TomTord Fanfic

By Alixn_prince

|IN THE PROCESS OF REVISING| My first fanfic!!!!! Warning: Will have NSFW content (credit for cover: Mii-chan... More

Chapter 1-Tords Return
Chapter 3-Realization
Chapter 4-Him and I
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Authors Note

Chapter 2-Alone Together

8.4K 158 52
By Alixn_prince

Toms POV
I woke up groggily to the sun hitting my face; the first thing to cross my mind was Tord. I groaned, I wish Tord never came back. Sure it did get sorta boring without him, but I didn't want him back. I slid on my blue hoodie and walked downstairs to see Edd watching TV, Matt looking at himself in the mirror, and Tord on his computer. I thought he was looking at hentai or some weird shit but when I walked past him I saw him drawing something. All I was able to see from it was two people, one wearing red and one wearing blue. I shrugged it off, walking to the fridge and started to drink the last of my Smirnoff. Once the bottle was empty I heard Edd begin to speak.
"Tom come here." All four of gathered to the couch as Edd continued.
"So Matt and I are going out of town for a week; so you and Tord are going to have to be alone together for that time."
A feeling of complete rage came over me.
"Fine." I snapped, glaring at him. This is not gonna be a fun week.

Tords POV
After hearing Edd talk to Tom and I, I started to get excited. I could use this week a chnace to ask Tom out, there might be just be a small chance of him saying yes.

(A/N:THIS STORY IS GETTING MORE READS FASTER THAN I THOUGHT!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!!! ANYWAYS, SEE YA LATER EDDHEADS!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...