Kpop Drabbles

By Wildenda

Fun little random oneshots/drabbles that I've made and would like to share! Going to mainly have only male id... More

Another Day Without You - Kyuhyun X Sungmin
Sweet Confession - Kyuhyun X Sungmin
The Day When I Finally See You - Kangin x Leeteuk
Fan Meets Bias - Hyungwon x Reader
Cheesy Couple - Minhyuk X Reader
Faded - Jimin X Reader

Lakeside Romance - Jungkook x Reader

316 5 0
By Wildenda

Pairing: Jungkook x Reader
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Romance

You swear that you've been sitting in this car for weeks, yet, it has only been about 2 hours. You sigh and lean against the window with your head in your arm. You watch as hills of various green trees and different sized bushes pass by. Suddenly you feel warmth on your left shoulder and you turn to look. It's Jungkook resting his head on your shoulder and he seems honestly just as bored as you are. For this painstakingly long trip, you're with a few BTS members who you've been childhood friends with for a long time. Today was finally a chance for you to guys to just chill since their schedule was free and you guys decided to take a trip to the lake for old time's sake. You poke his nose.

"Hey Kookie, what's up?" You ask him. He twitches his nose and replies, "You think we're almost at the lake yet?"

"I have no clue" you sigh again.

"I just want this car ride to be over with already." He leans back into the chair and covers his face with his hands.

"Same, I feel like I'm dying." He leans forward and pulls on Jin's sleeve who is sitting in the passenger seat.

"Ummaaaa.... are we there yeeet?" He complains. Jin slaps his hand off and continues to look ahead, "not yet, be patient. We're almost there, just sit there for a bit longer."

"But I'm hungry...." Jungkook pouts and sinks back into his chair. You pat his tummy and you hear a loud gurgle coming from him. He let's out a loud sigh and holds your hand and brings it to his mouth. He bites lightly and you pull your hand away and wipe the saliva off onto his shirt.

"Hey! I'm just as hungry as you are and you don't see me munching on you!" You point out.
"Sorry ____~" he shamelessly nuzzles into your neck and gives you the puppy eyes that you can't resist. You pinch and pull on his cheek and he winces but refuses to move. You give in and pat his head.

"It's okay Kookie, I forgive you." You smile warmly at him. You and Jungkook are close and both don't mind skinship and so most people think you're dating. There are some times where you do feel uncomfortable and you get this odd pang in your chest. But you tend to not show it and try to ignore it.

"Hey you two better not be flirting back there! I don't want to see it every time I look at the mirror as I drive." Jimin complains.

"But we're already there." Jin chimes in and then proceeds to leave the car. You open the door and hot air just hits you in the face. You and Jungkook follow after Jin and head to the trunk of the car.

You go to grab your bag but Jungkook beats you to it and throws it over his shoulder with his own bag and walks off.

"Hey! I can carry my own bag!" You protest and run after him.
He turns to see you running at him and he sprints much further ahead. He stops in front of the changing rooms triumphantly and laughs as you stop in front of him, hunched over, and out of breath. You snatch your bag from him and hurry to the bathroom to change into your swimsuit. You put on a cute black revealing bikini and head out with your things. You hear whistling as soon as you reach the others.

"Look at ______! She looks sexy for once~!" Jimin sneers. You hold back the urge to drop kick him and continue walking towards the lake. You hear a smack behind you.

"Ow! Not cool Jin!"

"It's not very nice to insult ______ like that, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend yet." Jin snaps back. Jimin, rubbing the back of his head, pouts and follows us from behind.

As you guys walk down the path, you can't help to feel like someone is staring at you and you look around to meet eyes with Jungkook. He quickly looks away and you can see a slight shade of pink forming on his cheeks. You stop so he catches up and throw an arm around his neck and walk side by side him, pretending you didn't see him staring at you just a minute ago.

After a few minutes you arrive at the lake and the boys take off their shirts and begin to apply sunscreen on themselves. You begin to apply some as well on your face and to the front of your body. You look around to see who could help apply some to your back and you find Jimin slapping it all over Jin's back for revenge from being hit earlier. You snake on over to Jungkook instead.

"Hey Jungkook?" He looks up at you.

"Can you put some on my back please?"

"S-sure." Jungkook says nerviously.

"Thanks." You turn around and lift your hair. Jungkook squeezes some into his hand and begins to lather it all over your back. You feel his warm hands slide up and down your back and some times under your bikini string. You bite your lip as you feel an odd feeling in your tummy. Feels strange, almost like butterflies are attacking your insides. You've never felt like this before and you've been with Jungkook for so long, maybe it's cause you guys haven't see each other in an long while. Yeah. That must be it. You feel him rub some on your shoulders and then you turn around.

"Your turn." You say to him. He turns around and you hesitantly begin. You rub the lotion between your hands and slide your hands over his slender back. You try to apply it evenly over his broad shoulders and down his back. But you can't help but to be mesmerized by the sleek muscles that form his back. You blush when you realize you're taking too long and quickly finish up the rest.

"All done~" you chirp.

"Thanks ______!" He smiles at you warmly. You can't help but to stare at his cute smile. Behind you, you hear Jin and Jimin arguing about who started what and who's gonna beat up who. Flustered from his smile, you run past him and jump into the lake. You dive deep and swim towards the center and hide behind a few large rocks.

You slap your cheeks and stay there for a while. Why do I feels so weird around him? This isn't me. I must be feeling sick. Or am I in love with....? A quiet splash behind you interrupts your thoughts. It's Jungkook coming to see what's wrong with you.

"Hey ______, everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, just peachy!" You try to say cheerfully. You quickly move away from him and swim back to the other bickering two.

Hours pass but to you it feels like the day is dragging on. You've been constantly avoiding Jungkook because you aren't sure about your feelings or if you're even in the right state of mind. You swim from one end of the lake to the other, avoiding him at all costs. But clearly you can see on Jungkook's face that he's concerned and worried. You think it's best to just find a quiet place to be for a while and so you slipped away and follow a path down to this tiny cave that you know of. Sitting at the edge of the damp cave, you look out ahead, being able to see the entire lake underneath you. Lost in thoughts you hear someone sit besides you. Your heart beats faster as you realize who it is that is missing from the lake.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you _____." You don't turn to look at Jungkook.

"Hey..." He turns gently grabs your chin to turn your face to his. You can see the worry plastered all over his face.

"What's wrong ____? Why have you been avoiding me all day? You won't even look at me." You shake yourself out of his soft hands and look down at your feet, dangling out of the cave.

"It's nothing..." You whispered quietly.

"It's not nothing _____. Clearly there is something wrong cause you weren't like this, this morning. It hurts to see you feel uncomfortable around me especially since I haven't seen you in a long time." He sighs and takes your hands gently.

"______ look at me." You don't look at him.

"Please...?" He asks softly. You turn to look at him and your heart begins to beat faster.

"_____.... I like you." He confesses and you feel like you could explode with happiness.

"R-really? You do...? You turn to face him and you can feel your cheeks grow hot and you see that the same is happening to him too.

"I've always liked you _____. I have for a very long time, ever since we first met. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. You're my best friend. My crush. My everything. So I can't help but to feel hurt when this person I truly treasure begins to ignore me. Do you.....like me too...?" He asks cautiously as he looks deep into your eyes.

"I...." You get nervous and the words get caught in your throat. Minutes pass and you still can't seem to get anything out. He gets up and hangs his head low, unable to look at you.

"Sorry.... I shouldn't have said anything...."

"W-Wait! Don't leave.... just sit down again...." startled by your sudden outburst, he sits back down besides you. You take a deep breath and confess to him.

"I-I...like you a lot too Jungkook. I just hadn't realized it until today. That's why I began to avoid you. I've never felt this way about you before so I thought it was just all in my head or maybe I wasn't just myself. But after a lot of thought, I've realized that I do, wholeheartedly, like you. I hope you will forgive me for not saying anything earlier, it was just a lot to take in and I wasn't even sure if my gut feeling was even right." You look up at him and he just sits there, looking back at you, as if he was trying to look deep inside into your heart. Suddenly he crushes his lips against yours and you kiss him back passionately.

"YAAAAHHH! YOU TWO STOP MAKING OUT AND GET DOWN HERE, IT'S TIME TO GO." You both pull away from each other as you look out of the cave at the Jimin waving and shouting in the distance. Jungkook gets up and offers a hand and smiles warmly at you.

"Shall we go?"

(A/N) To be honest, I have no idea where this story was going.... idk. Anyway I made this for angellife133!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.9K 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
451K 25.5K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
260K 19.6K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...