First Position | Kehlani

Oleh PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani x Karrueche #1 in KehlaniParrish (Sept. 2018) Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

6.

4.6K 165 46
Oleh PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani.

"Mmm boo." I mumbled through the kiss.

"Hm?"

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked pulling away looking at her.

"It can wait." She leaned back down and kissed me.

I pecked her lips one more time. "Go kae."

She huffed. "But I don't want to. Can I just spend the day with you?"

"No and you know why." I said getting up off the bed.

Kae sighed and played with her fingers. "I don't care what they think. They're just going to have to accept the fact that I have a relationship now."

"Baby I wanna spend time with you as much as you want but we have jobs. And I don't want you to get off track because of me." I sat down beside her.

"I haven't been in a relationship since Chris. I bet they wouldn't mind then." She mumbled.

I smiled. "You're such a baby."

She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Shut up."

"Whatever." I laughed. "But you'll have me all tonight."

She looked over at me. "Okay."

I kissed her again before getting up. I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door. I stood outside her door with ahold of her hand, I planted a sweet kiss on it.

"I'm already missing you." Karrueche pouted.

"I know babe. Call me when you're done." I let go of her hand.

"Okay. And don't fall asleep."

I laughed. "I won't. It was one time."

Karrueche called me one night because I promised to come over but I fell asleep. She was mad at me for like a hour.

"Mhm I'll see you later."

I walked to my car and got in. I had to meet Dylan somewhere anyway.

---

"Dylan what was so important to meet you here?" I asked sitting across from him.

He was biting his nails and looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep. That explains why he's never home because he never stays at some hoes house.

"Keh man. I don't know what to do." He sighed.

"What are you talking about Dylan?" I was now concerned. He wasn't his usually playful self.

"I'm not ready. I'm only 21."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Ima be a father." He blurted.

Wow. I never thought I would hear that from Dylan, he always wrapped it up he says. Pull out game was not so strong.

"What?"

"She's pregnant with my child. I'm sorry I should've told you sooner." He looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Who's she?"

He was quiet for a moment before he looked down.

"Teyana. She's three months pregnant."

"Wait so while I was fucking with her you was too?"

I never thought of Teyana like that anyway so I wasn't pissed but I was more mad at Tey. She messed with my friend out of all people. Actually I shouldn't even be mad at them both.

"Well you gotta put on yo big boy pants and man up. Stop playing games." I sighed.

"I'm not ready to stop any of that shit. I'm too fucking young and so is she." He shook his head.

I started laughing, he looked at me confused. "My fault but she's playing you nigga."

"What?"

"Ain't no telling how many niggas she fucked. You really believe her, she fucked me and you." I was crying now.

Dylan stared at me for a minute and leaned back in his seat as he thought about it. I mean I wanted to laugh from the jump but I played along instead.

"Come to think of it Rico hit it too. And some other niggas." Dylan started dancing in his seat.

"Yo ass was spooked." We laughed together. "And do you even know if she's really pregnant?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "She came to the crib and had two test both positive."

"Dylan. I feel bad for you." I laughed.

"Damn." He whispered.

"What?"

"I forgot I invited Tey." He rubbed his hand down his face.

"While I was here? So fucking smart."

I watched Teyana walk to our table with a smile. She sat beside Dylan.

"Hey guys."

I ignored her and busied myself with my phone. I ain't have shit to say to her. I knew where it would lead anyway.

"Teyana how many other niggas you fuck?"

She scoffed. "That's the only reason you called me for? You were the last person I had sex with Dylan."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Because it doesn't matter. I know what I'm talking about." She rolled her eyes.

"You probably not even pregnant." He smacked his lips.

Teyana pulled up her shirt and showed him her stomach. She had a little pudge but still. Dylan wasn't convinced at all.

"Well then it ain't my baby." He shrugged.

"You're so dumb. You really think I would play you like that?"

"Uh yeah." Dylan said in a duh tone.

"I'll be back." I laughed lowly getting up.

I walked out the restaurant and stood outside to smoke a blunt. Shit was crazy. I'll give her props for playing along good.

"Hey."

"What the fuck do you want?" I rolled my eyes and exhaled the smoke.

"You're mad at me huh?" Tey sat down beside me.

I scooted over. "No I honestly don't give a fuck. It's not my business."

"I thought what we had was real. After you stopped talking to me I started messing with Dylan."

"That's nice." I nodded and stood up. "Tell Dylan I'll see him later."

Karrueche.

"Kae have you seen this?" Christina asked.

I squinted my eyes at the picture and shook my head. It wasn't real. It couldn't be. Kehlani and I were doing just fine.

"That's not real."

"I'm sure it is Kae." Cassie added.

Was I doing something wrong? I thought I wasn't gonna have to worry about her but I guess I do. I looked down at my buzzing phone and seen it was Kehlani.

"You really had me going for a minute Kehlani. How could you be so inconsiderate? If you didn't want to be with me then why didn't you just say so?" I said all in one breath.

"You done?" She said calmly.

"Yes."

"Come outside."

I looked at Cassie and Christina as I stood up. I unlocked my door and opened it. I seen Kehlani leaned up against her car.

"Are you gonna come down?" She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and hung up my phone. I don't know why she was taking this as a joke when I was serious. She couldn't lie to my face because I seen it.

"Where you going?" Cassie asked.

"I'll be back." I closed my door and walked down the steps.

I wrapped my cardigan around me tighter as I made my way towards her. I stopped once I was at a good distance between us.

"Come here boo."

"No Kehlani."

"And why not?" She asked licking her lips.

"Because you're not taking this seriously. Did you not hear me on the phone? If you have other females to attend then go ahead but I will not sit here and let you play with me."

She just looked at me and listened I hoped. I waited for what she was about to say but she was taking forever.

"You seen some shit didn't you?"

I nodded. "Yeah so you can't lie."

"Actually there's no reason to. It's shocking how you think I would really mess with somebody else when I have you. I thought you could trust me as much as I could trust you." She laughed shaking her head.

"Then what was that I seen?"

"I was out with Dylan because he needed to tell me something. He told me he got Teyana pregnant and he invited her. Turns out he might not be the father and she might not be pregnant. I decided to let them talk in private and went outside. I smoked a blunt and she came outside trying to talk to me."

"I'm sorry Kehlani." I tried to grab her but moved my hands.

"No Kae. You need to trust me that I won't hurt you anyway. Only please you the best I can." She said looking in my eyes.

I nodded. "I'm sorry. I do trust you but I know how it was with you and that girl."

"And you should know we was never together."

I played with my fingers. "I understand."

"Now lemme get a kiss." She smiled.

I smiled and kissed her. I cupped her face and kissed all over her face as she laughed.

"Babe."

"No you remember I can have you all to myself tonight?" I bit my lip.

"I remember boo." She chuckled.

"So you wanna stay at my place or yours?" I asked playing her jacket.

She shrugged. "Mine."

"Okay let me get my things." I pecked her lips and jogged back to my house.

"So what happened?" Cassie asked once I came back in.

"I'm going over her place. Everything's fine I misunderstood." I smiled.

Christina laughed. "Wow. How do you know she's telling the truth?"

"Look I know she's telling the truth. Can you stop trying to ruin what's making me happy?" I rolled my eyes.

"We just don't want to see you hurt again Kae."

"Kae you alright?" Kehlani walked in.

I nodded. "They were just leaving."

I folded my arms across my chest and waited for them to go. They both smacked their lips but left my house. Kehlani sat down on the couch while I packed my bag.

"I'm ready." I smiled.

She nodded. "Come on."

I hoped Kehlani didn't hear anything. I hated that my friends were acting that way towards her. She probably thinks I don't trust her still but I do.

_

What do y'all think?

Is Teyana really pregnant?

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68.8K 2K 17
Kylie Jenner x Male Reader (married life)
105K 3.4K 41
*sips tea* welcome Cover credits to @dammnnbieber Completed
24.6K 904 29
"I thought you hated me." "Whether I love or hate you, you still stay on my mind." {COMPLETED}
21.1K 1.1K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚�...