Unforgettable Past (KnB FANFI...

By Dmention_Girl

The Generation of Miracles were so happy to have their phantom, 'Kuroko Tetsuya'. They would never regret h... More

×Notification×
Final Moment Together (Chapt.1)
Tragety (Chapt.2)
Happy Birthday (Chapt. 3)
Disappearance (Chapt. 4)
Tokyo College (Chapt.5)
First Trimester (Chapt.6)
First Date (Chapt.7)
Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)
The Aftermath (Chapt.9)
In Danger (Chapt.10)
{Extra}
Hint (Chapt.12)
"I'm sorry" (Chapt.13)
End

Kidnapped (Chapt.11)

2.8K 53 11
By Dmention_Girl

~Preview

"Tetsu-chan, run."

"What the hell happened."

"Their here."

"Damn it, get in."

~Present

"Where did you guys see them?" Kagami-kun asked as Mayuzumi-kun and I were sitting down.

"Campus hall."

~Knock

"Heeeey! Wow what happened?" Kimiko-chan asked while taking her shoes off.

"I thought you get out later." I said.

"Sensei dismissed us early for an emergency meeting." Kimiko-chan said while drinking her water bottle.

"The Generation of Miracles are here." I mentioned which made Kimiko-chan spit out some water.

"I'll clean that up." Kagami-kun said emotionless.

"Sorry, but the Generation of Baka's are here?" She coughed a little.

"We bumped into them at the campus hall." Mayuzumi-kun answered.

"I'll guessing they got some hints which made them figure out that he's here." Kagami-kun guessed as he whipped the floor.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Right now, let's calm down." It was 6:48pm, which was getting a bit dark.

"Let's stay here a bit. They don't know where we live yet." Kagami-kun imformed.

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

"You finally became useful and now, because of your dumb looks we lost them!" Aomine yelled at Kise, who was whining.

"At least I brought you guys here. If it wasn't for me, than we wouldn't have found where Mayuzumi-chii lives in order to find Kuroko-chii!" Kise protested.

"Where's Midorima?"

~Door Open

"What's that?" Akashi asked while standing back up. Midorima was holding an information file.

"This has Kuroko's address." Midorima handed the file to Akashi.

"House 106. Alright let's go."

~Minutes Later

"There it is."

~Knock

"Coming." As soon as the person opened the door, she quickly glared.

"May I...Damn it." Kimiko tried to close the door, Akashi held the door.

"Please. Please let us see Tetsuya." Akashi pleaded.

Kuroko's P.O.V

"Kimiko-chan, who is it?" As soon as I saw how was at the door, my heart skipped a beat.

"Tetsu-chan, are you okay?" Mayuzumi-kun asked and rapped an arm on my waist.

"Chihiro?" Akashi stared at the both of us with shock.

"Akashi?" Mayuzumi-kun glared and pushed me closer to him.

"Guys, you need to leave." Kagami-kun entered the entrance.

"Could I at least talk to Tetsuya for a bit. We just want to talk." Akashi said.

"No you-" I cut Kimiko-chan off.

"You have five minutes." I said.

"Are you sure." Kagami-kun asked, standing next to me.

"Yes." Mayuzumi-kun let go of my waist and I closed the door, where the GoM and I were alone.

"Tetsuya." Akashi-kun said with relief and hugged me.

"Tetsu, please forgive us." Aomine-kun said with a frown.

"We're sorry Kuroko." Midorima-kun said, adjusting his glasses.

"We really are." Kise-kun held my hand, while Akashi-kun still hugged me.

"Will come back to us Kuro-chin?" Murasakibara-kun asked. Finally, Akashi-kun released me where I can answer their questions.

~Sigh
"I forgive you." I said which put a smile their faces.

"But..."

"But what, Tetsuya?" Akashi-kun repeated.

"I forgive you all, but you have lost my trust. And I will not come back to you guys." I told them. After I saw their reaction, I looked behind them.

"Damn it." I murmured while staring at the boy who groped my ass. He smirked at me, while the GoM were confused. I glared at him until he left.

"Are you alright?" Akashi asked while they turned around, which they saw nothing. I than gulped and started talking.

"I don't want to see you all, so could you leave?" I asked, turning my head trying not to make eye contact.

"Guys, go back to the hotel." Akashi-kun ordered which they all followed. As soon as they left the yard, Akashi hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"I'll get you back, my Tetsuya." After that, he kissed my cheek and left as well.

  I came back inside and went to the living room, where I spotted Mayuzumi-kun and Kimiko-chan sitting on the couch and hearing the stove running.

"Tetsu-chan." Mayuzumi-kun cried out, reaching for a hug.

"Are you okay, Onii-chan?" Kimiko-chan asked.

"Yes, everything's okay."

~Three hours past

  Mayuzumi-kun and Kimiko-chan went back home, while me and Kagami-kun finished our chores and we're in our rooms.

"What's going to happen next?" I asked myself, looking at the ceiling. As soon as I checked on Nigou who was sleeping, I closed my eyes.

~Next Day

  Why is it so hard to forget something that only hurts you? The GoM won't stop leaving me alone, and same for those stockers. I can't concentrate on my work, and I can't think straight for other things. Where ever I go, those perverts are already there. Their smirks, well mainly everything about them resembles a rapist. I don't feel that safe, even when I'm with sister, my friend, and my lover. I can't tell them though, because if I do than I'm adding more things on their plate. They worry about me to much, and I hate it when they put me first. They have more important things that could lead them to a better future. And I'm right here, stopping that.

~Night Time

*Crash

  I was sleeping peacefully, until I heard something break.

"Nigou, ssssshhhh." I whispered to Nigou, who was barking. Finally he stopped, but I think that whoever is downstairs might have heard. I was sitting next to Nigou's cage until the door slowly opening. I was going to start tackling, until I saw that it was Kagami-kun.

"Kuroko-kun. Don't worry, it's me." Kagami-kun whispered.

"Did you see who it was?" I asked.

"It's a group of students. Boys to be specific." He described. My eyes widen after hearing that group of students are in this house. Damn it, it's actually the perverts.

"Kagami-kun, my phone's dead." I said, trying to turn it on.

"Damn it. Alright, we could probably get out the window. Than we could get some help." Before we could even start the plan, one forcefully opened the door.

"Kuroko-kun, run!" Kagami-kun yelled. One nailed Kagami-kun, while one grabbed me. He put a white cloth over my mouth. All of the sudden, my eye sight began to blur. I failed Kuroko-kun. Please forgive me.

Kimiko's P.O.V

  After I finished using the restroom, I heard shouting next door. When I ran out the door, I saw a group of guys carrying Onii-chan in the car.

"Stop! Onii-chan!" I shouted. Wait, where's Kagami-kun?

  I ran through every room until I spotted Kagami-kun, past out in Onii-chan's room.

"Kagami-kun...Kagami-kun..." I said softly slapping his face.

"Fine, you won't wake up?" I came back with a cup of water and poured it on his face.

"Ugh...Kuroko-kun?" He muttered.

"Kagami-kun, are you okay? What the hell happened?" I asked looking back at Nigou, who was crying.

"Kuroko-kun got kidnapped for god knows why." He said while walking to the bathroom.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"I just got punched, I'm okay." He said washing his face to wake him up.

"What do we do?" I asked, having no plan what to do next.

"Look, just rest for now." He said calmly.

"Should we tell Mayuzumi-kun?"

"I think he could help." I said.

~After Class

Kagami's P.O.V

  I was walking in the halls, trying to find Mayuzumi-kun. Kimiko-kun is going to meet me at home so that we can figure out how to find Kuroko-kun.

"Mayuzumi!" I shouted, which caught his attention.

"Hey, do you know where Tetsu-chan is? He didn't come to class today." He came up to me.

"There's something you need to know, let's go to my place. Kimiko-kun is going to meet us there after her class." I explained.

"Alright."

  When we got back home, I cleaned all the mess those bastards left so that Mayuzumi had to see.

"Look. Last night, Kuroko-kun got kidnapped." I broke the news to him.

"What the hell?!?!" He shouted.

"I wonder if that's why Kuroko-kun has been acting weird." I thought.

~Knock

  As soon as I opened the door, Akashi looked shocked.

"Tetsuya got kidnapped?"

(1495 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 236 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...
155K 5.9K 33
After leaving the Generation of Miracles, the feeling of hurt and betrayal has turned Kuroko into an even more quiet person. He rarely smiles anymore...
434K 11.6K 30
The Generation of Miracles was always a force to be reckoned with. No one could beat them at their game, until one little shadow showed up and blew t...
100K 1.9K 23
Kaiga Kudo was a member of the Generation of Miracles that was not remembered very well by most peopl, but his exceptional plays still remains as a l...