Too Much Too Soon

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Here is a short little story that I felt like writing(: Kira is a 16 year old girl who can't complain about... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 2

Chapter 1

123K 557 73
By Miss_Hoodnificent

______________________________

COPYRIGHT ©2013 BY Miss_Hoodnificent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

______________________________

Too Much Too Soon: Chapter 1

~Kira P.O.V~

I looked just barely past the top of the register to see a group of guys ,who looked around my age, walk inside the cafe like they didn't have a single care in the world.

To be exact, there were 4 of them. All around the same height, around 6'1" or 6'2". Gorgeous caramel skin that seemed to glow under the lights that hung from the ceiling. The one with hazel eyes stepped up to the counter first. I looked him up and down and to be honest he didn't look that bad.

"See something you like?" He rose an eyebrow that matched his cocky smirk. Behind him I could see his group of friends laugh a little amongst themselves.

"Not at all. What can I get you?" I asked blankly.

"Can you get me that number of yours? Let a homie hit a girl up." He said as his laughs rolled off his tongue. I rolled my eyes and pretty much mugged him at this point.

"So funny. What do you want? Otherwise, get out." I was not afraid to tell a person straight and speak my mind.

"Well damn, I just wanted to have some fun. Can I just get that chocolate cookie right there?" He tapped the glass that displayed the treats.

"Is that all?" I said with a slight sigh as I typed in the price of the cookie into the register.

"Mhm."

"Alright, that's $2.17." I found it kinda funny that these guys came in for just a cookie. I laughed a little bit to myself.

"Here you go, keep the change." He winked at me after I gave him the cookie. I looked down and there was a $100 bill resting in my hand. On the flipside was a little folded white piece of paper. I looked up and he was already gone along with his friends.

I unfolded the piece of paper carefully and saw it was a number. I'm assuming it was his number. Talk about a bold move right?

I shook my head and looked up at the clock. It said 6:00 on the dot and I was so thankful. My shift was over and I was exhausted.

I walked around to the back and took off my apron before clocking out. I loved hearing the sound the machine made when I placed my time card under it.

I grabbed my stuff from my little cubby and walked out the back to my car. I hopped right in and it was freezing inside. I immedietley turned the heat all the way up and continued to drive home.

Let me take the short drive home to explain myself a little bit. I'm Kira and I'm 16, live with both my parents and a younger sister. I'm not tall but not short either, I'm just the right size. I have long brown hair that flows down passed the middle of my back and big dark brown eyes. Not to mention I live out in Houston. I've lived here my entire life and have never set foot in a state other than Texas.

It was summer and I picked up a little part time job at the litte cafe just a few blocks away from my house. It was something that kept me busy but to be honest, it was really boring. On the bright side tonight was my last night for the week

I pulled up to my drive way and saw my parents cars were both gone. I didn't think much of it and walked up the little pathway till I got inside my house.

I set my stuff down on the coffee table that sat in the middle of the living room and jogged upstairs to my room.

I fell onto my bed and took a deep breath. It felt so nice to feel the soft blankets against my cheeks. I giggled when I felt the delicate paws of my cat walk across my back.

"Pookie, get off" I laughed as I rolled onto my back expossing my belly. Her loud purrs filled the room and I felt her get right back onto my belly.

I reached for my phone that laid happily on my nightstand. I had a few texts from a few friends but I was overcome with curiosity.

I pulled the piece of white paper from my pocket and stared at the number?

Should I?

I bit my lip and thought nevously for a moment. "Pookie, what would you do if some guy gave you his number, but you don't know him?" She looked at me and rubbed her head against my chin.

Might as well just do it, it's just a kid and I can just block him if things get weird or anything.

I sent a "Hey" and set my phone on my bed. He probably wouldn't respond anyways. I sat up and decided to take a shower.

I got up and walked down the hall to grab a towel before returning back to my room. I stopped when I heard my phone vibrate. I picked up my phone and it was him. Wow; I didn't expect him to reply so fast.

*Text Convo*
???: aye is this the honey who gave me my cookie?(;
Me: yup, what's your name?
???: Joey, and you?
Me: Kira
Joey: cute name, what are you doin?
Me: about to get in the shower. you?
Joey: ah shit, let me join(;
Me: haha funny, no. I'll hit you up when I'm out.
Joey: you better, I wanna talk some more
Me: okaay
*End Of Text Convo*

I tossed my phone back onto my bed and grabbed my towel before walking into my bathroom.

~45 Minutes Later~

I hopped out and was already in just a pair of shorts and a sweat shirt. I left my hair down and it was still wet but I didn't care. I grabbed my phone and headed back downstairs.

*Text Convo*
Me: I'm back.
Joey: it's about time, wassup?
Me: just chilling, you?
Joey: shit nun, wanna chill?
Me: umm...sure where?
Joey: give me your address and I'll come by and pick you up
*End Of Text Convo*

Before I sent the address I ran back upstairs and looked myself over to make sure I was looking okay. I smiled at the mirror and sent him my address. He said he was just right around the corner and I felt my pulse start to increase just a little. I grabbed my black vans and slipped them on before I heard a knock on the door. Was he already really there? Wow.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. There he stood. He was dressed in a regular black shirt that was layered over a white one. Simple light blue jeans that were nicely sagged, timbalands and a snapback to top it off.

"Come on, let's roll out" He said in such a sexy husky voice. I don't remember it sounding anything like that earlier. It made me kinda feel weak in my knees but I kept my composure. I nodded my head and we walked out to his car.

He walked to my side and held my door open. I flashed a simple smile and got in. He shut my door and walked over to his side. His car smelt amazing. I don't know what kind of cologne but it was just amazing. He got in and pulled out of my drive way.

As we pulled out from my street that's when it hit me.

I'm in a car. With a guy I don't even know. Was I just stupid? I felt my nerves acting up and I had a heavy feeling in my chest.

~Joey P.O.V.~

I looked over and Kira looked very uneasy. What got into her?

"You straight?" I asked casually. She simply nodded her head without even as much as shifting her glance from the road. To be honest I only wanted to hook up with this girl to get back at an ex of mine but the second I saw her lookin like she just witness a murder, I couldn't do that.

I pulled the car over to the side and she finally looked over at me.

"W-Why'd we stop?" Her voice was a little shaky.

"Cause, we finna walk." I hopped out and walked over to her side and helped her out. "Loosen up a lil' bit, I ain't finna do nun to you. I just wanna be friends" I laughed a little to try to ease her up.

"Well here I am with a complete stranger." She shot back.

"That's the beauty of it. You're a stranger to me too but I ain't freakin'. We can get to know each other." We walked up to a picnic table and we both sat on either side. At first we just examined each other.

"So, how old are you?" She finally asked breaking the heavy silence.

"16, and you?"

"16 too. I see you like tattoos huh?" She asked as she looked down at my arms

"Yeah that's my little obsession I got goin on." I laughed a little and she joined in. She actually was really pretty in my personal opinion.

"So tell me about yourself, Joey." I liked the way she said my name. It just naturally rolled off her tongue very seductivly.

"Well, I'm Joey. I live in Houston. I'm 16-"

"I know that smartass." She said in between her shy laughs.

"If you let me continue, I would get to shit you didn't know." I smirked. "As I was saying, I'm 16, I'm part of a gang, my folks ain't around, and I like to party and just kick it with homies."

"That's typical."

"Well what about you Miss Perfect?"

"I'm Kira, I live with my parents and younger sister. I'm on the honor roll, I like to relax with my girls."

"Now that's typical." I laughed.

We had small talk for a long ass time. I didn't even bother to keep track of the time but once I got her warmed up to me, I saw a completely different side of her. She was mad chill, I liked that about her.

"Aight it's hella dark out, wanna head back home?" I asked.

"Awh, is Joey afraid of the dark?" She laughed.

"Yeah I am, can you come back to my crib and keep me safe?" I smirked seductivly at her. She looked at me confused. "Well? I want someone with me."

"Yeah, how about no-"

"Nah come back with me. We can watch movies and shit." She hesitated but agreed.

We'll just have to see how the night goes from here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 530 27
Kayla is a 16 year old girl that has a lot to learn. Doing her school year she meets kyle,and falls inlove with him. what will happen when they ride...
78.6K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
47.8K 1.8K 7
A Short Story Of Mine, Hope Y'all Enjoy *Be Sure To Have My "Thug Love Series" First. Order Is On My Profile* -Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums :* -Miss_H...
20.8K 671 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...