Prince Charming Broke My Hear...

Von Pennstrider

Hello my name is Willow Clare and I am 17 years old. This is the story about a girl who gave up and a guy who... Mehr

Synopsis

30 2 0
Von Pennstrider

Willow was an outsider. She was always getting picked on and she hid under a black hoodie. Her self confidence was very minimal but when her path crosses with the one and only William Stanford both of there life's get turned upside down.

William Stanford is the heir to a multi billion dollar company. Although that isn't what he wants. He wants to live as a regular 18 year old. He want to attend a public school and make friends that aren't gold diggers. He just wants to be normal. So what happens when he goes undercover at Elkhart High School? Can he keep his real identity a secret? Can he finally live like he wants to?

Read to find out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

594K 3.7K 4
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...
2M 59.4K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
11K 30 2
A coming of age of an 18 year old girl, as she discovers her sexuality, while being brought into the dark online world
1.1M 33K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...