Gentleman⚣Lilo BDSM✔️

By CockyLilo

"Just because I'm a Gentleman doesn't mean that I won't spank you." ; Okay so maybe Louis is a loudmouth, att... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
SO FÛCKING DONE
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
BROMANCE AWARDS
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Epilogue

Thirty-Five

5.9K 256 30
By CockyLilo

I'm the worlds worse fûcking author, I'm so sorry guys. I've been trying my best to try and update ALL of my books but I've been hitting stumps left write and centre, it is now mid way through summer and I've yet to update this which makes me feel incredibly fucking shitty.

I've promised you all linger and quicker updates and I've not been loving up to that, I apologise. I am trying my best to update and in the process of wondering HOW to end a couple of the books I have already ou skinned because I am in need to finish them. This will be my main priority soon enough.

I would also like to thank you for 15K votes!!

Enjoy some Zarry

With Harry's lips on Zayns, Zayn is unable to contain the small moans of pleasure that shakes him to his core, his back arched off of the mattress with Harry's cock buried inside of him. It feels like it has been so long since Harry and Zayn have had sex, one that was undisturbed by crazy outbursts of Kidnappings or Zayn realising that he was late for university.

This was slow, and passionate with slow, lazy strokes and long lasting butter soft kisses. It wasn't rough, it wasn't going to leave Zayn with a bruises ass hole or have him screaming in pleasurepain. It was different, and I guess that's what Zayn liked best. Harry was always bending the rules, because Zayn wasn't always being bent roughly over the back of chairs to be fucked - not like he'd complain if he was; Zayn has always liked it rough -, he was being treated gently and Zayn craved it.

Zayn raves every soft touch that Harry gives him, he craves his soft hands running his his thighs and the lips on his skin. He craves it when Harry treats him Like he's made of glass, or when he calls him all of the most wonderful, but beautiful nicknames under the sun whenever he rides Harry in his office.

Harry keeps the pace teasingly slow, not making any effort to speed of the pace or to snap his hips forward at such force that it makes Zayn scream. Normally, he would be one to encourage Zayn to scream louder, shout Harry's name as loud as he can for everyone to hear, but for once he wants to keep this intimate moment to themselves.

"Beautiful, simply beautiful."Harry compliments, breathing heavily through his nose and allowing his lips to ghost at Zayns own. They were kiss bitten raw, a couple of speckles of blood on Zayns bottom lip but he didn't care. Long stands of Harry's hair falls over into his face from where he hovers over Zayn, making the submissive below him whine.

"No,"Zayn shakes his head, hands scrambling to come up to Harry's head."I-I need to- I need to see your face."He gulps, silky chocolate curls resting Inbetween nimble fingers as Zayn pushes back Harry's hair until he can clearly see Harry's face again, emerald green eyes looking down at him with so much dominance but so much affection.

"Is that good? You okay now?"Harry makes sure, earning a eager nod before he picks up the pace just a little bit faster than previous, keeping his strokes long enough that he has to pull all the way out of Zayns hole until just his tip is left in, pushing back in again. Zayn moans loudly whenever Harry's cock brushes over his prostate, toes curling into the mattress that he lays in and fingernails scrapping at Harry's skull.

"Faster, Harry, faster!"He begs, breath hitching in his throat with a desperate sob. Harry knows damn well what he's doing, being so teasingly slow that it was almost agonisingly amazing. Zayn feels himself clench around thin air whenever Harry pulls all the way out, whining at the loss of having something inside of him.

Harry snaps his hips forward, making Zayn arch his back off of the mattress with a scream of pleasure, eyes falling close and fingers digging into the back of Harry's head. There's a smirk on Harry's lips, lips pressed to the headed skin of Zayns neck whenever the submissive cranes his neck back with a wave of pleasure.

Zayn curls his fingers into Harry's hair, yanking at his hair whenever Harry hits his prostate, making him chant Harry's name as loud as he can. Harry loves to see is submissive like this, how Zayn can just let go and fall apart under Harry's control, knowing that he's safe in Harry's hands.

Zayn is the first to reach his climax, body tensing and toes curling into the mattress as he screams Harry's name as he cums undone between his and Harry's stomachs. Harry soon falls, his face falling into the crook of Zayn neck, teeth biting down on the sensitive skin as he cums inside of Zayns hole with a groan.

"You asshole."Zayns chest shudders as he tries to grasp onto fresh air."Why did you have to bite me?"He whines, already feeling the pain in the crook of his neck but makes no move to move away or let his hands disappear from Harry's hair. Zayns Body is covered in bite marks and bruises, his skin sucked and bitten purple and leaving him looking like a Dalmatian.

"I have to mark what is mine,"Harry chuckles, ignoring the pain in his head from how hard Zayn was yanking at his hair."My beautiful submissive."He kisses the broken skin, voice muffled as he keeps his lips to Zayns heated and sweaty skin.

Harry has fallen slack onto Zayns chest, his weight and figure outweighing Zayn below him who doesn't look fazed with the extra mass on his smaller body. It keeps Zayn grounded, that extra wait on him helps him for slipping into subspace, although he can't deny the fact that he is still on the thin line of entering with Harry still buried deep inside of him, soft.

"C'mon, let's get ourselves cleaned up."Harry declares, already pulling out slowly but still managing to make Zayn below him hiss in pain and sensitivity. Harry apologised with a sweet kiss to Zayns slightly parted lips before getting up into a standing position."Want help up?"Zayn nods, making grabby hands to be helped.

Once standing, Zayn makes effort to open his eyes, clouded with the verge of subspace. He can feel Harry's cum drip from his open hole and run down his tan thighs, and theres cum on his stomach drying into his skin which he really dislikes. He ends up waddling behind Harry, his smaller hand enclosed in Harry's much larger.

"Bath?"Harry raises an eyebrow, watching in adoration whenever Zayn does nothing more than just nod his head, rubbing at his eyes tiredly."Okay, Darling. Sit down."Harry orders, pulling down the toilet lid for Zayn to sit on while he runs a bath.

Zayn complies, too tired and worn out to argue with Harry. The Dominant kisses Zayns sweaty forehead lovingly, whispering praises before he turns to start a bath to get the two of them cleaned up. The bath fills up rather quickly, to a temperature that both males find relaxing and to a height that means the water won't spill over the lip of the bath.

Harry helps Zayn into the bath, following behind him and settling himself in behind the young submissive so that Zayn sits Inbetween his legs. The bath is big enough to fit 6 people, giving them plenty of room to spare and move about in the tub without feeling overly cramped.

"I'm tired,"Zayn whines, lulling his head back whenever Harry starts to press loving kisses to the crook of his neck, over sensitive love bits and bruises that Harry had previously left on the dark skin."And my ass is sore."

"Is it now?"Harry smirks, raising an eyebrow. He has his arms looped around Zayns middle, cradling the younger boy to the chest as they rest in the bath tub."We'll get washed up and then we can take a nap together, how does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect."Zayn sighs in bliss, feeling Harry's long and slender fingers drum on is toned stomach, a song without a name. Leaning his head back, Zayn rests his head on Harry's chest, loving the little kisses left on his head and neck.

"My gorgeous boy, always a good boy for Daddy."Harry praises.

"Daddy's good boy."Zayn smiles heavenly, loving the sound of those words leaving his lips. Zayn can feel himself fall into subspace, his head feels fuzzy and all jumbled up. He's in safe hands, in a safe environment with a man that he loves.

"Let go, baby."Harry whispers into his ear."Let Daddy take care of his good boy."

Fun fact guys; The first smut I ever wrote was Zarry and that was for my first fanfic 'Fixing Lou'. God that was a terrible smut scene.

I apologies for the long wait, once again, and the terrible smut and I know this is a short update but hey! It's an update!

Please tell me what you think!

I am sure to get quicker updates. I just need time to think the rest of this fanfic through and how I'm going to end it

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 4.7K 18
@Olivia_Is_A_Larrie made the cover. ❤❤❤ I was randomly stalking @Kartoffelsack2307 and read one of her messages on her board where she and her friend...
181K 5.1K 40
He's still Aggressive. Now he's just more Psycho. ... Harry's moved on. After a few years, a lot has happened but he wasn't expecting a very unusual...
192K 4.7K 17
Louis had never wanted a relationship like this. Of course, he loved Harry - he loved the boy more than anything. And, at first, their relationship h...
280K 14.2K 49
'I believed he loved me in his own special way; The scars I needn't show; There was nowhere else to go. I said I was happy to be his girl; If only I...