5sos preferences

AshtxnIrwix tarafından

Hi, so I'm a girl from Sweden who is obsessed with 4 Aussie dorks. I write preferences, imagines and horosco... Daha Fazla

WELCOME FAMILY
#1 He comes home early from tour
#2 You're dating him but another member likes you
#3 He's getting married but you're not the bride p.1
#4 Your first kiss
#5 You play hide and seek
#6 He's getting married but you're not the bride p. 2
#7 You go skiing/snowboarding
#8 He's getting married but you're not the bride p. 3
#9 Sleepover (bestfriend)
#10 You're in an accident
#11 He has a nightmare
#12 He finds out your boyfriend is abusive
#13 You and another member prank him
#14 He hears you sing for the first time
#15 A fan ship you but you're best friends
#16 You're on your period
#17 He defends you
#18 He chooses his girlfriend over you
#19 He chooses his girlfriend over you P.t 2
#20 Your brother is a member from One Direction
#21 Beside you - Song perference
#22 You're babysitting and someone thinks you're a couple
#23 He's the school's bad boy
#24 You try to walk out during a fight
#25 Steal my girl - One Direction song preferences
#26 Birtday/Name/Colour ~ Game
#27 Text messages
#28 Brother's best friend
#29 Obsessed ex boyfriend
#30 He's the obsessed boyfriend
#31 You're getting married but he's not the groom p. 1
#32 You have a love/hate relationship
#33 - You're getting married, but he's not the groom p.t 2
#35 - You're his mystery girl p.t 2 (High school au)
#36 - This town - Niall Horan, song preferences
#37 - You're playing another member's love interest in a music video

#34 - You're his mystery girl p.t 1 (high school au)

959 10 3
AshtxnIrwix tarafından

Ashton (His P.O.V):

"So Ash, what are you doing this Thursday?" Luke asked as we walked through our school's large hallway towards the music room to go through a few songs.

"Probably nothing, preparing for Friday I guess." I answered and shrugged.

This Friday me, Luke and our friends were performing at the schools gig. It wasn't much, but a few students had been picked to play a few songs for agents to get scholarships. Our band had been playing around Sydney for a few months now, but this was way bigger than all of it.

"Yeah, do you mind if I come by and rehearse with you? I can't seem to nail the riff in 'gotta get out'. I could really use your help." He continued as we made a sharp turn to our left.

"Of course! That would be great."

I reached out my hand and grabben the doorknob, thinking it was open, but it wasn't.

"What the---" I muttered and frowned my forehead.

And that's when I heard it. The voice. It was the most beautiful voice I had ever heard in my entire life. I pressed my ear against the door and tried to hear more of it.

"Do you hear that Luke?"

"Yeah."

Luke did the same. He was as astonished as I was. The girl who sang played a beautiful melody on the piano. I bet it was an original.

Suddenly the loud bell interrupted our moment and both Luke and I frightening jumped away from the door. The piano stopped and the voice was gone.

"Come on Ash, let's go to class." Luke said and gave me a small punch on my chest, but I didn't want to.

"Let's wait a few minutes. I wanna see who she is." I begged and Luke rolled his eyes as he sighed loudly. "Fine."

"She must come out at some point, I mean her classes start as soon as ours does." I muttered and leaned against the wall next to the door. That voice was beautiful, oh I bet she's as beautiful. I wanna now her. No, I have to know her.

"Ehm, Ashton.... I don't think she's coming out."

"Give her time, it's only been about a minute---"

"3 minutes."

"Luke."

"Ashton."

"Stop. You're annoying me."

"Since when am I not?"

I glared at him with a tired expression and glanced down my watch. Fuck, we're late and the next class is on the other side of the school.

"I'm not waiting here." Luke said and stood up to leave.

"No wait---"

"Either you're coming or staying here. Because I'm out of here."

I rolled my eyes and ran after my best friend.

"Fine."

Luke (his P.O.V):

The gym was crowded and sweaty. Not because we had p.e or anything, but to the prom. And it wasn't just a prom. It was a masquerade prom. The coloured neon light blinded me each time I looked up and the music was so poor my ears began bleeding. At least that's what it felt like.

And that wasn't even the worst part. Wherever I turned girls came hovering over me (and I am 6.3 ft tall). I'm not saying that I'm this popular guy, but my best friends are and I hang with them, so that make me kind of well known.

Calum was captain of the soccer team, Michael was really good at guitar and could easily pick up girls with his skills, Ashton was president and a top student at the school and I, I was a just me.

"Hey Luke!" A girl in a white mask said to my right and grabbed my arm. "Dance with me."

"Uhm, I don't dance." I tried, but that was a lie. "Come on." She laughed and dragged me through the crowded place. I let out a sigh and just went with it.

We began dancing and she grinded all over my legs and moaned like crazy. I just felt uncomfortable. When she began touching around my back and going down I had enough. I grimaced and turned around to get to my friends and that's when I saw her.

A girl in a red dress and a black mask dancing with a guy all dressed in black. Her coloured hair matched her dress perfectly and made me question why I hadn't seen her in school before. She really stood out.

Her hips moved to the beat in an innocent way, though she was grinding on him and he was on her. I didn't know her, but she got me jealous. Without thinking I walked up to the guy, tapped his shoulder and...

"I'm taking over." I muttered, almost like a threat. His eyes met mine and when he saw that it was me he suddenly nodded and backed away.

I turned to her with a smile and bowed.

"Wow, how polite of you." She chuckled and bend her head back, probably embarrassed of my gesture.

"Thank you my lady." I joked and grabbed her hand to kiss it. When my lips made contact with her hand she giggled and held her other hand in front of her face.

"Dance with me." I said and pulled her closer to me.

"Okay, mr unknown-masked-guy." She don't recognise me?

She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and began moving her hips against mine like she had done to the other guy.

"You know, you dance really good." I muttered and leaned in closer to her ear. Oh what was she doing to me?

"Thank you." She stuttered and I felt how she began tensing up once my breath met her skin just beneath her ear. I was just about to leave a small kiss on her neck when she pulled back.

"I-I have to go." She said and pushed me back by placing her palms on my chest.

"No, stay." I argued and pulled her back, but she wiggled out of my grasp.

"I'm sorry." She yelled over the music as she disappeared through the crowd and towards the doors.

"But- But I--- I didn't even get your name..."

Calum (his P.O.V):

"Great practise today guys." I said as I took off my sweaty shirt and placed it on the bench inside the changing room.

Luke came in to the room juggling with one of the soccer balls and muttering a hum as answer.

"I know right, Michael's got pretty good." He continued and placed the ball under himself as he smirked at Michael who had dirt all over his clothes and face.

"Very funny." He smirked and took off his goalkeeper gloves and threw them on the ground.

"Hey, I heard the ladies are playing now and they have a few new players today. Wanna watch?" Ashton asked and took off his shirt and hung it over one of the hooks on the wall.

"Girls? They can't play." I hissed as I grabbed my vans and put them on. "Why not?" Luke argued and stood up. He walked over to the door.

"Because they are girls?" I continued and walked after him. "Give them a chance." Luke chuckled and placed his arm around my neck, leading me towards the field where the girls played.

Soccer for girls? Please... Girls can't play. They are made to please men, not doing manly things like soccer and sweating.

Luke leaned against the railing and let out a chuckle as he saw me glaring at the game in front of me with arms crossed and a frown. "Come on Cal." I rolled my eyes.

And that's when it happened. One girl in a blue shirt (our school's colour) got the ball and dribbled through a mass of players. She was heading our way. My eyes widened. Either she was really good or the other were extremely bad. Her feet moved faster and faster. Wow, she had a rad technic.

Suddenly a big girl from the other team threw her legs out in front of her, tripping her. She fell and landed hard on her hip.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK?" I found myself yelling and quickly covered my mouth with my hands. Luke glanced at me and chuckled.

The girl with the Y/hair-colour stood up and tried to walk. She managed, but I could see the pain in her eyes. I bet she got really hurt.

At least she got a foul out of it.

"Come on girl." I muttered to myself as she placed the ball on the white line, getting ready to kick. Luke looked up at me and smirked once again. Fine, I admit, I got into the game.

The whistle was heard and the girl ran forward, kicked the ball and---- GOAL!!

Our school had won the game with 3-2 and I couldn't help but to smile at the unknown girl who stumbled around the field with a sore hip and arms raised to the sky.

"Who is she?" I asked Luke who clapped his hands together with the rest of the guys.

"Uhm, I don't know actually. She's the new captain or something. I heard she auditioned only a few weeks ago, but she's always been in the same year as us."

"What? She's been around us all this time and I have never seen her?"

Michael (his P.O.V):

"Michael!"

"Hey Michael!"

I turned around to see a confused Calum running towards me through the hallway.

"What's up?"

"You have got to see this!" He shrieked between loud breathes as he caught up with me. "What are you talking about?"

"Just come!" He said and tugged my arm.

After being dragged through the whole school and bumping into student after student I found myself outside the school next to the skatepark where a crowd stood with their backs facing me.

"What the---"

"THE KING IS HERE!" Calum screamed and pushed me through the crowd. Everyone turned to me and sheered. What was going on?

"There's a new guy here who thinks he can ride his skateboard better than you." Luke said and pointed to a small guy with dirty face, baggy clothes and a big beanie on. I glared him down before he approached me.

"What up man?" He said in a dark voice, almost questionable in some way?

"You think you can ride better than me?"

"I don't think. I know."

Ohhh cocky little bastard. "Okay, let's see about that."

------------------------------------------------------

"Damnit dude, you're pretty good." I muttered and tried to catch my breath.

We had been riding for at least one hour and he was both faster and made sharper turns than me. I had to say that I'm surprised and impressed. He can't be old due to his height and manlyness.

"Who said I was a dude."

I turned my head and looked at him as he sat down next to me.

"What? What do you mean, bro?"

His hands took a grip around the beanie on his head and suddenly pulled it off.

A wave of long hair fell down his- or her shoulders?

"You-you're a girl????" Luke shrieked astonished and the rest of the guys around us had their mouths hung wide open.

"Yeah." She said in her normal pitch voice and held her board with both her hands. Omg. Suddenly I realised how beautiful she really was, and I felt like I knew her from somewhere. But where?

"What? The barbies at the mall were sold out?" One of my friends said and suddenly they all began laughing and making fun of her. Not cool.

Quickly she stood up and placed her skateboard on the ground.

"See? This is why I have to dress up like a boy each time I come here! You're so immature!" She yelled and kicked off, riding down the street with her hair flowing in the wind.

"Show's over." I muttered angrily and followed her with my eyes.

The boys continued to laugh as a few of them walked away from the scene, but three of them stayed. My best friends.

"What's up Michael? You seem pretty down." Luke said and placed his hand on my back.

"I just don't get why they would bring her down like that. She was great, beautiful and all. I don't even know her name."

"Are you crushing or something?"

"No. Yes. I don't know. It just feels like I know her from somewhere..."

"Yeah, whatever man. Come on, let's go. Hopefully she'll be here tomorrow. You can talk to her then."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

131K 1.2K 140
Preferences on the one and only 5 Seconds of summer! Writing about Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael! (Been writing this since 2013)
341K 5.4K 80
○Preferences about 4 adorable Aussies!○
11.5K 163 71
Just what the title says! I don't like doing much smut, but I might try some eventually. Go somewhere else if you want heavy smut imagines! Love all...
297K 4.1K 80
A book of preferences both from me and tumblr. DM me for request. Copyright © i69hemmings