In Love With The Game || Core...

By mialuvlyy

"You may think I'm in love with the game, but I'm not. I'm in love with you. " Julia Pederson, is the younger... More

Chapter 1 : My Home
Chapter 2 : Left and Right
Chapter 3 : Ruin Me
Chapter 4 : Worst Things
Chapter 5 : Sibling Love
Chapter 6 : Liberty
Chapter 7 : Deserve
Soundtrack
Chapter 8 : Kiss and Tell
Chapter 9 : Cute
Chapter 10 : Little Sister
Chapter 11 : How Do I Dress For A Date
Chapter 12 : Truly Falling
Chapter 13 : Movie Night
Chapter 14 : Sick
Chapter 15 : Kill Me
Chapter 16 : Family Reunions
Chapter 17 : Use Me
Chapter 18 : Unbelievable
Chapter 19 : You Don't Know
Chapter 20 : How Hurt
Chapter 22 : First Day
Chapter 23 : Dead Meat
Chapter 24 : The Boys
Chapter 25 : Ederson
Chapter 26 : Closer
Chapter 27 : Million Dollar Smile
Chapter 28 : She's Perfect
Chapter 29 : OTP
Chapter 30 : What Did You Do
Chapter 31 : Say Goodbye
Chapter 32 : Danger In A Coffee Shop
Chapter 33 : Make My Day
Chapter 34 : Can't You See
Chapter 35 : The Worst
Chapter 36 : Yelich?
Chapter 37 : Mixed With Hate
Chapter 38 : Elevators
Chapter 39 : Therapy
Chapter 40 : Love, Corey
Chapter 41 : Seager Smooth
Chapter 42 : Prove Yourself
Chapter 43 : I'm In Love With You
Chapter 44 : What You've Done To Me
Chapter 45 : Marriage?
Chapter 46 : Blues
Chapter 47 : Close Strings
Chapter 48: Brother
Chapter 49 : You Just Don't Know
Chapter 50 : Beautiful Death
Chapter 51 : Letting Go
Chapter 52 : Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 53 : There She Goes
Chapter 54 : Stronger Without Him
Chapter 55 : I Lost Her
Chapter 56 : Rethink
Chapter 57 : Back In Time
Chapter 58 : Needed You
Chapter 59 : Changed Woman
Chapter 60 : Last Night
Chapter 61 : The Rock
Chapter 62 : Gas Pedal
Chapter 63 : Sound
Chapter 64 : Not So Loyal Corey
Chapter 65 : Let Me Go
Chapter 66 : Running Back
Chapter 67 : The Party Love Pt. 1
Chapter 68 : The Party Love Pt. 2
Chapter 69 : Mothers and Fathers
Chapter 70 : Gone
Chapter 71 : This Is It

Chapter 21 : Fake

2.8K 50 6
By mialuvlyy

We were all going to spend the day off by adopting a dog and then inviting everyone over for a pool party. Including Marley.

Why was she coming? Oh that's right Danny invited her so we can get to know each other. Corey and I decided to have dinner tomorrow since we were doing so much today.

"This dog is cute!" I say pointing to a white fluffy dog. "That's too girly." Joc says. "But it's cute." Joc agrees. We all nod in agreement and adopt the dog.

We named him Dodge. "He's so cute." I say as Dodge climbs into my lap. Joc chuckles, but keeps his eyes on the road. "We don't need to go to the store right?" I ask. "I bought everything already." Trayce says. I nod and we continue our drive home.

~*~
When we get home we all change in our bathing suits.

"Let's just cover you up." Joc says putting his jacket on me. "Joc." I scold. "Julia, the boys are coming and you know how much the single ones look at you." Joc says.

I roll my eyes and walk out to the backyard. Trayce and Corey were already in the pool. Guess who was here already. Marley. She was on the poolside showing off her body in front of Corey.

"Don't worry about her." Joc whispers as he makes his way to the grill. "Julia come on in." Corey says motioning to the pool. I raise an eyebrow and Trayce nods.

Trayce and I were back as friends so now it was no longer awkward between us. Unless we got too close to one another.

I take off Joc's jacket and someone whistles behind me. I turn and see Mariana and Kiké. "Hey." I say smiling at the two. They both smile at me and they begin to greet everyone.

Suddenly a pair of arms go underneath my body and I'm hit by water. When I rise from the water I see a grin on Corey's face and hear laughter from Trayce.

"How dare you." I say glaring at the two. Corey stays smiling and Trayce laughs even harder. "I can't believe he could even carry that much weight." Marley whispers to Mariana as the two talk. "Nice whispering." Trayce says rolling his eyes.

Mariana looks at Marley as if she saw an alien. "Julia is as light as a feather, have you seen her body?" Mariana asks. Marley rolls her eyes and walks away. Mariana turns to me and winks.

She was the only girl around for me since I didn't have Justine, Kelly, Sam, Rebecca, Madison, or Claire around so much.

I mouth a thank you to her and she nods. "Why don't you have all the girls come over tomorrow?" Trayce asks. "Because I know the single boys would want to come over to see the girls." I say.

"Good point." Trayce says. "But really, you should." Trayce says. "I'll think about it." I say before I get splashed by Kiké who jumps into the pool.

"Hey buddies." He says joining us. "Hey." We all say looking at him. "So, who's the girl? Mariana said she has an attitude." Kiké asks. "She's the new intern." I say. "Yikes." He says before swimming to Mariana who is trying her best to make her way to the pool without Marley following her.

"I'm gonna get help Joc." I say. "Same." Corey says as Marley gets into the pool. We both get out and I realize I forgot my towel inside. "Crap, Joc can you get my towel?" I ask. "Busy!" He yells as he flips something on the grill. I groan and Corey turns to me. He hands me his towel and smiles. "Are you sure?" I ask. He nods and I take it away from him and dry myself.

Corey takes the towel from me once done and follows me to Joc at the grill. "Mind starting the salad?" He asks. I shake my head no and he nods pointing to the table where everything I need is. "Okay then." I say walking over to it. I quickly wash my hands in the sink we have outside then get started.

"You know Marley doesn't mean anything to me." Corey whispers behind me. "I know." I say pouring all of the ingredients into one big bowl. "Well I can't wait for tomorrow to talk." He says. I turn to him and he smiles. "I want all the time I can get with you before you go to the task force." Corey says. I frown. "I didn't say I was going to accept it." I say pointing out. "I know, but if you do, there will be days I won't be able to see you. You know that. You'll be too busy and I will too probably." Corey says taking my hand.

"Please Julia, let's just forget about what happened these past weeks." Corey pleads. I will admit, I loved Corey just as much as he loves me. "Don't make me regret this." I say nodding. Corey smiles and pulls me into a kiss. "She's all mine again boys!" Corey yells. The boys whistle and shout different things as Corey stares at me.

"You should see the face Marley has on." Corey says as he looks behind me. I smile and Corey pulls me into a longer and passionate kiss. I seriously loved Corey Drew Seager.

~*~

We were now all in the living room eating and making small talk. "So Julia did you accept that task force someone offered you?" Marley asks loudly. Everyone goes quiet and turns to me. "You got offered to be apart of a task force?" Danny asks turning to me. "Actually to lead one." I say. "Well that's great Julia, but what about training and conditioning the boys?" Danny asks.

"Well if I do accept it then I hope to do both." I say. Danny stares at me and shakes his head. "Julia you were so smart that you graduated college before your actual class year. You graduated top of your class even. Now you wanna give it all up for a task force?" Danny asks. "Danny the reason I'm so smart is because I went to the navy. I learned everything because of them. I trained and conditioned really hard there so decided I would be perfect to be a training ad conditioning coach. I love it, I really do. I'm surrounded by wonderful people, I get to travel with them and see places, and I make them strong. But I also love saving people and solving a hard case." I say.

"Danny, it's her decision. We should be there for her even if she accepts leading a task force. Yes, we will need her in the future most likely. But if she isn't loving what she does she should try something else out." Trayce says. "No matter what Julia, we will be here for you. Right boys?" Trayce asks. The boys nod and I smile proudly of them.

"I'm sure we can work something out for a half time job." Danny says nodding. "Good." I say smiling. "She was thinking of leaving you guys, can't you see!" Marley yells.

**2012**

"You!" Marley yells behind me. I turn to her and she grabs my throat and slams me on the floor. "You have the nerve to take my squad to the field without my permission you must have some problem in your head." She spits. I chuckle and twist her arm before climbing on top of her and pulling out my blade and placing it to her neck. "Someone needed to do the job without being scared." I say smiling.

Marley growls at me and I smirk before getting off her and walking away. "You're going to regret this Pederson!" She yells behind me.

**Present**

"Marley Jackson?" I ask. Marley smirks and I chuckle. "Who knew someone was that obsessed with me, that she had to get plastic surgery to make me regret what happened that's what you said right?" I ask. Marley growls and charges me. I chuckle and in a swift motion she was on the floor and I was on top of her with a knife to her throat.

"We've been here before." I say smiling. Marley glares at me. "Maybe next time get yourself a new name. Also you should stop following me around it's weird." I say. Marley spits at me and I chuckle. "You should leave." I say before getting up.

Marley glares at me before smirking at Corey and blowing him a kiss. Marley turns to me once more before leaving. "What was that?" Joc asks. "Marley Jackson led her own squad which was Kelly, Sam, Travis, a boy name West, and Dylan. Jeffrey was in mine already. There was a big problem up north where we are and I needed extra help. No one would go so captain said to take whoever I want so I took her squad without her permission. When I got back she tackled me and said a whole bunch of stuff. That day a squad member named West died in battle and she blamed it on me. It was my fault I admit it, but she had to understand I couldn't do anything." I say.

"Where'd you get the blade?" Joc asks motioning to the pocket knife in my hand. "I carry it everywhere." I say shrugging. "Hear that Corey?" Joc asks. Corey rolls his eyes and I put it away. "Sorry Julia." Danny says. "Save it please, we're all alive right?" I ask. Danny nods and I turn to the boys who are frightened of me.

"Sorry, you had to see that." I say. They still stare at me wide eyed and jaws dropped. Great they're scared of me for life. "I'll be in my room." I say. When I reach the top of the staircase the boys cheer. "That was sick!" Justin yells. "That was hot." Another one yells. "Julia, get your ass down here!" Corey yells.

I sigh and walk back down. "Now they might not be scared for life, but I myself am." Corey says pointing to himself as he leans down to kiss me. "Nice moves." Mariana says pretending she knew what she was talking about. I smile and thank her. "Okay, I'm hungry." I announce before making my way back to my food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 247 72
High school and college best friends go on a summer trip to California to escape the stress of school back home in Colorado. Sarah is very outgoing a...
28.3K 478 34
A vivacious and quirky story revolving around the bond between a talented young baseball player named Trayce Thompson and an unconventional aspiring...
753K 47.7K 35
Formerly known as Hall of Fame / Peyton loves baseball. Losing his ace pitcher brother turned Santiago away from the game. Can she make him fall for...
37.2K 648 17
" i don't know how not to live my life with you in it" a short sequel to my previous Corey Seager fanfiction, Baby Bellinger.