My Rider ?

Per omgRita

Asiah London is 18 years old who is about to go in college and her sister Tyla London is 21 who owns a store... Més

Nice to meet you
Hoping for the best
Who's house is this?
You again
What's going on??
Did they die though?
What will they think about me?
Really??
Brothers?
Another brother?
Beach day pt.1
Beach daypt.2
Asiah is...
What??
Miracle
Disneyland❤️
Wooah❤️
Perfectly fine?
Mmh
2 months later
Following Lucas
Lucas cheated?
We're done!
New Jersey✈️✈️
New jersey p.2
ASSWHOLE!
Pilly bound
Who are you?
6 months later❤️
Baby's name..
Cadens birthday❤️
Party time
Leaving Lucas
New beginning
❕❗️attention ❗️❕

Describing Lucas

20.1K 356 15
Per omgRita

(Tyla in the picture above)
Tyla Pov:
I called Asiah to come to the store to help me out since the store is really busy she said she's on her way but she's taking her sweet time and I need her right now not when she wants too!
*10 minutes later*
*Asiah walks in* I said well finally you come after taking your sweet time princess! Asiah said I accidentally bumped into a girl and her brother or whoever he is to her was talking to me, taking my time soo.. I cut her off and said soo you should've just said sorry I don't got time for talking bye! Asiah looked at me and said TYLA that's so damn rude and I'm not like you I am kind🙄. I said w/e but was he cute though?😏 Asiah said well he did look cute😍 probably more then cute😛! I said more details Asiah!! She said mmh🤔🤔 he looked like at least 6 something feet tall, he's caramel😋, bomb curls, big lips😉.. A customer cut her off and said I need this shirt in a size Medium do you have any in the back stalked? Asiah faked a smiled and said yes we do I'll be right bacc! I tried so hard not no to laugh because the customer made a ugly ass face💀.
************************
Sorry this chapter was so boring! Also I'm going to make the chapters more longer, funny, sad and exciting😋

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
334 27 20
Ayo it's yo girl Malaysia. I'm just a normal 19 year old girl that doesn't know what to do with her life. Well I guess I'm a little different. My Fat...
30.2K 842 24
Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing and she could dance any style of dance. ...