Different Way of Tutoring ||...

By stylesfaris

She was the popular girl. He was the nerd. She was the 'it' girl. He was the 'geek' guy. She showed him to l... More

Ch. 1: He's Marcel.
Ch. 2: Take a break*
Ch. 3: First time*
Ch. 3: In the Moment*
Ch. 4: Its A Date (Pt.1)
Ch. 5: It's A Date (Pt.2)
Ch. 6: Its Been A While
Ch. 7: New Friends
Chapter 8: Parties and Unexpected Happenings.
Chapter 9: No jealousy here.
Ch 10: Changes.
Chapter 11: You're Mine
Being Introuble And Found
He's Back.
CHANGES FOR THE BOOK.
You're in Danger.
Book Changes.
Protection and Accidents.
Last Moments(Pt.1)
1 Free Cover.
BOOK COVER WINNER!
Last Moments (Pt.2)
A/N:
There's no way..
Return to Me, Or Die.
What the hell is going on?
Im sorry..
Leaving Again..
Authors Note.
Why I left..
SEQUEL IS UP!

Waking up to just live the nightmare.

5.7K 140 13
By stylesfaris

So hey guys! Sorry i couldn't post last sunday but here it is. Im so glad that all of you were happy about me updating again! I wanted to know how was your Halloween this year? What were you dressed as? I was the girl version of Chucky. I even got to go see the Curse of Chucky. Anyways, onto the chapter ⇩⇩⇩

Unedited

--

"Waking up to just live the nightmare."

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Baby wake up.. "

I groaned hitting whomever was infront of me with a pillow.

"That wasn't very kind of you, Elizabeth..."

"Go away.." I mumbled..

"I don't think I can Elizabeth." Marcel's voice chuckled. I groaned, lifting my eye lids open to see a smiling Marcel looking up at me.

"What do you want, I'm tired Marcel.."

"Why, that's not a nice way of saying goodmorning to your boyfriend now is it." He pouted but after cracked a grin making me smile up at him. I ruffled his hair and sat up from the bed.

"So boyfriend huh?" I turn to give him a cheeky smile.

"Well you are my girl," Marcel shrugs, a smile on his face now.

"I kinda like the sound of that.." I say and get up .

"What time is it?" I yawned, before stretching out.

"10:47am." Marcel spoke.

"And you woke me up this early because....."

"Oh come on! You didn't want to spend the day with me?" He pretended to be hurt.

"Actually I wanted to stay in bed while eating Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and watching the walking dead but hanging out with you will do for now, I guess..." I joked.

"You're terrible to me sometimes.." He chuckled.

"But you love me." I winked playfully at him.

After I said that, he stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. His eyes showed a bit of saddening and mixed emotions.

"I do.." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, I need to take a shower. Do you mind?" He said, sitting up but wincing when he lifted his hands.

"Hey, is your hand okay?" I asked, nervously. "Like you need an icepack or aspirin for the pain?"

"Maybe both?" He teased.

"Okay I'll go get them, be right back." I said, hopping off of the bed and walking downstairs.

When I finally reached the kitchen, I went straight for the freezer and got an icepack. After, I looked through the cabinet next to sink and got the aspirin.

That's when I saw a note on countertop...

'Hope you and your little boyfriend had fun being together. Remember you're mine Lizzie,

Just mine. -Mitchell'

---

.

.

A/N:

.

Oh crap.

.

.

He's back, back again. Guess who's back, tell a friend.

.

.

.

.

.

LIEK WTF BRO LEAVE LARCEL DAFUCK ALONE

.

.

.

So I guess Betty won't be writing this with me because she's moving away and yes I'm cryeng cos she's my cousin.

.

.

.

LIEK UNCLE JORGE?! YA HAD TO GET A JOB IN TEXAS?!

.

.

.

Okay I'll update this Sunday or something. lol bye guys.

.

-Jessaayy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 163K 54
❝You drive me fucking wild,❞ he says, pulling at his hair. He moves closer again--this time grabbing me by the waist. I let out a groan as he kisses...
1M 29.3K 10
[short story: ✔] ❝sometimes i wish you were awake when i do this❞ every night he'd put her to bed and kiss her lips, just wondering how it would feel...
1M 28.6K 66
Madeline has her life back on track now...or at least she thinks she does. Little does she know of all the twists and turns coming to her in the near...
1.4M 35.3K 28
"You know that he sold you right? You were his card for more power, you were just a beneficial contract for both of us... What do you want now? You w...