The Horror Book

By BoriPR

These are just some horror stories I found. I don't own any of these. Enjoy! More

Two Sentence Horror Stories
"Yeeeeeeeees?"
There's no Reason to be Afraid
Blue Eyes
White Death
Wristbands
First Day of School
Black Hair
Random Chat
Seven
Unborn Baby
Dead Women
Crazy Bus
SHOUTOUT FOR YOU!
Basement Bathroom
Back To Back
Wishing Well
Marble Statue
Pet Cat
Spirit World
Human Bones
Suspension Bridge
Robert The Doll
Dreams And Nightmares
Girl On Fire
Untitled Part 26
The Mourning After
Tara
The Dog Who Sees Spirits
Shadowy Figures Descending from the Ceiling
Nightmare Time

Only the Good

34 1 2
By BoriPR

I had a shitty childhood. I used to be a "disappointment" to my dad. He beat me relentlessly. My sister too. It got worse when mom died.

I felt so bad for my sister and was desperate to do something to help. So I wrapped my hands around her neck and choked her into salvation. She would never feel his brutal touch again. She was safe and in heaven with the angels, with her mom. Her pure heart was intact for eternity.

That moment, when her soul flew triumphantly from her body, changed my life. I realized that I was given a gift. I could send untainted souls straight to paradise, before evil got its chance to ruin them. I could make sure that they felt no pain, no suffering.

I mean, what are a few decades on this planet as compared to an eternity in heaven? Wouldn't you die right now if you had a guaranteed ticket to eternal salvation? Why take the risk that evil could invade your mind, body, and soul?

Each time I performed the miracle, I felt God's touch.

I prefer to save the young. We are all born innocent, right? The more time spent on this wretched, pathetic rock, the more time the devil has to turn you.

The next time you brag about how great your child is, I'll be listening. The next time your child helps an elderly lady across the street, I'll be watching. Maybe the next time your kid cleans his room without even being asked to, I'll be in the closet. His salvation, sharp and metallic, gripped tightly in my blessed hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.6K 78
Scary stories I found on the internet.
134K 4.4K 100
This is a collection of Horror stories so turn the lights off, grab a flashlight, and be ready to get scared. * I do not own any of these stories * *...
439K 8.5K 54
These stories do not belong to me. They're just a few of my favourite stories. Enjoy
174 0 6
These are the Creepypasta origins for people to enjoy. I DO NOT own any of these stories. I'm just putting them out for people to enjoy.