Final Oath {Octavian}

By galaxyfangirl13

Final Oath|| the true tale of Octavian Octavian has always been at the mercy of his father, and he just a... More

I
II
III
IV

•Foreword•

210 16 5
By galaxyfangirl13

Octavian. We all know him. That crazy augur who slaughters teddy bears for a living. That Roman who hates the graecum. That "hero" who thought he could destroy Gaea by taking his own life and hurling it into a fiery death. That ghost who is now in Asphodel wandering aimlessly. Yeah. That guy.

That guy.

Who is he?

He is one of them who died without a story to tell.  

"So, who cares?" You may think. He's better off dead anyways.

Tsk...tsk...tsk... Think about it.

We don't even know his last name. Or his family life, nor the reason for his crazy hate for of Greeks & teddy bears.

And no one will ever know his tale, partially because he is dead. And I'm pretty sure that Nico won't summon his ghost; the Ghost King won't waste his happy meals on him.

T H I S  I S  T H E  T E L L I N G  O F  O C T A V I A N ' S  P A S T .

><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey guys, it's @galaxyfangirl13 here.

So I decided to write this mini- fanfic because I actually kinda felt SORRY for Octavian. Because I was just scrolling on riordan.wikia.com, and there wasn't a single thing about Octavian's past. So I decided to create one.

Hopefully, the PJO fandom would give Octavian some mercy and forgiveness, because after all he is human.

|Can't wait to start writing|

{disclaimer: i don't own any of the PJO or HOO characters, I only own some of the plot line}

written on: 07/26/2016

finished on: xx/xx/xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
132K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
399K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...