Reincarnation {Black Clover}

By xxchloebirdxx

In the beginning, there was one person who had created magic that would be given to every one, the one who h... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~

~Chapter Three~

4.6K 152 32
By xxchloebirdxx

Third Person's POV:

At the moment Aurora was taing a closer look to her Grimoire.

It's base was solid black with intricate silver designs and sapphire gems adorning it.

In the center of those intricate designs, there was a six-leaf clover with it's stem still attached to it.

She carefully opened her book to see a picture and writings that closely resembled the spirit that she had summoned in the past.

Aurora activated her Grimoire and tried to summon the spirit once again.

It took a couple of seconds before she could see the fox infront of her.

Now that she observing the creature that she had summoned, she could tell that it's fur was tan, gray, and black.

Instead of having a normal tail, it adorned a fan instead.

"Hello, Princess." It spoke.

Aurora squealed in surprise and fell on her butt, causing the animal to laugh a little bit.

"Who-Who are you? What are you? How can you speak? What-" She started asking a bunch of questions.

"Woah! Slow down, Princess. I'm Kadena, the fanfox spirit of chain magic. You aquired my ability when you when fighting that theif. I will explain everything you need to know in the upcoming months to prepare you for the Magic Knights exam." Kadena spoke.

Aurora nodded her head slowly before allowing him to speak.

"You summoned, or as I would call it, created, me when you fulfilled the four requirements to gain me as one of your companions." Kadena explained.

"Requirements?"

"Yes. To create another companion, you must finish these requirements. First, you must witness the magic with your own eyes. Second, you must ask about the ability and be answered by the owner. Third, your hand must touch the individual's Grimoire. An last, all must be done within an hour."

"Okay, I get that part, but what are you exactly?" Aurora asked, scratching the fanfox spirit behind his ears.

"We are called Fanfox Spirits. A Fanfox Spirit is created by the type of magic one possesses. I will be able to use that magic when you want me to use it, or I could transfore into a fan and then you could wield me. When you weild me as a fan, you must not let go of me or else you won't be able to use my magic."

Aurora nodded her head.

"Well, since we got the basics down, why don't you try gaining another Fanfox Spirit?" Kadena asked, pointing down the trail with his paw.

"Okay..." Aurora complied nervously.

To be honest, Aurora didn't think it would be that easy to have someone comply to her requests.

In the end, Aurora had gained a few new companions.

"Good! You had mastered the basics of getting a Fanfox Spirit. Remember, it's going to be harder to gain more as you rise up levels. Let's try summoning them one at time. With what level your at now, you'll be able to hold up two Fanfox Spirits at a time." Kadena told me.

I nodded my head and activated my magic, flipping to a certain page and summoning that Spirit.

"Princess, hello! I'm Sakura-aru~. I can produce cherries that have different properties! An example would be healing cherry, or maybe, a poisoned cherry! It's your choice-aru~!" Sakura informed me happily.

"Hello Sakura! Let's geet along from now on!" The blonde beauty smiled.

~TIMESKIP~

Aurora finally had some time to pick some vegetables and fruits in the garden and prepare them for dinner with Sister Lily after a hard day of training with her Fanfox Spirits and their magic.

She had reached the doors of the church when she heard two pairs of feet stomping her way.

"Goal!" One of the younger children shouted as she turned around.

Turning around fully, she was met with two bodies that were breathing heavily infront of her.

"Do you think they'll recover soon-aru~?" Sakura asked from my shoulder.

"I wonder..."

In the past few months, Aurora had become very close wth all her Spirits and Sakura had become her companion that usually stays with her.

The Father of the church questioned her the first time she came back with Sakura but after much convincing, she had finally managed to let her stay with her in the church.

"Who-Who got here faster?" Asta questioned, his hands resting his knees as he was supported by his sword.

"Hmmm...Yuno was a bit faster." Nash replied, arms behind his head.

Asta groaned and faced me. "I'm back, Rory! I have to race yuno into the church!"

Asta ran forward until Yuno used his magic and tossed Asta into the air.

The said girl laughed nervously and entered the building, Yuno trailing behind her.

"I win." Yuno stated, coming up to her and making a silent gesture to let him carry the basket full of food.

The blonde beauty smiled. "Thank you, Yuno."

"I'm back the ingredients, Sister Lily!" Aurora called into the kitchen.

"Thank you, could you help prepare the food as well?"

"Of course."

After preparing the food, calling all the children to the table and having them sit down, and setting the table ware, the old man smiled.

"Tomorrow's the day where Asta, Rory, and Yuno set out for the royal capital. We have to send them off with a bang!"

"Father went to all the surrounding villages asking for tatoes and Aurora-chan had prepared the food with me." Sister Lily informed all of us.

"Father!" Asta spoke happily, eyes sparkling.

"What's that look for? This isn't just for you!" Father replied. "Actually, it's mostly for Aurora and Yuno!"

"Father!" Asta spoke, not as happy as the first time he said it.

"Well, you know...Yuno and Aurora might make it into the Magic Knights, but you're..." Father started. "Asta, there's no need to be embarressed, even if you fail the exam."

"Huh?"

"No one believes you're going to pass, anyway." Father told him with a smirk on his face.

"Are you trying to encourage me or make fun of me?!" Asta asked, slightly offended.

"You can come back anytime." Father continued. "Your home is this church. No matter how crappy or poor it may be, it's your home."

"That's right, Asta."

"I'll be lonely without Asta here. Yuno and Rory, too."

"We're all family."

"We'll come back to visit. It's a promise!" Aurora smiled and snuggled into one of the other children, making them giggle.

"Let's eat! I put a lot of effort into this!" Aurora spoke, handing one of the children some goods that she baked.

"We have stewed tatoes, tato tempura, grilled tatoes, fried tatoes, stir-fried tatoes, steamed tatos, Hage-style boiled tatoes, tato juice, and evenspecial tato pudding!" Sister Lily listed of all the types of food we have.

"Yay! Let's eat!"

"Wow! So good!"

"Hey, that's mine!"

~TIMESKIP~

"Woah, this place is awsome!" Asta shouted in awe.

There were people using magic for show and business everywhere.

Some were increasing the growth of plants and others were cutting put different fruits.

Asta looked up at the castle that ws in our view.

"Is that where the sorcery emperor is?" Asta questioned.

"And probably the king, too." Yuno added.

"King?" Aurora asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Ah, I forgot you didn't know anyone that doesn't catch your interest."

"What does that mean?" She pouted.

"Well, it doesn't matter anyways, it's going to be my castle in future." Asta sid confidently.

"You mean mine." Yuno corrected him.

"Don't worry. I'll let you live there. Aurora will be by my side the whole time so she doesn't even need permission." Asta continued.

"That's my line." Yuno smiled slightly.

Aurora huffed at the two of them. "I get that you two are going to be the next sorcery emperor but we're going to be late if we keep dilly dallying."

We walked around a little bit.

"Ah! Found it. Over here!" Aurora smiled, tugging Yuno's arm towards the direction.

We walked over and stood in line for quite some time, talking to Sakura for a little bit.

Yuno went first.

"The-The four-leaf clover..."

This caused everyone around who heard to start murmuring.

"You're #164. All right, next."

Asta ran up. "I'm Asta, also from Hage Village! Here's my Grimoire!"

Asta thrusted out his hand, showing his Grimoire in all it's dirty glory.

"This is pretty filthy. It this really a Grimoire?"

"Huh? Of course it is! Take a good look! See? See?" Asta kept pusshing forward.

"Asta, you're overcrowding him. Personal space, remember?" Aurora whisper-shouted to him.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." Asta laughed and scratched that back of his head.

"I get it, I get it. You're #165."

"Thanks!" Asta shouted and went ahead to catch up with Yuno.

Aurora laughed sheepishly and stepped forward. "I'm sorry about him. He's just a ball of energy."

"It-It's not problem, miss..." The person signing everyone in stuttered.

"Aurora from Hage Village."

"Welcome to the Magic Knight Exam, Aurora. May I see you're Grimoire?" He politely asked, avoiding eye contact with the said female.

"Of course. Here you go." The blonde beauty held out her Grimoire.

"Six-Six-leaves?!" The man shouted.

Aurora panicked. "Please don't shout..."

"Ah, sorry. You're #166. Good luck, Miss Aurora."

"Thank you." Aurora smiled and waved as she walked to go meet up with her childhood friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
4.4K 172 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...
684K 20.9K 72
A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her best friends she lives her dream of being...