Aarmau the best love story {...

By Aarmau7293

AARMAU FOR LIFE More

New School
Friend more like flirt
Study buddy
Storm coming
Sorry
Time Skip
OCS WANTED
Flying Friend
Not you again
Thinking
Ending ?
PART 2 ???
Break
Quick shout out
New book
XC
OMI

Cursh or blush

319 7 7
By Aarmau7293

( after the the bus ride )
Aaron: do you know where your homeroom is ?
Aphmau: no ummmmm can you help me because you cool * really aphmau you just had to say that AHHH you where doing soo well *
Aaron: hahaha thanks I guess and ya can I see you timetable
( aphmau gives her timetable to Aaron and his eyes widen)
Aphmau: What !!
Aaron: we have the same homeroom ...so wanna go umm to class
Aphmau: eww not with you * trying her hardest not to smile *
Aaron: really ok *smirks at Aphmau
Aphmau: HAY wait up
(Aphmau runs after Aaron )
{time skip till homeroom}
Miss D: hello class today we have a new student Aphmau welcome to phoenix drop high um ...*looks around the class * Laraurnce can you please show Aphmau around.
L : yes Miss D

   That was bad I am so sorry it it now 2 am and I have school ...... Why I will post another chapter when I get to school so the baiiiii my boats  ( get it be cause we ship Aarmau ok baiiiiiiii)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...