Undeniable Desire (Draco Malf...

By Silver-Serpent

"What are you doing here blood traitor?" The annoying voice I knew oh so well rang in my ear. I crossed my ar... More

*Prologue*
1. The cute blonde
2. Embarrassed
3. Potions with Draco
4. Flying Lessons
5. Dementors
6. Care of magical creatures
7. Draco's Only Visitor
8. Pity
9. First boyfriend
10. Fourth year begins
11. Professor Moody
13. Draco's games
14. Adventure time
15. The shrieking shack
16. The Whomping Willow
17. The lake
18. Champions announced
19. Holidays
20. Diagon Ally
21. Christmas
22. A new friend
23. Dumbledore's Army
24. The Room of Requirement
25. One last night

12. The break up

93.9K 2.3K 4.1K
By Silver-Serpent

Chapter Twelve

Here Draco and I were, alone in a deserted corridor. I knew he kept purposely trying to get me alone like this, and I was over it.

"Where did your boyfriend go?"

"He is seeing if Neville is all right," I said, avoiding looking Draco in the eyes "Not that it's any of your business"

Draco laughed "Did you see that fat lumps face during class. He is such a wimp"

I looked up to glare at him "He wasn't the one screaming out like a little girl like you did when the spider landed on you"

Draco's face fell and his eyes narrowed. He took a step towards me. I held my ground and my glare.

I had made my mind up, I wasn't going to do this again with him. I turned around and began to walk away from him. However, Draco ran after me and grabbed my arm, preventing me from leaving. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" Draco asked, his mood shifting again to a playful one.

"To see my boyfriend," I said, trying to pull my arm free from his grip unsuccessfully. Draco's grip just tightened, almost painfully.

"I'm surprised you still have a boyfriend after you practically cheated on him" Draco smirked.

"I did not!"

"Oh kiss me Draco" he mocked me, still smirking. I went red and roughly pulled my arm from his grip.

"I hate you! you're such a jerk" I growled turning to face him. For a second I thought I could see a hurt look in his eyes, but it was replaced by anger almost straight away.

Draco pushed me back roughly and slammed me up against the hard stone wall. "How dare you speak to me like that!" he growled

The pressure of Draco's body pressing me against the wall was starting to hurt my back, but I couldn't push free.

"Please get off, you're hurting me" my voice strained under the pressure.

"I want you to break up with that filthy half-blood boyfriend at dinner tonight, or I will make it so all your friends hate you. I will tell them all that happened between us" Draco whispered harshly in my ear and pulled away from me. He gave me one last glance before striding off down the hallway.

I did not understand what Draco had hoped to accomplish by forcing me to break up with Seamus, maybe he just wanted to make my life even more miserable because I called him a jerk.

I walked slowly to dinner, I knew I had to break up with Seamus or Draco would probably make a scene in front of the whole school. I knew I had to break up with him anyway. I should have already done it ages ago. Now my hand is being forced to do it in a way I do not want.

As I entered the hall, I looked over to the Slytherin table where Draco was sitting. He watched me as I entered with a satisfied smirk planted on his face. He knew he had won and was getting what he wanted.

I looked away from him and walked over to the Gryffindor table. I took my seat next to Seamus without looking at him.

"Are you ok?" He asked me, seeing the glum look on my face.

"Not really," I said, looking down at my plate.

Seamus put a hand on my shoulder "What is the matter?"

"We need to talk Seamus," I said, getting straight to the point.

"About what?"

"Us," I said simply not looking at him.

"Oh god, you're breaking up with me, aren't you?" Seamus's voice held heartbreak.

I nodded slowly. My stomach was clenching from the guilt of hurting him. I never wanted to hurt him. I knew this was all my fault. I should've never said yes in the first place when he asked me out last year.

"Why?" Seamus's soft, hurt voice asked from next to me "What did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong, Seamus. It's me, I'm no good for you"

Seamus stood up angrily "Don't give me that speech to try to make me feel better. If you don't like me all you have to do is say so" Seamus said angrily and walked out of the hall. He was gone in a blink of an eye. Everyone around me turned and looked at me, I felt embarrassed as I could hear them all whispering about what just happened.

I couldn't take everyone staring at me anymore, so I got up and left the hall. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Draco get up from the Slytherin table and follow me out. Oh great, the torture never ends.

"Didn't think you would actually do it" Draco said, as he caught up to me.

"You got what you want, now go away" I yelled at him.

"I only got half of what I wanted," Draco said, stepping in front of me "You don't really hate me do you?"

I opened my mouth to answer. but I didn't get a chance to. Draco closed the gap between us and put his hand behind my head pulling my mouth into his. His lips were softer than I ever imagined. He kissed me with passion, and my eyes closed enjoying the kiss I had been wanting now for a long time.

My knees felt weak, and my stomach was fluttering with butterflies as Draco continued to kiss me passionately on the lips. He slowly pulled away from me and smiled.

"I don't hate you" I gasped, still feeling light-headed from the most amazing kiss I have ever had.

I finally pulled myself together, and started to feel confused about what just happened "Why did you kiss me?" I asked him.

"Because I like you, I thought I had made that obvious" Draco rolled his eyes at me with a laugh.

I frowned "No, can't say it had been obvious! Actually quite the opposite, and why wouldn't you kiss me this morning?" I huffed in annoyance.

"You had a boyfriend this morning. I was trying to tell you I like you, so you would break up with him"

"You did not do a very good job with that" My cheeks were red, a part of me still waiting for Draco to start laughing in my face again and tell me it was all a joke.

Draco shrugged and wrapped his arms around me pulling my body as close to his as possible "I have got you now" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Draco was unbelievably hot when he talked like that, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in so his lips met mine once again. I never wanted the kiss to end, it felt so amazing. I pressed my body hard against his, as I ran my hands down the back, feeling how strong his body felt.

I parted my lips from his and began to kiss down the side of his neck. Every kiss sent waves of pleasure throughout my body, his skin tasted and smelt so good, making my head spin. I had the urge to bite him, but I held it in and sucked softly on his smooth skin instead.

"Do you want to do more?" Draco asked me with a smirk. I pulled away from kissing his neck and looked up at him, feeling embarrassed. Truth was, I did, but I was not going to just give myself to Draco that easily. And I did still feel we were too young to go any further. Also, I didn't even know if he considered us boyfriend and girlfriend yet, or if this was just a fling.

"I think I should go back to my common room before everyone leaves the hall," I said, avoiding his question.

"Are you afraid someone will see us together?" He asked teasingly.

"Yes," I said matter of factly and pulled out of Draco's arms.

"Well it's too late for that anyway," Draco said, pulling me back into his arms.

"What do you mean?" I asked shocked, pulling back so I could look up into his eyes.

"Your 'EX-boyfriend" was standing right behind you when we kissed" Draco smiled happily to himself. "He saw everything, and took off running like a hurt little baby"

My eyes opened in shock, Seamus had seen everything. "Oh no," I pulled away from Draco and turned around, running towards the Gryffindor tower. I had no idea how I was going to explain this to Seamus, but I really did not want him to hate me.

"I will see you in the morning babe" Draco yelled after me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 87K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
128K 4.3K 58
(First Book) Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff Reader This is based on "you" being a chubby reader but it doesn't make the whole story about that. "(Y/N)...
3.9K 103 46
"You w-w-what?" Draco whispered as his face went pale. "I- I- love you Draco Malfoy. And I always have! And I can't help it! I've tried and tried to...
23.1K 714 19
Still standing upright, Draco used his free hand to grab your face at your chin. "On. Your. Knees. Now." His voice was a low growl. Electrified by be...