31 Days

By MoroseDolly

31 days. 31 days to fall in love. The 31st to say good-bye, to break your heart. December ends, January begin... More

1 - November 25 - Day -5
2 - November 29 - Day -2
3 - November 30 - Day -1
4 - November 30 - Day -1
5 - November 30 - Day -1
6 - November 30 - Day -1
7 - December 1 - Day 1
8 - December 1 - Day 1
9 - December 1 - Day 1
10 - December 1 - Day 1
11 - December 2 - Day 2
12 - December 2 - Day 2
13 - December 2 - Day 2
14 - December 2 / December 3 - Day 2 / Day 3
15 - December 3 - Day 3
17 - December 4 / December 5 - Day 4 / Day 5
18 - December 5 / December 6 - Day 5 / Day 6
19 - December 6 / December 7 - Day 6 / Day 7
20 - December 7 / December 8 - Day 7 / Day 8
21 - December 8 / December 9 - Day 8 / Day 9
22 - December 9 / December 10 - Day 9 / Day 10
23 - December 10 / December 11 - Day 10 / 11
24 - December 11 - December 14 / Day 11 - Day 14
25 - December 14 - December 17 / Day 14 - Day 17
26 - December 17 - December 21 - Day 17 - Day 21
27 - December 25 - Day 25
28 - December 26 - December 30 - Day 26 - Day 30
29 - December 31 - Day 31
30 - The End
31

16 - December 3 / December 4 - Day 3 / Day 4

10.1K 431 766
By MoroseDolly

DJ had introduced me to many people. Ladybug had taken care of a barfing Lady Wifi. I'd pulled a touchy prank. I was surprised to feel Ladybug's lack of resistance when I held her around the shoulders. "So.... are you having fun?" I inquired.

"As much as one can have when their friend needs... mental support, the other pulls an innocent prank and reminds one of their de-... I'm having some fun." Ladybug succumbed.

Who or what had I reminded her of? "Oh... Who did you say I reminded you of?" I tried.

"Um... well, my friend. Or ex-friend... not sure how the past tense works." Ladybug shrugged.

"Past tense?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She died." Ladybug shrugged.

I blinked rapidly. "What... oh.. um... I'm sorry to hear that." I said, scratching my head.

"It happens. She drank alcohol sometimes. Passed out on my couch one day, when we woke up, she didn't." Ladybug shrugged.

I was taken aback by her forwardness. Speechless, I pulled the girl into a hug. "Ladybug..." I said, resting my chin atop her head.

She gripped my blazer tightly. "H-her name was Tikki and she was my best friend and we did everything together and she promised me that she'd never drink again but then she did and she died." Ladybug rushed out in a breath.

"Ladybug, shh. It's over. It's okay." I said, trying to calm her.

But she was already calm. She was just expressing something. "I know, it's just... She didn't even drink that much. Maybe on her birthday. Maybe at a Christmas party. But she never did when I was uncomfortable. I remember her taking a sip from a cup at some house party to prove she was cool on her last night. But that was it. Just a sip. Could've been strong, could've been spiked." Ladybug said, shaking her head.

"H-... how long ago was this?" I asked cautiously.

"During the summer. We stopped going to the same school this year. She just wanted to hang out." Ladybug smiled nostalgically. 

Reaching up, Ladybug rubbed her eyes. She sighed. Then sighed again. "I'm tired, Chat. Are you?" She inquired.

"Hmm... yeah, I guess so." I smiled gently.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Someone yelled on the stage set up at the front of the hall.

Cheers erupted. "Welcome to our second gathering!" More whoops and hollers. "Now, we just wanted to call this so that everyone can get to know one another. Two days down, twenty-nine to go! You're all holding up great, so let's keep this awesome attitude!" He yelled enthusiastically.

The crowds around us were screaming so loud that Ladybug reached up to cover her ears. "Today's challenge is the same for everyone: dancing!" The announcer described we'd be doing a dance where we would trade off partners every few moments.

A moderately-paced waltz came over the speakers, and I led Ladybug to the large dancing floor. I bowed down to her, but by the time I was standing up straight again, the dancing had commenced and we were both swept off into different directions. 

A red-headed girl giggled as I twirled her. Switch. A blonde girl stumbled against me, sluggishly "dancing". Next, Lady Wifi was shoved roughly against me, eyes wide and searching mine. "Where's DJ?" She asked.

Using my height, I attempted to locate Lady Wifi's partner, to no avail. "I don't know, where's lady-" Wifi was pushed away from me as another girl not-so-gracefully smashed against me. 

"I'm sorry!" She said, stepping back. 

I turned her in circle, giving her a reassuring smile. Her wide eyes gave off an air of innocence, and I watched as she was juggled off to a purple-haired girl, the two smiling as they affectionately nuzzled one another. The next female walked up to me with grace and poise, forcing me to whip out my ballroom dancing skills. Her orange gown swooshed around us as she managed to keep me for another turn. "Volpina." She curtsied, being dragged away with the crowd.

One more partner. That was all the song would allow, I knew. My second to last partner leached onto me in fear. "I don't know what's happening." He said from his position on my back.

"Then get off the dance floor." I urged, watching as the small boy was swept off my back.

"Chat!" A voice called.

A flash of red was pulled by me, a black lace glove passing inches from my face. I reached out, grabbing Ladybug's wrist as she followed suit. I pulled her through the graceless crowd to my body. "The only person I want to dance with." I said, about to elaborately turn Ladybug.

The music ended. Ladybug's eyes moved to the ceiling, as though wondering if the music was really over. "No!" I said disdainfully.

"Hey, there'll be plenty of other chances to dance. But I'm flattered you'd like to dance with me." Ladybug reassured.

"Well, let me just make sure." I said, pulling Ladybug with me to where the audio was being controlled from.

"How many more slow songs?" I inquired.

"For the rest of the night, buddy." He said, looking at me as though I was an uneducated slob who was wasting his time.

True to his word, the next song played was slow. Before Ladybug could point it out, however, I pulled her to the dance floor. "Dance with me?" I asked breathlessly.

With an endearing smile, Ladybug nodded. Ladybug had been holding back the first time we'd danced. She whipped out her magical skills, forcing me to keep up with her. Despite the song being classified as a slow dance, it was fast, only enabling Ladybug to show off further. When the score finally ended, I gripped my partner's hands in awe. "Where did you learn to dance like that?" I asked breathlessly.

"I... I guess I just picked it up." Marinette shrugged.

"From who?" I asked, still in wonder.

"No one, really." She shrugged, blushing at my obvious compliment.

We danced a few more times as I struggled to stay standing from the sheer awe Ladybug presented. She was beautiful, graceful, magnificent, witty- "Thank you and good night!" The announcer, well, announced.

"What time is it?" Ladybug inquired.

"No idea." I beamed.

"Stupid cat." Ladybug teased with a soft jab to my ribs.

I smiled again, holding out my arm for Ladybug to take. She smiled before taking it without a second thought. We left the building, a gust of December air blowing at the hem of Ladybug's dress. She moved closer to me, scrunching up and holding my arm tightly. I gently pulled my arm from Ladybug and her eyes widened slightly in a question. As fast as I could, I pulled my blazer off and draped it around Ladybug. "Now, that won't be ne-"

"I'll stop you right there. No lady should ever be cold. Especially not My Lady!" I exclaimed, holding out my arm again.

"But, aren't you cold?" Ladybug asked.

"I'll live."

"So will I."

"But if you don't wear it I won't."

"Bit thick with laying on the drama, hmm?" Ladybug said.

"You know it." I winked.

We walked in silence then, the only sound our breathing, footsteps, and an occasional car or person. We reached Love Lock all too soon, and I had to let Ladybug go. I only started feeling cold when she let go.

--{-}--

I pulled off my mask and cat ears before I reached my house. The cold, empty, house. I pushed the door gently, praying that no one was there. "Where have you been?" A cold voice stopped me from locking the door.

My shoulders hunched up and my back tensed as I forced my shaking fingers to slowly turn the lock into place. I hadn't talked to father since our fight. Despite that fact that we could go days, weeks, on end, not speaking, it had taken too long for me to land a punishment. "Working for your company." I seethed, turning around.

I could see my father's face twist into something unrecognizable, a mixture of emotions I'd never seen before. "Do you have any idea how worried I've been? At least inform someone if you're going to leave!" His words were cold, concise, measured.

The speech sounded practiced, not sincere. "Wouldn't want to loose your precious mannequin, now would you?" I retorted.

With a quick intake of air, father scolded me. "Adrien!" He said.

"Oh, that's right. Dolls do what you tell them to. They don't talk on their own." I rolled my eyes, forcing a sarcastic smile and understanding gesture.

Father's eyes were practically bulging out of his head at this point as his mouth opened and closed, looking for words. "Go ahead, tell me what to do, dad." The title was no longer his. It was now an insult of the finest kind - one that could've been mistaken as innocence.

I stepped angrily up the stairs, not bothering to slow down to slide past my father. I pushed straight past him, smacking our shoulders, because, yeah, dad I do have broad shoulders now. Yeah dad, I am older than ten now. Once I entered my room, I threw myself onto my bed with a groan. Plagg, the faithful cat after only five or so days, came up to me and began licking my face. I hugged him to my chest as he purred loudly. "Thanks, Plagg."

===

AN

===

So I just watched the last ten minutes of YLIA and started tearing up. Jesus I'm not even that emotional of a person towards shows/animes, but now I'm just wiping infinite tears.

YLIA is Your Lie In April and it will rip your soul apart.

So watch it.

Anyways have this shitty chapter *IM SORRY IM EMOTIONALLY DE-RAILED RIGHT NOW*

Like why are my tears so thick???? WHY, YLIA??? WHY??????

And if it didn't make you cry, you're either a robot or strong asfuck

ojhibuvgyfesrxhcfjvhbkn

ok

here

im done volunteering

im trying to finish this story ause I have ideas for the ending

suggest some challenge topics

read the conversation part of my profile to get the latest update

thank you for the support on the story

NOW SUPPORT MY TEARSSSSSS

CAUSE

THIS IS A RAINBOW COLORED SYMPHONY

EVERYDAY, A SYMPHONY

(The song may or may not contain spoilers o listen to the japanese version)

imma go cry in a corner now

als

suddenly im craving fires... what was i gonna say? I'm smelling fries tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Princess By Ella

Fanfiction

96.7K 4.4K 22
"You are my Princess, Marinette. You know that. Don't ever forget it!" They say that words can change lives, but for Marinette, an ordinary Parisian...
107K 3.6K 25
Chat Noir's identity has been revealed in the worst possible way imaginable - In front of a nation-wide broadcast crew while facing an Akuma. His lif...
2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...
3.7K 288 21
[COMPLETE] "No... no! Don't tell me that he got to you M'lady!" "You mangy street cat! Give me your Miraculous!" ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● (Set bef...