You Belong to Me (Stevens Boo...

Oleh Sarahbeth552002

Alice Grant is desperate to get an interview with famous reporter Rainer Stevens since he is the only one who... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (The End)
Save the Last Dance
Sunny

Love Walked In

22.1K 378 9
Oleh Sarahbeth552002

Coming soon, Norah and Caleb's story!!!

The moment Norah Radcliffe and Caleb Stevens met they fell in love, but they both had secrets that ended up tearing them apart. Caleb was never the person Norah believed him to be, and Norah feared that Caleb would hate her as much as she hated herself when he learned of her past mistake. It had been more than five years since Caleb had left because he believed that she had chosen her father's happiness over their own and Norah had let him go without a fight. Now, thanks to a chance meeting and a meddling family member, they have been given a second chance at happiness, a happiness they both deserve.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

178K 14.9K 27
Katherine Randolph lives a dream life. She is a high fashion model and television host, but her success has come at a cost. She had to leave her moth...
63K 2.4K 25
The quiet wallflower Emily Maglite has decided to be more like her twin sister Eliza, the she-devil of Maglite, a girl that speaks her mind and doesn...
242K 3.9K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
244 1 10
Home schooled, and living with her wealth, over protective parents, kind and caring, yet naive Lea has lived a very lonely and sheltered life. When s...