Dwts imagines

By Lillianrj

Some cute little stories of our favorite dwts male pros :) More

How you guys meet
your wedding song
Your dwts otp
My first kiss
Your favorite dance he has done on dwts
your name in his phone
Song you guys jam out to
Style he teaches you
First time for everything
Little joys
Language you teaach him
He does your hair
Your guys song (One Direction edtion)
Song you guys dance ballroom to
Smooth
The song you guys do a opening dance to
Tv show you guys watch

Famous couple that fits you two

1.5K 15 2
By Lillianrj

Mark- Troy and Gabriella: You guys had know each other for a while you had always moved around. Causing issues when Mark found a new hobby and being a jerk when you found a stable home in England but you got through it and now y'all are good as ever.

Derek-Danny and Sandy: You guys were polar opposites but made some changes and you guys worked out.

Maks- Cory and Topanga: you had know him since middle school and you guys had lots of ups and downs going through school and being together. But now you are married.

Artem- Ross and Rachel: you guys have had your ups and downs but you always made it work and Artem hovers over you a lot.

Alan- Katniss and peta: at first you guys were a public stunt to make people forget about him and Paige but you guys fell in love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
22.2K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
38.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...