Assassination Classroom ~ Kar...

By iKONICMonbebeLuna

Story One~ Do You Want Me? Story Two~ Karma Reads Fanfiction. Story Three~ Nagisa's Diary Story Four~ The P... More

Story Two, Karma Reads Fanfiction. (Mature)
Story Three, Nagisa's Diary.
Story Four, The Prince.
The Prince~continued
The Prince~Final.
Interrupted
Drunken Confession
Love Potion
Blind Date
Yaoi Community,
Under The Mask
Half A Heart
Half A Heart PT2
Fake Boyfriend (part 1)
Greetings!
Filler?
Fake Boyfriend (part 2)
M-Master?
In Colour
Karma's Birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Is This A Seduction?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Lets Get Coffee?
This is it!
Park Jinyoung Community
YOU LIKE MONSTA X??

Story One, Do you want me?

25.3K 368 1K
By iKONICMonbebeLuna

I posted this before, I just re-edited it. Nagisa the Seme😏

Karma's POV

I fall down on my bed next to a very drunk Nagisa. He's laughing for no reason at all and it's totally cute. "Nagi get changed you're falling asleep!" I practically growl at him.

It's my fault he's in this state, I was supposed to stop him drinking too much. Kayano broke up with Nagisa today after three years. I still can't believe she was stupid enough to let him go.

For three years, I've watched the man I love fall over a girl that's stringing him along, for three years I've had nothing but meaningless one night stands and for three years I've denied my feelings for Nagisa.

I should have told him how I felt instead of acting cool, like it didn't matter. I didn't think Kayano would steal him so quickly, that little bitch knew how I felt about him.

I sigh, looking at Nagi, fast asleep against my arm. I lift him up enough to slide his jacket off him, and his shirt cause why not? I get out and take his shoes off. I pause before moving to his belt.. If he wakes up he might get the wrong idea.. But I can't let him sleep in his jeans so I go ahead and undo his belt, sliding his pants down and taking them off completely. I tuck his legs into the bed. He looks so innocent and so peaceful.

I strip myself leaving my shirt and boxers on and get in beside him. He doesn't even know how much torture it is to lay next to him and keep my hands to myself. I can never sleep with Nagisa next to me, last time I did I woke up cuddling him. As you can imagine it was hard to explain to the blushing boy.

I sigh, rolling onto my side, facing Nagi. I take in his beautiful features, his lips slightly parted due to his slumber. I never thought he looked that much like a girl, I just liked to tease him about it cause he always looks adorable when he's 'mad'.

I brush his hair outta his face. Before I know it my mouth is moving, forming words I've never said out loud. "I wish you were mine." I sigh again, turning my back to him. It's always so stressful sleeping with Nagi. Pretending to wake up and being grumpy with him is the hardest part.

I feel him shift in the bed, I turn around enough to see what he's doing. He's sitting up on the edge. "Nagi~are you okay?" I ask, rolling into my back. He turns to look at me, a few tears running down his face, I ache to hold him and tell him it's gonna be alright. "What you crying for?" I say bluntly to him, as hard to say as it was for him to hear. More tears stream down his face, I feel bad for my sensitive friend. "It's hurts so much. How can she do this to me?" He asks. "She's a bitch Nagi. Someday she'll realise her stupidity and she'll come crawling back. I just hope by then you'll have someone else." I say meeting his eyes, they light up for a second, only to fade again. "I wish I was yours too." He simply says, I falter, realising he heard my confession. I panic and jump outta bed. This isn't how it was supposed to happen!

I pace the bathroom floor, what am I gonna do? I can't lose my Nagi. I'll say it was a joke because I was testing if he was awake.. He's pretty drunk, he may forget it by morning.
I exit the bathroom and look for Nagisa, I don't see him so I just get back into bed.

It's been too long since Nagisa didn't return to me, I get up and look for him.

"Nagi?" I call out into the darkness of my house, I get no reply.
Walking into the kitchen I see the worst thing I think I'll ever see in my life; Nagisa is holding a knife to his leg, about to cut. I launch forward and grab the knife. I cut myself in the process and I realise he must have sharpened it. He's done this before.. The thought angers me to a point where I can't hold it in. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU'RE GONNA HURT YOURSELF OVER SOME GIRL?" I scream at him, anger slipping through my tone. He bursts into tears, this time I feel no sympathy for him.

"K-karma-Kun.. I.. Just want.. To forget.." He cries, I understand it though, when Kayano took him all I wanted to do was forget. "H-help me forget." He says, clutching on to my shirt.

I don't really know what to do, how do you help someone forget hurt? You can't. "I don't how how to.." I say. I try to move away but his grip is tight. The little brat has gotten stronger over the past few years, maybe even as strong as me. "K-kiss me." He says? I must have heard him wrong. "Excuse me?" I ask. "Kiss me please!" He doesn't give me time to answer before his lips crash into mine. I don't kiss him back at first, but when I taste the salt from his tears something takes over me. I lift him on to the kitchen table, looking into his eyes to make sure he's okay.

I lean in, pressing my lips to his again, trying to be soft. But Nagisa has other ideas he knots his fingers in my hair, pulling me in deeper to him. He bites at my lower lip and I eventually let him in. I slip my tongue into his mouth, he tastes like alcohol and vanilla. Our tongues dance, sending my body into complete bliss. I let Nagisa dominate me.. He probably dominates Kayano..

I jerk away from him with that thought. He's just using me, he doesn't want me. But the look in Nagisa's eyes tell me different. "Do you want me?" I ask, hoping for an answer relating to yes. He leans forward, grabbing my shirt and placing his mouth at my ear. "For so long." His breath tickles my ear.

I don't hesitate to kiss him again, grabbing his hair and tilting his head upwards for better access. He moans when I lick his lip and force my tongue into his mouth, dominating him. Our kiss is fast, Nagi falls behind and I let his mouth go. He inhales quickly, did I actually just take his breath away? I move to his neck, sucking and licking on it, happy to mark him as mine. His small hands move under my shirt to explore my chest, tracing the lines.

When he moves towards my boxers, I lose it. I push him back into the table and kiss my way down his chest, it's more defined now. I make my way to the bulge in Nagisa's boxers, it's a fair size compared to the smallness of his body. "Are you gonna stand there staring or you gonna do something?" Nagi asks, I hear the impatience in his voice. I begin to pull them off slowly when he kicks me backwards, I fall on the floor. "Sorry you were taking too long." He says now naked and hovering over me. I look at the sight before me, the light from the kitchen shining down on him and making him look like a angel.
Except an angel wouldn't be tugging my boxers off. He inhales sharply. "Like what you see?" I ask, trying to seem confident even though I'm nervous as fuck.

Nagisa blushes, he's being cute again and it only makes me harder. "It's just.. I don't think it's gonna fit..anywhere!" He says and I laugh hard. How cute is he?

My laughter stops though, as Nagisa's hand wraps around the base of my length, making small movements. He moves his hand up to my tip, running his thumb over the slit. The moan I was holding back comes out, making Nagi smirk. He's so confident when he's drunk. "I've thought about doing this to you for a long time.." He states leaning down, licking his lips and pauses to look at me. His eyes so full of lust I almost cum just by the sight of it. He sticks his tongue out and licks my dick a few times then he takes it into his mouth at a painfully slow rhythm. He's driving me insane! "Ngh.. Nagi..stop teasing.." I manage to say. I feel his mouth move into a smirk around me. That cocky little brat! I thrust into his throat to stop him smirking, he gags but recovers quickly.

He takes me in as deep as he can at a quicker pace. That's more like it. He keeps sucking harder and harder I can't take it anymore, lifting my hips and thrusting into him. Nagi lets me take control, I latch on to his hair to hold him in place, his hands digging into my thighs. I buck hard into his mouth as Nagi pumps the base, he choked a few times but seems to be okay. I look down at him and his gaze is locked on me.
That's enough to do it, I let go of his hair. "Move." I say, but he's too slow. With a moan of his name I half release into his mouth, and on his beautiful face. I look at the beauty before me, cheeks red and my cum dripping from his lips. It's so hot. I take off my shirt and wipe his face clean.

"That was amazing.." I start to say but I'm cut off. "Oh it's not over yet. You've had your fun, now it's time I had mine." Nagisa states, has he done this before? I never thought he'd be so bad.. I must have had a confused expression on my face as he continues. "I'm gonna fuck you Karma. Now turn over." he says, I stare at him for a minute before laying on my stomach. He tuts, lifting my hips so I'm in the doggy position. Where the hell did my sweet little Nagisa go?

I turn my head back to look at Nagi, he spits into his hand and rubs his hand down his length, moaning at his own touch. He positions himself behind me and I look forward again, preparing myself. I've done this before but the first few thrusts always hurts a little. "You ready?" He asks, leaning over my body stopping short of my shoulder. I nod. He inserts himself slowly, only putting half of himself in. He lets me adjust "Nagisa." I say letting him know I'm all good. He almost pulls all the way out, only to slam into me.

He continues at this pace, not slow but not that fast either. I move back to meet him, he hits the spot inside me and I moan, letting him know where to move.

Nagisa clamps onto my hips diving deeper and deeper with each thrust. His moans are music to my ears. He reaches around and tightly grabs my dick and starts pumping harshly, I hiss at the sudden contact. "if I had known..you'd feel this good..i'd have fucked you years ago.." He says between his moans. I release to his words, making a mess of the floor beneath us.
He picks up his pace, becoming uneven and harder. He says my name repeatedly, it's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. "Fuck!" He curses as he cums inside me, collapsing on top of me. "Wow" he pants.
When he's recovered his breathing he pulls out of me and lays down next to me. I stare at the blue haired brat, I could do it for eternity. He looks tired, and I smile at him.
"Wanna do it again?"

:)sorry for grammar mistakes, I'll be posting the next story shortly ~ its about Nagisa being trapped in a tower and Karma tries to rescue him.
L-Chan.🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
236K 2.6K 39
!⚠️! REQUESTS CLOSED !⚠️! In this book , there will be short stories maximun two parts and contains fluff and lemons .with karma ❤️♥️ //YOU HAVE BEE...
13.8K 272 31
Just a bunch of one shots of my favorite bois. Don't like the gay? DON'T READ WARNING: Yaoi, a little language (Sad (Nothing extreme): 💔 Fluff: 💖 S...
183K 4.1K 30
Revised version: https://archiveofourown.org/works/9695093/chapters/21882374 Um....more like WAR OF DOMINATION thingy~ But the title says all aready...