Always Together ||| A Garmau...

By DangerDevil07954

Life as Jessica has always been terrible but now it's her time to die can she make it in time to survive or w... More

Free at last.
Saved
The Treehouse
Diaster
The Shadow Attack.
on hold
A love like no other.
Sorry
A Husky Pup.
A Visit Of A Friend.
Build Of The Village Pt.2
The final building
I Think I'm Falling For Him
I love you
The Date Pt.1
The Date Pt.2
The Date Pt.3
War.
The End.
(*-*)TAGGED(*-*)

Build Of The Village Pt.1

4 0 0
By DangerDevil07954

"Garroth, have you ever even built a house?" I asked Garroth as I looked around and saw that he was trying to decide wether or not to use wood or stone. "No.. Aph should I use stone or wood?" "Stone." "Ok." So we carried on building. Slowly but surely the village started to become a home. By the end of the day, we had one house fully built. It was cottage. However, it took a while to build and it was really hard. We both were worn out by the time the Sunset. "Garroth?" I yawned. "I'm *Yawn* hungry. And tired." "Well there's the chicken shaman. We could ask if we could borrow a chicken?" He replied "Maybe. He smells though." I said laughing. "But still. We probably should give him a chance!" Garroth said finally getting my point. "Fiinneee." I wimpered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...