Unforgettable Past (KnB FANFI...

By Dmention_Girl

The Generation of Miracles were so happy to have their phantom, 'Kuroko Tetsuya'. They would never regret h... More

Γ—NotificationΓ—
Final Moment Together (Chapt.1)
Tragety (Chapt.2)
Happy Birthday (Chapt. 3)
Disappearance (Chapt. 4)
Tokyo College (Chapt.5)
First Trimester (Chapt.6)
First Date (Chapt.7)
Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)
The Aftermath (Chapt.9)
In Danger (Chapt.10)
{Extra}
Kidnapped (Chapt.11)
"I'm sorry" (Chapt.13)
End

Hint (Chapt.12)

2.4K 50 3
By Dmention_Girl

"Tetsuya got kidnapped?"

"Uh, why are all here?" Kagami-kun dodged the question.

"We came for Kuroko, nobody else. Baka." Midorima murmured the last part, but Kagami still heard.

"I heard that!" Kagami lost his cool.

"Did you say that Tetsuya got kidnapped?" Akashi asked once more.

~Irritated sigh
"Yes. He got kidnapped last night." After that, they all barged in the living room.

"Hey! You all can't just barge in here like that!" Kagami was losing his sanity.

"Shut up, Bakagami. We could find Tetsu, even without your presences." Aomine said in a childish show off way.

(Ha, get it! Baka and gami connected together. I'm just kidding. It's been brought up in the anime. I didn't make it up)

"Shut up, Ahomine." Kagami fired back.

(Same for Aho-Mine)

"What did you say?!?"

"What are you going to do about it?!?"
"You ass hole! Come here!"

"That's enough, we need to concentrate." Midorima broke the argument.

"Anyways we need to-" Akashi was cut off when he spotted Mayuzumi.

"What are you doing here?" Akashi glared at Mayuzumi.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here because Tetsu-chan got kidnapped." Mayuzumi answered.

"What relationship do you have with Tetsuya anyways?" Akashi face Mayuzumi.

"I'm his lover." Akashi glared at him, at the same time he was filled with jealousy and hatred.

"I will deal with you after we find Tetsuya." Akashi took a deep breathe to calm himself.

"How are we going to find Kuroko-chii anyways?" Kise asked.

"Kagami-kun!" Kimiko barged in the house with no breathe.

"Did you run all the way here?" Kagami asked.

"Ya, is Mayu...zu...mi...WHY THE HELL AR YOU ASSES HERE?!?!" Kimiko shouted while her eye twitched.

"Kimiko-kun, look. We're kind of hopeless. I think they could help us with this shity situation." Kagami whispered to Kimiko, who was still twitching her left eye.

"Can I really trust you to find my brother?" I asked them all.

"I know we screwed up, but we really hope that this can repay that we're sorry." Midorima said, while adjusting his glasses.

"If you find my brother, than I'll forgive you." She said, which meant that the GoM had to work harder.

"Alright, let's start. I saw what I needed to see when Onii-chan got kidnapped." Kimiko changed the subject.

"Like what?" Murasakibara asked while holding a bag of chips from the kitchen.

"Why the hell did you go through the kitchen without my permission?!?" Kagami was getting pissed by every move the GoM does.

"Sorry, I got hungry." Murasakibara said while bitting a chip.

"Ugh, whatever. Continue." Kagami rolled his eyes.

"My idea is that we check the campus. What we're looking for is a black van with a white strap that says 'Gang'. In my opinion, that's a stupid title to print on a van." Kimiko explained.

"There's cameras set in every class building, so one group should go to the security room to help us get a better clue of where Tetsu-chan is at." Mayuzumi added.

"Me, Shintarou, Daiki, and Kagami will go to the security room." Akashi imformed.

"Why do I have to go with Ahomine!" Kagami shouted with shock.

"I'd rather have Kise with us than that Bakagami!"

"Really? Wait, what does that suppose to mean?!" Kise got confused after Aomine's line repeated in Kise's head trying to find out what he meant.

"Guys, do this for Kuroko. Akashi, I think that we should go now. We don't want to waste day light." Midorima imformed Akashi.

"Right, let's go now. And I'll give you three warnings if I hear you arguing. Unless you want to get hurt that bad." What Akashi just said made not just the arguing boys scared, but everyone else in the living room.

"Ye-yes." They said together.

"While they go to the security deposit, I think that the rest of us should search on foot. Our goal is to find him until sunset." Kimiko explained, while putting her shoes on.

"Hai!" They all agreed as a team.

Akashi's Group

"Stop stepping on my shoe." Kagami said, turning around to let Aomine to see his annoyed face.

"Than walk faster." Aomine pushed Kagami, than Kagami pushed Aomine under his arm to rub his head roughly.

"Get off, Bakagami!" Aomine shouted. Kagami and Aomine were growling at each other until they heard a devilish voice.

"You have two. More. Warnings." Akashi said which made them instantly stop.

Until they got there, a security next to the door stopped them from coming in.

"Where do you think you're going?" The middle aged man said.

"We need to get in there, let us in." Akashi said in a demanding way.

"You can't. This is only for-" Akashi held the man's tie and held his scissors on the man's throat.

"Are you defying my orders. If you won't let me in, than the next thing these scissors are placed, are right through your thoat. Now...Let.Us.In." Akashi demanded like how a devil, more like Satan would demand.

(Satan has a higher level than a regular devil. So that's what I mean)

"Yes sir." The man shock in fear and unlocked the door, where only two men were in.

"Get out." Midorima said to the guards.

"Why the hell are you brats here?" One of the men asked.

"Daiki. Kagami." After they heard their names, they walked up to the young men with a terrifying smirk.

"No. Get out of here you brats!" The security shouted.

"Hehe. You asked for it."

~Two Minutes Later

"We're sorry!"

"Get out!" Aomine shouted.

"Don't think about snitching on us." Kagami added.

"Yes sir!" After that, they left and Midorima closed the door.

"Alright. Now that we got that out of the way, let's get into this investigation." Akashi said, while he and Midorima were sitting on the chairs. Kagami was behind Midorima and Aomine was behind Akashi.

"Okay, I got into camera 1-5." Midorima exclaimed.

"I've got 6-10." While looking over and swiping through the rest of the cameras, Akashi found what they have been looking for.

"Camera 35 has some sight of the van Kimiko was talking about." Akashi confirmed.

"Me and Kuroko-kun past by it sometime while going to class. It's supposed to be an abandoned storage building." Kagami brought up.

"Call Kimiko. Tell her to meet us at the building you go to." Akashi commanded.

"Alright." Kagami dialed Kimiko's number.

Kimiko's group

"Uuuggghhh. Kimi-chin, I'm hungry. Isn't there a grocery store here?" Murasakibara whined. Kimiko sighed a bit.

"Alright. The store is near here, so hurry your butts up." Kimiko said, while turning to the right.

After they finished paying, Kimiko's phone rang.

"Who is it Kimiko-chii?" Kise asked.

"Kagami-kun, any news?" Kimiko asked, while searching for the van.

"Kimiko-kun, meet us at the school building we go to." Kagami said.

"Alright, see you there." Kimiko hung up.

"What's happening?" Mayuzumi asked. Kimiko.

"Were going to the school building."

Akashi's Group

"Where are they?" Midorima asked, loosing his patience. Same for Akashi.

"Sorry we're late." Kimiko said, while the rest caught up.

"Now that everyone is here, we found out that Tetsuya is in an abandoned building not so far from here. In that case, Kagami will lead the way." Akashi imformed

"Okay let's go." Kagami said while speed walking.

(1233 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 14.7K 109
Kuroko Tetsuya, the phantom six man, has a sister that none of his friends has ever known. How are they going to react once they found out?
4.6K 82 14
KUROKO NO BASKET OWN TIMELINE [KUROKO TETSUYA x OC] She blushes furiously and got up from Kuroko who was just as red as her. He thought for a second...
168K 4.1K 16
After being betrayed by Seirin, Kuroko Tetsuya joining up with the Generation of Miracle, prepared to become stronger and prove to them. Just how wr...
64.7K 1.7K 21
[DISCLAIMER: i do NOT own KnB or any photos used in this book] Kuroko is a very special boy, hes a legend, not that anyone knows its him. This is a...