I'm Coming Home (Cimorelli St...

By PerfectionMyName

Several years had past in the Cimorelli household, precise five years. A lot of things changed in this family... More

Table of Contents
Who And What They Are Now
In Sacramento (Christina)
In San Diego (Katherine)
In New York (Lisa)
In Dallas (Amy)
In Long Beach (Lauren)
In Malibu (Dani)
What's Going On?
Driving, Flying and Waiting
The First One Is Home
The Older Ones are Home and The Airport
Everyone Is Home
This I Promise You
Revealing Fellings
We're Getting Married!!!
He Did Not Just Do That?! Oh, Yes He Did!
She Hurted You
Gone, Gone, Gone
Lisa Cimorelli Style
I Can't Forgive Her Anymore
Two Pieces
Who's Pregnant?!
Which One?
Dani's Pregnant?!
You Liar
Try To Promise
Gotta Go My Own Way
Take A Bow
Giving You Up
Here We Go Again
Family Portrait
Just Try
Fix A Heart
Never Let Her Go
Falling Into Pieces
In Case
Family First
So Scared
Story of My Life
Say Something
Classic
Fireproof
Blank Space
Mrs. All American
I'll Show You
Hello
Take Your Time
Break Up In A Small Town
Sorry
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Just A Little Bit Harder
Knock Knock Joke
Say You Won't Let Go
The Proposal

Shoudn't Come Back

3.4K 114 13
By PerfectionMyName

Lauren's POV

I stared at my phone in silence, they are calling again. Fourteen missed calls in one day from the other sisters, five missed calls from Dani. I don't wanna pick up, it hurts too much. Again the beeping, it was Dani again, even one week later she still calls me. but I never pick up.

"Why won't you pick up?" Brian asked me with compassion, I was still laying in bed.

"I don't know," I uttered on the edge of tears, he sat on the bed next to me.

"Don't make a mistake that could mark your life forever," he said and kissed me on the forehead and left to the bathroom.

"Good or bad?" I asked him a bit louder, I still felt so sick. That is because of my baby.

"What do you mean?" he asked me confused, as he was shaving in the bathroom.

"Would it be a good or a bad mark?" I asked depressed.

"It would be a bad, a really bad one," he said as he was shaving.

"So honey, will you think about it?" he came to me with those puppy eyes.

"I guess so," I uttered.

"Honey, I'm going to the store, need anything?" Brian asked me.

"Gummy worms." I said quietly, he looked at me weirdly.

"Since when do you eat gummy worms?" he asked me confused. I haven't ate them for more than five years.

"Just...buy them please," I said quietly. And he then left to the store, now I'm all alone again. I'm just laying in bed, probably thinking too much. So I got up and went to the bathroom, I stared into the reflection, my hair was a total mess.

Do I wanna go back? Maybe I shouldn't go back, maybe I shouldn't go back to her. I'm so tired of being sad all the time. So tired of getting mad all the time too, but if I go back, she'll probably let me down once again.

Trying not to forget what have I done to my Spice, should be easier than this and all of your birthdays I missed, you were only a kid.

Flashback:
16th of June 2018,

"Stop it, you are such a weenie!"  I laughed to Brian, who was tickling me like crazy.

"Gosh, dude!" I yelled and hysterically laughed, he was laughing and continued tickling me. Suddenly the phone rang.

"I'll get it!" I quickly said and got up from the couch still giggling.

"Yeah?" I picked up the phone.

"Lauren?" The voice on the other side asked, it was mom.

"Mom? Why are you calling?" I asked her nicely.

"Where were you?" she asked me a bit disappointed. What?

"What? I don't get it..." but she cut me off.

"You forgot you sister's 18th birthday," mom said seriously, I gasped in that moment. Oh, crap!

"Mom, I totally forgot!" I said panicking into the phone.

"I want Dani on the phone, please mom," I said still panicking. Wow Lauren, calm down.

"She's very moody Lauren, you know how teenagers are like," mom warned me, I nodded softly. I waited for a minute maybe...

"Yeah?" Dani said bitterly into the phone, I was so nervous and sweating. Dang, what is wrong with me?

"Dani, happy birthday!" I said into the phone happily, trying not to be nervous. Brian looked at me surprised and shocked.

"Oh, crap!" I could hear Brian said quietly, we forgot about Dani's birthday.

"My birthday was yesterday, God how much I hate you!"  Dani hissed to me.

"Dani!" I could hear mom say in the background.

"What? I don't care what does she think!" Dani said to mom. Man, that hurt.

"I'm sorry that I forgot Dani," I said sadly and with regrets.

"Whatever!" she said angrily and cut the line. She blew me off, what a...gosh, what a drama queen!

Sorry, I'm not sorry for the times I don't reply, you know the reasons why. Maybe I just shouldn't come back...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter :) Tell me what do you think. Tell me what did you liked and what not. Team who? If you liked the chapter comment and vote for it, I especially love the long comments :) My inspiration for this chapter was Shouldn't Come Back by Demi Lovato. I dedicate this chapter to ilcimorellicimfam :) 40 votes and I update ;D Have fun and enjoy guiseee, loveee yaaaa :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 210 13
Dani and Lauren Cimorelli. Almost everybody knows them. They are famous singers but... they fell in love with each other. It wouldn't be anything wei...
28.6K 845 28
You live in LA and are taking a vacation to Malibu. There you see a very large family walk into the restaurant you and your family are eating at but...
518 0 13
The time: a couple of weeks in February 2015 The place: Malibu Cimorelli is a band of six sisters living with their other family members in a big hou...
979 13 14
So you think you know everything there is to know about Cimorelli? Think again. Danielle has been the youngest sister since her birth in 2000. While...