𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖 𝔼�...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#19
#20
A/N
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
Guys...
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
(Being used..)
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
Camren
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#75
#76
#77
#78
#79
#80
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93

#18

9.1K 240 8
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Ariana& Selena Gomez

You belong to who?

-Something a bit new...😩💦 enjoy

---

"What've I done?"

You're sitting in the car with your girlfriend, Selena, right after one of her shows. She's not speaking to you and you're clueless as to why. Selena doesn't look at you, keeping her brown eyes locked on the road as orange light from the streetlamps passes over her face. Clearly she's not giving in.

"Sel, I'm serious," you say to the air in front of you. "I have no idea what I did. You've gotta tell me so we can fix it, baby."

No reply

"Come on," you groan, eyebrows pulling together in frustration as you look at Selena. "You're being ridiculous. Tell me what's going on."

But Selena simply keeps driving. There's a stony look on her face, and you can tell you've really upset her. She pulls into the driveway and hops out of the car, slamming the door on the driver's side much harder than necessary.

As you get out of the passenger's seat, you hear the front door of your house slam, too. You sigh. Something's really off with her.

Selena's pulling off her shoes when you walk in. She drops the car keys on the island in the kitchen without looking at you and immediately trots up the stairs. You shrug your bag off your shoulder and follow her. On the way up the steps, you think about the various things you've done that could have caused this sudden silence. You put your hand on the doorknob, but Selena's voice stops you. "No. Wait."

Confused, you obey, standing outside the closed door. What could be the problem?

You've seen Selena naked countless times. But when, after a few minutes, Selena speaks again, you understand.

"Don't come in unless you're naked."

Oh.

A smile flickers around the corners of your mouth as you pull off your clothes. Selena can relate just about anything to sex, especially when you're around, and you guess that you'll find out what you've done wrong once she's worked up enough. You slip into the room, fully naked, your hair down.

Selena's sitting on the bed, also naked, watching the door. Her big brown eyes narrow when you come in, and you simply look at each other for a moment. You can feel a pull in your abdomen as you look at her, the hipbones you want to mouth, that toned stomach and the skin which is flawless even when she's completely natural. Selena cocks her head to one side, surveying you. Her eyes seem to be everywhere at once. "Come here," she commands.

You don't dare disobey. You practically bound to the foot of the bed, leaving only inches between you and your girlfriend. You expect her to touch you, pull you in, but she doesn't. Instead, Selena gets up, letting her body brush yours as she passes you, and all your nerves are erect as you watch her open a drawer. Your mouth falls slowly open as Selena tugs something out of the bureau. Oh my God, are those – ?

Before you can ask, Selena is beside you again.

She takes your wrists and handcuffs them swiftly before pulling your arms up and securing you to the bedpost behind you with a metal ring so that your body is stretched parallel to it, barely on your toes. The cuffs themselves are made of dark brown leather.

You feel completely vulnerable, unable to use your hands at all, spread before Selena.

Once she's finished, Selena leans in and you can feel her breath hovering in your ear, body pressed close to yours. You have to bite your lip till it bleeds to keep from whimpering. "Do you know what you did?"

You only look at her. You're afraid of the noises you'll make when you open your mouth.

"Answer me," she demands.

Reluctantly, you pant out, "I have no idea," before snapping your mouth shut, but it was enough for Selena. The gleam in her eyes tells you that she's heard the note of desperation in your voice. Now she knows you will stop at nothing for what you want.

"Mm...interesting." She trails a single finger up your stomach, and shivers rack your body.

The knot in your lower muscles pulls tighter.

"I'll tell you, then. That fucking slut – that – I don't even remember her name, to be honest. She was flirting with you. And you responded."

In your haze of arousal, a blurred memory of the show jumps forth. "What, that model?" you squeak. "She didn't mean anything like that! We were just talking!"

"She was flirting with you," corrects Selena coolly, pressing herself more firmly down the length of your body. You nearly stop breathing as your eyes meet her intense brown ones. "So I'm going to fix that."

She pulls away, and your body instantly craves the heat she took with her. However, her voice is still in your ear. It's lowered to a growl now, rumbling in her throat through clenched teeth.

"God fuck it, Ariana, you are mine. No one else's. Mine only. But you need a reminder, don't you? So tonight, I'm going to fuck you till you see stars. If you want, that is."

A high-pitched whine tears out of your throat, and you feel your clit starting to ache.

"Selena..." you groan, looking up at her. Shit. You're not five minutes naked and already you can't take this.

"Oh, no," she smirks, shaking her magnificent blonde head. "Babe, I'm not that easy. You have to beg me."

Your hips came towards her, handcuffs jangling, as a whine tears out of your throat.

The arousal deep in your abdomen is driving you insane. "Selena...I need you...so...fucking bad..."

Selena grins, watching you as she nibbles on her finger. She's silent.

"Fuck, babe...you need to...help me...fuck, fuck, fuck...I need your fingers...your fucking...fucking tongue..." you gasp, mind clouded with the need for her friction. You've never been this turned on before, and the fact that no one's helping you with the problem is only making it worse. Selena stands tantalizingly in front of you, not a foot away, and yet you can't reach her. You eyes roll back into your head.

"Selena...please..."

She glides closer to you and kneels gracefully, looking up at your sweat-beaded face.

"Promise never to do it again?" she asks you sweetly, her smile brilliant.

"I...promise..." you manage to groan, and Selena nods with satisfaction. She slips a long, fine finger into you, and your lips part with the feeling. You push down, try to rock back and forth on the digit, but soon it isn't enough. "I need more," you whisper. "Please, babe. Give me more."

Selena deliberates for a moment, looking away, and then she adds another finger. Now you can really feel her, and you start to moan as she begins to work the pair in and out of you, pausing to rub your clit as erotic feelings tingle up your spine and cause you to close your eyes.

You never stop panting, broken words tumbling out of your mouth as you ask for more, more, more. Only Selena can give you this.

Only Selena.

Suddenly, she snatches her fingers back, and you whimper in protest. She stands, steps to the side, and leans in so the tip of her nose traces the soft curve of your ear. "Did you like that?"

"Ye-yes."

"Do you want more?"

You nod frantically, evoking a soft chuckle from Cara. "Work deserves pay, Ariana. Why don't you do something for me? And then maybe I'll finish you off...but only if you're good."

This is part of sex with Selena, of course. She loves seeing you wait, pushing your climax further and further away, keeping you on your toes. She needs you to be consumed with want, straining, not able to wait any longer.

You have to admit, the suspense is delicious.

Carefully, Selena reaches up and lets your arms down, tossing the handcuffs to the side. "Don't touch yourself," she warns. Your hands drop immediately to your sides, and your girlfriend smiles. "Good. Now get down on your knees."

Eagerly, you fall before Selena. Your bright eyes peer into hers. Her body is so perfect, flawless skin and lithe muscles, you can hardly believe she's yours. But here she is, in front of you. Every inch of her is yours.

Selena's grin widens as she takes in your enthusiastic expression. She leans over and kisses the top of your head. You have to stop your tongue from darting out to lick the breasts which dangle before you for a moment, but then she's standing tall again and you don't have to worry.

"Go ahead," encourages Selena, gesturing to her crotch. "Eat me."

You don't need another prompt. You dive headfirst into Selena, using your fingers to spread the lips of her vagina as your tongue swirls around her clit. Soft moaning from above lets you know you're doing well, and you work harder, starting to find a rhythm. Selena widens her legs, giving you easier access, and your tongue goes deeper. She's really groaning now, and your own clit aches with need as the sound echoes through the room.

Selena sinks her fingers into the back of your head and presses your face closer to her crotch. She's wet enough that you can really eat her out now, enjoy the taste and smell of her most Selena of places. "Fuck..." she mutters. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck. Keep going, oh my God, keep going...ugh, babe, keep going...your tongue...sofuckinggood...don't stop..." You know her lips are parted, eyes fluttering, just above you.

Your nose and lips are coated with cum when Selena finally climaxes. She groans deeply, throwing her beautiful head back and twitching her hips. Your fingers draw the orgasm out and out and out until she's breathless and her skin shines with sweat. "Oh my God," she whispers, looking down at you.

"Holy fucking shit, ari."

You only beam at her, and she laughs weakly, kissing her cum off your face as you rise from your knees. "Shame," she mutters. "You looked so good with me all over your face, down on your knees for me." Then she shakes her head, glancing up to the top of the bedpost. "Right, ready for the handcuffs again, baby? I want to eat you in them." Her eyes are hooded, pupils dark. She's daring you to say no. And you don't.

When you're cuffed and ready once more, Selena gets down on her knees and looks up at you. Her voice lowers and you can feel that knot in your abdomen again, pulling, arousal building, as she speaks to you. "I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard you're going to see white. I'm going to make you scream and I'm going to make your hips buck." Filth drips from every word leaving her lips. She can drive you wild with her dirty words and she knows it. "You think you're turned on now? I'm going to push you and I'm going to hold you there while you cry and plead with me to let you come. And then? Maybe I'll let you come. Maybe."

She begins nosing the lips of your vagina, inhaling your scent and closing her eyes. Then her tongue pokes out and you can feel it around the edges of your clit. It flickers there for a second, teasing you, and you buck your hips with a broken cry. Selena obligingly begins to tongue your clit, swirling it around and around. The circles are slow and torturous, making you groan with need. At this point, you're practically dripping.

Now the rhythm is faster, arousal exploding inside you. Selena works her tongue with expertise, playing and tasting everywhere before sinking deeper into you. She hits a point which feels sogoodsogoodsofuckinggood and you scream with delight. There's a momentary pause, and it happens again. So Selena directs her attention towards that little quadrant of your clit, causing you to groan louder and louder each time. You start to talk to her, asking her to move her tongue faster, begging for release, but this makes her sit back on her knees.

"You want to cum?" she asks as you quake and mutter "fuck" above her. You're in a haze of absolute need. She can't stop now. You're about to fall apart.

"S-s-selena..."

Thankfully, her mouth returns to your crotch and her tongue starts its rhythm once more.

You can really feel the orgasm building inside you, with Selena's head between her legs and your fist in her hair as she keeps up the torturous movement of her tongue on your clit...holy fuck...so...fucking...good...FUCK!

You cum with all your might, yelling her name hoarsely into the room as she helps you ride the climax. Her mouth doesn't stop for a second as white shoots across your vision and your hips stutter into her face. At the end of the orgasm, you slump forward. Selena stands and takes the handcuffs away, letting you flop breathlessly onto the bed. She returns a few seconds later and helps you under the covers.

"Now remind me," she says to the air above you as you lie next to her. "Whose are you, again?"

"Yours, Sel."

She kisses your cheek and pulls you closer. "Damn right. You belong to me.."

---

A/N

😋💦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
19.9K 291 31
Lauren Jauregui Dinah Jane Hansen Camila Cabello Normani Kordei Ally Brooke Hernandez ----------- Started: 21 April 2019 Completed: 3 July 2022
3.1K 103 1
Is it ever enough?