Who Should I Choose? (Camren...

By itsonlyL

~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/n: 4 years of 5H
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/n: Here're my thoughts
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n: 1K Reads!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/n: Catching Up/2k Reads!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Last Chapter)

Description

5.3K 109 23
By itsonlyL

~ A Y/N/Camren Story~

You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost because you know very little about her family. All you know is she has a dad, step-mom, and a step-sister whom she doesn't see or speak to.

After getting into a heated argument with Camila over wanting to learn about her family, you and Camila decide to break up and you storm out of your shared apartment. You end up walking to a pub and you decide it'd be good to drink your problems away for the night. Whilst at the pub, a gorgeous green eyed girl takes a seat next to you and you two instantly connect. A night of talking and drinking results in you going back to Green Eyes's house to have an amazing one night stand. Or at least what you expect to be a one night stand... You leave the beautiful stranger's house the next day thinking you'll never see her again. Is that really the case?

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.1K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
75.6K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...