Matthew Gray Gubler Facts

By musicrockstheworld

Obsessed with a mismatched sock wearing, hair changing, goofy face-making, and monster believing dork? Then w... More

Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
Facts
Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
...
....
Hey Guys
Facts./Social Media.
To all you Gubloids!
Question and Answer.
Sorry
Facts.
Facts.
:)!!
Facts.
Corrections..?
Facts.
Update :(
Facts.
Facts.
Facts.
Leaked what?!
Facts.
Matthew Gray Gubler.
Update!!! AHHH
Matthew Gray Gubler
Merry Christmas!🎄☃️
Matthew Gray Gubler
'Reid'

Facts.

4K 59 20
By musicrockstheworld

Matthew Gray Gubler!

182. He likes his hair on the longer side.

183. If you follow his website Gublerland you are a citizen and considered a Gubloid.

184. Birthday: March 9, 1980. YASS!

185. He is a Pisces.

186. Apparently.. he has fallen victim to the nude photo leak scandals... sad.. but also.. where they at?!

187. He is very witty. (If we already didn't know that.) ( GUYS! it's Reid's number! 187.. IQ.. yus!)

188. He has never been married.. Unless I count.. which I do.. so.. :)

189. MGG's tweets generate an average of over 2,000 retweets and favorites per tweet.

190. His twitter following is up to 1 million as of March 20, 2015.

191. Matthew is one of those people that it's not so much what he says but how you say it..

1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
61.1K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...