What Now? (Book 2) [l. hemmin...

Af 5sosidk

After Luke and Victoria have the worst day of their lives, what happens now? They both have new obstacles in... Mere

What Now?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 11

134K 3.6K 1.5K
Af 5sosidk

 Hey guys :) 

 I love you and you're amazing

-----------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning to my parents coming home.

"Victoria?! We're back!" My dad shouts.

I groan and roll out of bed. Slowly, I stumble downstairs, still half asleep.

"Morning." My mum smiles.

"Hey." I reply.

Wait, should I tell them about Jess?

"Uh mum?" I grab her attention.

"Mhmm?" She replies.

"I want to tell you about the news I revived while you guys were gone." I say.

"Okay.. What happened?" She asks.

"Well Jess.. she's pregnant." I tell her.

"What? Jess? She seemed like such a good kid.." My mother responds.

I sigh, "She is j-"

"I always knew she was trouble." My dad cuts me off.

I turn around and look at him, "Excuse me?"

"And now that this whole thing has happened I don't know if I want you to be around her." He replies.

"I'm not just going to stop talking to her over a mistake. When her family isn't going to be there for her, I will." I state, turning around and quickly rushing upstairs.

"Victoria!" He calls after me.

But I just ignore him.

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

Today is what I would call one of my bad days. I don't know today I've just been missing Vic.

I've been wandering through the hotel, trying not to cry.

I just sit in the lobby and hope no fans checked in here on purpose.

Just as I think about that two girls who seem the same age as me approached me.

Okay pull yourself together Luke.

"Hi Luke." They shyly say.

"Hey." I put on a fake smile.

"Can we get pictures with you?" One of them asks.

"Sure." I reply.

I take a picture with the first girl and as I take a picture with the second girl, the first one is staring at me intensely.

Thank god, Michael just came down so hopefully they'll go see him.

The second girl thanks me and goes to see Michael. The first girl stayed. I was hoping she would go too.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

I hate when people ask if I'm okay. Especially when I'm not. I just want to breakdown.

I give her a fake smile, "Yea, I'm fine."

"Is it about your girlfriend?" She asks.

I don't know why she thinks it's any of her business, but I tell her the truth.

"I-I don't have a girlfriend anymore.." I choke out, trying not to cry.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She quietly says.

"No, i-it's fine." I reply.

I look down fiddling with my phone in my hands.

"You sure you're alright?" She asks with a frown.

"It's none of your business." I snap. "If I'm not going to talk to the guys about it I won't talk to you about it."

"Sorry... Sometimes it's easier to talk to somebody you don't know.." She replied looking down.

Fuck, I didn't mean to be rude to her.

"I didn't mean to be rude I'm sorry." I tell her. "Maybe you're right.. But I don't want what I say to you to be told to everybody."

"I wouldn't do something that would make you angry.." She replies.

I sigh, "Alright."

She gives me a confused look and the tears just return and are about to spill as I sit down.

She sits next to me but I can tell she's hesitant on what to do.

I look at her and she has a sad look on her face.

I just ranted to her. About how fucking badly I miss Vic and how much I want her back. How life is shit not being able to talk to her. I'll admit, I may have cried to her.

"I don't know what to say besides you really fell hard for her. Luke if she truly loves you she'll come back to you because you're amazing and love her no matter what even what she's put you through. I have a feeling she will." She tells me.

"She won't come back to me, she has somebody else now." I quietly reply.

"Just think about it.." She says standing up and starts walking away, but turns back to me. "And Luke?"

I look up at her, "Yea?"

"Maybe you should try to tell all the fans what's been going on.. They're all so worried about you.." She tells me, giving me a small smile.

I nod and she walks off.

Tonight I'll do a livestream. I'll tell them what's going on.

I've noticed the fans were worried about me, like she had said. Just I didn't want to admit to myself that everything was really this bad and that all of this has really happened. I just didn't want to admit it to them, I guess I have to at some point, and I guess it will be tonight after the concert.

-

The concert is over, and we're all on our way back to the hotel.

I'm nervous for this, but I can't back out. I told myself I would do it.

All the guys are in the other room so it's just me. After a few minutes, I 

"Hello guys," I say with a small smile. "It's just me tonight and I wanted to talk to you, and tell you about the past few months."

Watching the screen I see people quickly joining, and I take a deep breath before beginning.

"A lot of you, have been saying you were worried about me or asking if I'm alright or okay. I'm here right now to be completely honest with you, and to tell you, I'm..I'm not." I say, pausing throughout my sentences.

Wow I am nervous. Even after everything I had to drink before and after the show, I'm still this nervous. I thought it would help. 

"Most of you know Vic, right? A lot of you knew her a my girlfriend. Since the day we left for this tour, she hasn't been my girlfriend. You're probably wondering why I'm doing this to tell you or why it's affected me so much. It's because I am still deeply in love with her." I admit to the many people watching.

"I'm really hope she isn't watching this right now.." I chuckle to myself.

"So basically you a lot of you asked why I would look upset.. It's just because I'm hurting. It hurts not being with her, not having her around. It's hard.. Especially now that she's with somebody else." I bite my lip to try and hold in my tears. "We..we don't even talk to each other anymore.. It's not just having my girlfriend being taken away from me.. It's the fact that my best friend, the girl I've been friends with for years.. Just completely out of my life. If she's happy though, I'm happy for her. I just wanted to tell you guys the truth. I'm done hiding from everybody." I finish my rant.

"But I want to thank you guys for helping me through it. You guys have been my support system through it all and I love you all a lot for it." I smile.

I read all the comments coming through and all of them say 'I love you'

"You guys are amazing. It's getting late here though, so I'm going to go. I love you, you're all perfect and thank you for everything you guys do." I tell them with a smile and a wave before turning it off.

I take a deep breath and sigh. I lay back on the bed and few moments later Ashton comes walking into the room.

"You're brave, I'm proud of you." He says. "Calum and I saw half of that, if you don't get what I'm talking about."

He sits on the other bed a sighs.

"Do you think Vic and I will ever get back together?" I ask, staring up at the ceiling.

"Definitely." He immediately answers.

"How can you be so sure?" I turn my head to look at him.

"You guys are so blind. You guys are both still completely in love with each other. You want her back, and you just admitted it to everybody. Vic wants to be with you too. I know it. Just she won't admit it. Nobody has any idea why the hell she even broke up with you, but she thinks for some reason it's better. I'm pretty sure she's just using Nick! Her answer to coming to LA better be a yes because you guys need to sort this shit out." He rants.

"Wait.. What about LA?" I ask.

His eyes widen, "Oh.. shit."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

helllooo

Hope this was okkaaay :) 

Vote and Comment?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.3M 165K 50
Luke and Victoria have been through a lot.. and now, they're going to go through a whole lot more
16K 521 63
Though their hate for each other is quite clear, Luke needs Brooke just as much as she needs him. Their relationship is one of the worst to ever enco...
1.1K 32 21
Hazel Singleton has a very complicated life story. Luke Hemmings may walk into Hazel Singleton's life and promise her to get everything fixed, can Lu...
2.4K 211 51
when Kat Meets Luke she had no idea he would change her life for forever... Will This Change Be For The Better Or Worse? #wattys2016