinda represents my life, I laughed to myself.

As I walked silently through the dark woods, I could slowly feel my vision adapting to the darkness. I observed my surroundings and shrugged. Nothing new really. Just leaves.

I carried on walking. Who's fucking dumb idea was this game anyway? Oh yeah, Amber's. Ya know, I dont understand why she wanted to play hide and seek anyway, like what's the point?

I stopped suddenly, as I remembered the diary.

"Fuck."

All of a sudden, a hand was thrown at my mouth from behind me, and I was smacked into a tree, my head whacking violently off the tree trunk.

"Hello Frankie dearest," smiled Amber.

My heart stopped, my breath hitched, and my blood ran cold. How could she actually be serious? I need to convince her to let me go. Just be kind to her, and sensible, and rational...

"Gee, and I thought it was Morgan you fancied."

Now isn't the time for inappropriate jokes, Frankie. This is your fucking life hanging on a line.

Her face scrunched up with pure hatred and evil, but then her face softened up, and she started laughing. First, it was a quiet giggle, which progressively got louder and louder until it was a screaching cackle.

What did I do? I laughed with her.

Hey, don't judge me. She was laughing so I just did whatever I thought she wanted. I mean, she  did just try and strangle me.

"Oh Frankie, you do make me laugh," she said.

"Looks like there'sa first time for everything."

We get it, you're a sarcastic bitch. Don't use your only talent when it's not needed, because you're literally two seconds from being killed.

Her eyes gleamed brightly. There was none of the happiness we saw at the beginning of the year. There was no anger that she always veiled her face whenever she saw me and Morgan together. There wasn't even any sadness from all the times she talked to us about feeling down.

It was just pure, unfiltered insanity.

She smiled at me sweetly, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a glint of silver metal.

She removed her hand, and I went to relieve my neck, when as fast as she took her hand away, she held a knife to it.

Holy fuck.

"Why...are you...doing this," I whispered.

"Because I love Morgan, and she loves me. You and Ellie are getting in my way."

I started panicking.

"Where is Ellie? What have you done with her?!"

She started talking. 

"Do you believe in heaven, Frankie?"
"What?"
"Well, there are theories that Peter Pan and the Lost Boys are all angels, and Neverland is heaven. That's why the kids never grow up."
"What does this have to do with Ellie?"
"I have a joke for you. What do Ellie and the Lost Boys have in common?"
I sighed.
"I don't know, what do they have in common Amber?"
"They're both in Neverland."

I was momentarily confused, but was then reminded of what she'd said before.

I stopped breathing, and I could feel hot, salty tears roll down my cheeks.

Don't cry you weak ass motherfucker. Not in front of her.

"How could you-" I started.

Then I stopped. Because I remember earlier, when Morgan ran up to me, sobbing.

"Amber...what have you done to Morgan," I said slowly.

"Nothing...but do you want a fact?" she asked, her eyes gleaming.

"No, I want my fucking friends. Thats what I want."

She continued.

"You know, you don't actually need a bed to have sex with someone you love. Hey, you don't even need consent when you both love eachother," she smiled.

"You...you raped my best friend...WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU SICK BASTARD?! SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU YOU DUMB BITCH!!!"

My blood boiled, and my breath sped up. She was confused by my sudden outburst, and I kicked her in the stomach. She doubled over at the hit, and I started sprinting away.

I was approaching the exit, when Amber jumped in front of me.

"She does love me."
"No she doesn't you deluded motherfucker!"
"She will when I get rid of you."
"She doesn't love either of us you idiot!"
"Explain the kisses, then."
"She kissed me like that to wind you up, and she kissed you like that to see what your reaction would be, you moron."

Her face contorted into a mask of despise and hatred.

"Well, all that will change."

She kicked my legs, and I fell down.

She raised the knife, and swung it down onto my unprotected arm.

I writhed in agony, as I felt the blade inserted into my arm, piercing through muscle, bone and flesh.

She brought the knife up, and swung it down once more. The fatal blow.

"Leave Morgan alone. She doesn't deserve any of this," I rasped.

I closed my eyes in resignation, and I tried to remain calm. For the second time, a tear rolled down my face, and this time I just let them fall.

"No!"

I opened my eyes just in time, to see a body on the floor, a stab wound across their chest.

Morgan.

I then heard the sound of sirens blaring wildly, and the police running towards us.

I stumbled over to Morgan, and I lifted her head up.

"Morgan?"
"Must've slipped," she chuckled weakly.

I bit my lip, and I rubbed my eyes as my eyes became blurry, partly from the tears and partly because of the pain.

I moved my arm to hug her, but I withdrew it when a fire seared through my arm, burning in agonising pain.

"Hey, are you okay?" Morgan asked with concern.

"You've just been stabbed in the chest, and you're asking me if I'm okay?" I said.

Blood was blossoming on her grey sweater, filling the air with a metallic scent.

I tried to ignore the pain in my arm, and I put my hand on top of her chest, to try and stop the blood flow.

"Frankie?" asked Morgan weakly.
"Yeah?" I rasped.
"Stay with me."
"I'm never leaving your side again."

She mumbles something and does for a while that I can't hear.

I placed my head next to her, and we were secured in a loose hug, when the police officers came.

"Right misses, there are two ambulences. One if you go in one and one of you go in the other.

"No, I'm not leaving her," I said abruptly.

"You have to I'm afraid. C'mon," he ordered.

The police officer grabbed my injured arm, and I screamed in pain. Everytime pressure came on the wound, my vision faded. I resisted the urge to vomit.

"Oh dear. You need treatment. C'mon now," and he picked me up.

I writhed and shrieked, and I screamed Morgan's name so many times.

"She's been stabbed too!" I screamed.

"Where is the stab wound?"

"In her chest!"

The policeman's face paled.

"That's why I had my hand over her chest: to stop the blood."

My body was drenched in blood, both mine and Morgan's.

I saw Ellie in the far distance, running up to me  and waving. She picked me up and carried me to the ambulance.

"Make sure I don't leave Morgan," I whispered.

Then I blacked out.

~👽💸

******************

*Morgan's POV*

'fetching flashlights'

I didn't go and fetch the flashlights, how could I leave them out there? No, instead I followed Amber.

I watched her shove Ellie and as soon as she left I ran to her aid.

"Don't die, in the drunk position thing, oh god Ellie please be alive!" I whisper to her. She starts breathing and I sigh with relief. She opens her eyes.

"Lay low, call the police." Is all I say before I run to find Frankie. Please let me make it on time!

Then I see it. Frankie, bleeding. Amber looming over her like a hunting dogs just taken down is prey. I guess she really is a bitch then huh? Not the time!

"Leave Morgan alone. She doesn't deserve any of this," she got out. Then she shut her eyes, letting her tears fall.

It felt like the world froze. I couldn't lose her. She was the only thing holding me upright. It's as if everything was messed up in the world and blurry but she was clear.

Before I knew it, I was running. Then I dived.

"No!" Someone screamed but by then my focus was gone. Did she get hurt. My stomach felt as if it was on fire. What if she caught Frankie! I panic a little until Frankie comes into my line of sight. She lifts my head up.

"Morgan" she says, voice breaking.
"Must've slipped" I joke, letting out a chuckle which shook all my insides.

She moved her arm but winced and pulled away. Shit she's hurt.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask, worry hanging of every word.

"You've just been stabbed in the chest, and you're asking me if I'm okay?" She says, her voice getting higher like it does whenever she stressed.

She placed a hand on my chest, I wonder why. Until I writhed in pain.

"Frankie" I say weakly.
"Yeah?" She replied.
"Stay with me."
"I'm never leaving your side again."

"Don't die on me, you're the only good thing I have going on in my life" I mumble, pretty sure she can't hear me.

I lost hearing after that. A police officer came over, taking Frankie away. As soon as she left my side, pain shot through my chest again. I screamed but no sound left my lips. Frankie suddenly, dropped, luckily caught by the police man. She's passed out, hopefully. I was hidden from everyone so no one came to me. The pain paralysed me. For the life of me (ha), I couldn't move. Even if I wanted. Memories of the situation came back and I found myself crying.

Hide and seek in the woods. Her..touching me. Ellie getting hurt. Frankie getting stabbed. All because of me. Stupid little me! It was all my fault. I could've pushed them away! Or just dated her for a while, she might've been nicer.

"Hey! We found her!" A man called just before I pass out.

~🌸👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 44 17
"Relationships," he starts. "They can either go horribly wrong or very right." COMPLETED
1.8K 32 15
IVE GIVEN UP. READ IF YOU WANT BUT IT DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE.
432 12 11
A friend group introduces a new member and they face some challenges on the way.
103 14 34
Sometimes the best things happen when you least expect it. Some of the charactes backstories are insppired by the movie Something borrowed. (I am so...