My Brother Is My Mate?

By PrincessPeaz

Julia or J and Dylan Ryder are step brother and sister. Due to a incident from centuries ago Dylan and J are... More

My Brother Is My Mate?!
1
2
3
4• THIS CANT BE RIGHT!
5•Day 1- With My Brother/Mate
6• I Get Jumped By Some Cowards!
7-We Show Our True Colors!
8-Decision
9-Answers
10-It Can't Be!
11-Giving It Up!
12-Crash n Burn
13-Verge of Death
14-My Heart Belongs To Only One Person!
15-Welcome Home!
16•Dylan's Coronation
17-Fighting Over TV Shows...?
Extra Filler
18-Bring It On
19-All Hell Breaks Loose
20- The Bahamas
21- Juàerz & Juan Espinosa
22- Tick Tock
23- Clock Strikes 12
24- Home Sweet Home+ Sequel A/N
Cast w/pics
25- Almost Done
The Last Wolf Standing
26- The Cook Off: Part 1
28-Promposals
29-Ultrasounds
30-Preparations
31- In My Head
32-The Future
33-Last Fight
34-Loss
Important Note
35- Recovery

27- The Cook Off: Part 2

4.4K 136 41
By PrincessPeaz

I was able to convince the doctors to let me come home early. I'm so thankful I'm home. So therefore, here's a chapter for those of you who picked me up when I was down. Thank you!

I have one more question:

What's your favorite dessert?
Mine: Black Forest Cake

And I also realised that I didn't post the chapter of how Dylan asked J out, and Dylan's ceremony. I thought this whole time it was published but it's not. I have the entire chapter written, but I'm gonna edit it first, and if I can get 100 votes on this chapter, I'll post it.

I know it sounds really messed up, but I work really hard on writing these chapters.

ALSO I MADE A TWITTER!! YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A FOLLOW. THE LINK IS IN MY BIO OR JUST GO TO TWITTER AND TYPE IN @PrincessPeaz and I should come up. I will post update and clues for the next chapter. Thanks!

Thanks, and here's the chapter.

(Not edited)

(J's P.O.V)

Dad and I went back home in our Suburban and Dylan and Juàrez went back in Dylan's Porsche. Since I'm 18 now, I'm looking at different dealerships for a car that I like. But I already know what I'm going to end up with. To be honest, I already decided when I was little.

I'm going to buy a Chevrolet Camero. When ever I tell anyone that that's the car I'm going to get, they all have that same shocked look, and say the same thing. Everytime.

"That car is for guys. You're a girl, you can't get it."

Well does it look like I care. It's 2016. I can have what ever car I want. Screw them. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't make me any different. Hell, I was originally Alpha. If that doesn't say anything, then I don't know what does.

(The picture above is the car I'm getting soon, and the car that J wants. Maybe a different color scheme, but that's how I'm getting my car.)

"So, do you think you could help me make the Lasagna?" Dad asked, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. This is supposed to be a cook off Dad." I said with a smirk.

"Can't you just help me? I'm so innocent." He said pouting.

"Nope sorry. While your making Lasagna I'm going to make Chicken Alfredo and dessert." I said smirking.

"I don't know how you can do it. The only things I can make is Eggs and Ramen."

I started laughing out loud.

"Well then. That sucks for you. Because who ever loses has to buy the winner what ever they want, no matter the price."

"I never agreed on that!" He said, flabbergasted.

"Well that's to bad." I said smirking.

"You are one evil person." He said.

I started laughing.

He looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"This is the part where you should start feeling bad."

"Your funny." I said, still laughing.

"Your something else." He said.

That only made me laugh even harder.

•••

We finally got home and I immediately went to go change. Dylan and Juàrez are bringing the things inside.

Poor boys.

I changed into different sweats and I put on a tank top. I put on a head band and went downstairs. I saw them bring in the last of the groceries. Juàrez took all his cereal and put them on the table. Then, he took a sharpie from a drawer, and wrote his name on all the boxes.

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Juàrez asked.

"Why are you labelling the cereal?" I asked.

He started walking towards me and slung his arm across my shoulder.

"You see..." He started. Then Dylan looked us and raised an eyebrow out of curiosity.

"I want everyone to know that's my cereal. I don't want anyone to 'accidentally' eat it." He said.

I saw Dylan trying to keep a straight face. Seeing that made me want to laugh. But I couldn't.

"One time Juan tried eating my cereal. He claimed it was an 'accident'. That he didn't see my name. I thought 'okay. An honest mistake'. Then I saw the cereal he was about to eat, and I got really mad."

"What cereal was it?" Dylan asked, intrigued.

"Coco Puffs." Juàrez said stone cold.

That's when we both lost it. We couldn't stop laughing.

"I hope someone flicks your hamstring, so hard that you loose feeling in your leg."

We just start laughing even more.

"That's the worst." Dylan laughed.

"It's like wanting someone to step on a Lego." I flinched.

"It's worse than that." Juàrez said.

Then dad came.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road." Dad said.

"Okay." I said.

"Wait!" He suddenly said.

"What?"

"We should get assistants." He suggested.

"Why? You scared?" I taunted.

"Pssh! As if."

"Okay fine." I agreed.

"I want Dylan." Dad said.

"No, I want Dylan!" I complained.

"Should've told me earlier." Dylan whispered in my ear.

I turned redder than a tomato. I hit Dylan on the shoulder.

"You know what dad, fine have him. I'll take Juàrez." I said, pushing Dylan towards Dad.

Dylan looked at me smiling, but I glared back in return.

"Good. But what about Juan?" Dad asked.

"We'll be uneven." I said.

"Okay then. How about you call Sam and Diana over, and I'll ask your mom to come down." He suggested.

"That's a great idea!" We all said.

I ran to my room and grabbed my phone. I dialed Diana's number, and on the 4th ring she picked up.

"Hey chica!" She greeted.

"Hey! Can you and Sam come over?" I asked.

"May I ask why?" She asked playfully.

"We're having a cook off. We want you guys to be part of it!" I said.

"We'll be there in a jiffy." She said excited.

"Jiffy?" I asked.

"Don't question my word of choice." She scolded.

"Okay, jeez I'm sorry."

"I'm going to get ready now. See you in a bit." She said.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." And she hung up.

I went downstairs to see Juan and Mom with everyone else.

"Okay so how are we going to do his?" Dad asked.

"Okay, so it's gonna be you, Dylan, Juan and Sam. And I'm having Diana, Juàrez, and Mom on my team." I said.

"Okay that's good. Let's get everything ready while we're waiting on those lovebirds." Dad said.

We all nodded in agreement and set everything up. After 10 minutes we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Mom says and leaves to open the door.

A couple of minutes later, I heard Diana.

"Missed me bitches?"

Then she saw my Dad and quickly put her hands over her mouth.

"Mr. Ryder. I-uh..." She trailed off.

"That's okay." He said.

She gave him a sheepish smile before coming towards me. Her face red of embarrassment.

"Okay, Avengers Assemble!" Dad said.

We all looked at him.

"I've always wanted to say that." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh-huh." Sam said. I quickly hug Sam and send him on his way. Once were all settled, Dad started explaining everything.

"Welcome to the first ever Ryder cook off." He started.

We all started laughing at him. He simply ignored us.

"Anyway, today me and my team are going to make Lasagna. And I decided that we will also make dessert."

I heard Sam groan, and saw Dylan slap the back of his head. I tried to hold in my laugh. Sam looked back and sent a glare towards Dylan.

"What dessert are you going to make?" Diana asked.

"Cake." He simply said.

"Cake?" My mom asked.

"Yes. Cake." He replied.

"Can you be more specific. Chocolate cake, vanilla etc." I said.

"Chocolate cake." He said.

"But that's so simple." Diana said.

"Yeah Dad. We're making Chocolate Banana Crème pie. Cake is too easy. Pick something else." I said, with my hands on my hips.

"Okay fine. How about we make the other pie." He suggested.

"The coconut one?"

"Yeah that one."

"Okay fine. May the best pie win." I said shaking his hand.

Everyone started laughing.

"Okay. Let's get started!" Sam said.

And we all started cooking.

(Dylan P.O.V)

"Dad what do we do?" I hissed.

"I don't know." He panicked.

"Why'd you agree to a Cook off if you don't know what to do!" I scolded.

"Sorry?" He said.

"Okay. We could do this. Just look at the box of noodles for instructions." Juan said.

We all looked at him like he's some Angel.

Sam reached for the box.

"Okay, it says to boil the noodles first." Sam read.

Juan quickly reached for a pot. He filled it up with water and put it on the stove to boil. Sam opened the box and dumped the whole thing in there.

"What's next?" I asked.

"Nothing. It just says to place with Lasagna sauce, alternating with noodles, and sauce. We're dead." Sam says.

"We're screwed." Dad says.

"I agree." Juan says.

(J's P.O.V)

"Okay, I put the pasta on the stove to boil." Juàrez says.

"Good. I'll quickly whip up the Alfredo sauce." My mom says.

We all nodded and she went to do her thing.

"Okay. I need to get the pie finished and out of the way. It also needs to be in the fridge for a couple of hours." I say.

"Okay, tell us what to do." Diana said.

"Okay Diana get out the stand mixer, and Juàrez get the milk and chocolate pudding mix." I directed.

They quickly went to grab the materials.

Diana got me the mixer and I washed the bowl. I got the pudding mix from Juàrez and dumped it in. I added the milk and turned the mixer on 3. It started whipping the pudding.

I made the pie crust and put it in a pie plate.

"Diana, cut some chicken breasts for the Alfredo and Juàrez cut the bananas." I said.

They both got to work. I checked on the pasta and they needed a few more minutes.

"Mom, how's it going?" I ask.

"I'm almost done sweety." She replies.

I got the pudding and pour it into the pie plate. Just then Juàrez walked over with the bananas and I mix them in the pudding. I added some chocolate chips on top and added a layer of whipped cream.

Then I put it in the fridge.

"HEY! NO PHONES!" I heard Diana yell.

I look up to see Dylan looking up directions for lasagna.

"Dylan, stop cheating." I scolded.

"Everyone put their phones on the table." Mom said.

No one could disobey Mom. Even Juan and Juàrez. Unless they got a death wish.

We all trudged over to the table and put our phones there.

"Dad you too." Dylan says.

Dad groans but puts his phone there.

After a couple of hours we're done. I boiled the chicken and mixed it with the pasta. Mom poured the sauce over and I cut some garlic and added it in. We mixed it and it smelled so good.

"We're done!" We yell victorious.

They look up at us in shock.

"B-but how?"

"Cause we're amazing." Diana said.

"Okay. Put what ever you have on the table." Mom said.

We all proudly carried our masterpieces to the table. We took our phones back and waited for them.

They came with with dishes full of food. They set it down and I look at the lasagna and I wrinkle my face in disgust. It looks...goopy.

"What the hell is that?" Juàrez asks.

"Lasagna." Dad deadpans.

"That looks like a period." Diana says.

We all look at her grossed out.

"I'm just being honest." She says putting her hands up in surrender.

"At least you got the pie right." Mom says relieved.

They saw our meal and looked embarrassed.

"Okay. Well throw the lasagna away." Dad says disappointed.

"Wow it's such a waste." I say.

"Where's the meat?" Juàrez asks.

"Meat?" Juan questions.

"Yes. Usually in lasagna, there's meat." Mom retorts.

"Ummm...we forgot." Sam says.

"Well, WE WON!" I shout. Mom, me, Diana, and Juàrez all group hug.

"Well Dad, you owe me now. But I'll be nice and let you eat our food." I tease.

"How thoughtful of you." Dylan sarcastically says.

We all laugh at him, and dig in our delicious meal.
וווו×
Thank you so much for reading! This is not edited, so please don't be mad at me!

I love you mah Lil idjits!

Once again please check out my story,

Last Wolf Standing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
247K 9.3K 44
How far, would you go?! To protect the ones that you love. Is love even possible in this world? How long can you survive as a vampires slave, and wh...
326K 12.3K 33
What would happen if your father decided to have you married to a complete stranger? Taylor Hayes a 17 year old. She is independent teenage girl who...
779K 39.7K 46
Highest Rank: #femalealpha Hot list #1 6/12/18 Ivy Grant has been waiting her whole life to meet her mate. Now, she is heading off to college. How l...