Alphas Little Omega

By hkayh123

Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omeg... More

Character descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Dom and Leo extra
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Character Answer
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 18

114K 3.8K 986
By hkayh123

James^^

James POV

Two words. Gym. Class. My favorite class of the day. Not only to I have it with my sexy, gorgeous, hot, adorable, tiny mate, but I also get to have fun in that class. I hated being cooped up inside of a classroom all day doing nothing but work, but it was what had to be done.

I looked behind me to see Ben standing there looking around completely oblivious to everything around him looking as adorable as ever. I couldn't get the look on his face when he got that text earlier out of my head, he looked so scared and just down right terrified. I wanted to hunt down whoever was scaring my little one and kill them. Ben didn't seem to know who would want to hurt or have him but then again he didn't realize all the attention he got even before we found out we were mates.

"... ready, set, GO!" I heard coach yell snapping me out of my daydreams. Everyone in the front line ran up to the line and grabbed the balls quickly passing them back to the rest of us so we could start throwing them. I had two in my hands and quickly went straight for Brandon and Riley because they were two of the strongest on their team. They both quickly dodged the balls smirking at me making me 'smile' back.

This went on for about ten minutes with everyone throwing the balls at each other. We had 9 players while they had 10. I heard a little squeak and I turned around to see Ben holding a ball in his hands looking at it wide eyed.

"Jason you're out Ben uh caught the ball? Wow." Coach said questioning it. Ben just looked up at me with a giant smile brightening the entire gym. He nodded his head in my direction signaling me to turn around my which I quickly did just in time to dodge a ball flying at my face. I glared at Riley who just put an innocent look on his face.

"No face balls Mr.Daniel!" Coach reminded. I smiled back. I quickly looked back at Ben who still had a smile on his face before looking over at the stands. Everyone in the pack was just staring at their soon-to-be-Luna with love-filled eyes. They all looked like they admired him and were all smiling when they saw his smile.

Dude we're still playing dodgeball remember? Leo asked through out link. I quickly shook my head before grabbing a couple of balls and handing them out off to my team.

Soon it was just down to Riley and me. Ben had gotten hit in the leg when he was talking to Leo about nicknames. But it seemed like he was okay with it because he nearly sprinted off the court and into the bleachers. Leo and Dom had their balls caught so they were out. Riley and I threw a few balls each other but we just kept dodging them.

We each picked up a ball tossing it back a forth between our hands before looking at each other glaring. I threw mine first but he dodged it by a second. He still had his as he walked around for a minute before looking over at me and throwing the ball. It came at me fast, strong, and hard for a human. I caught it when it was in front of me making my entire team start cheering. A look of defeat crossed Riley's face and he walked over to the bleachers and sat down. My team came up to my congratulating me on winning like it was much of a surprise.

"G-good job." I heard a heavenly voice say making me look down into the most memorizing blue doe eyes on earth. Ben was smiling up at me with a breath-taking smile that had my heart skipping a beat.

"Yeah you too," I whispered out picking him up making him wrap his legs around my waist. Everyone stared walking to the locker rooms to get changed before our next class which I sadly did not share with Ben. I blocked his body once he started changing not allowing anyone to see any part of his body that was mine. He quickly finished changing pushing me out of the way to go and fix his hair in the mirror to make it more presentable for the last hour of the day.

RRRIIIINNNGGG

The bell went off meaning class had ended. Ben walked up to me and surprised me by grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the locker room. He slowed down once we got out of the gym and shuffled a little closer to me when we entered the hallway; not that I minded nor did I care.

"So do you want to stay after school and wait here until the game starts or just head back to the house and get a ride with Dom?" I asked Ben when we got outside his class. The baseball game didn't start until 3:45 P.M. And school got out at 2:30 P.M. So if he did stay he would just have to watch us practice for about an hour.

"I-I'm going to stay. Dom and I both are, we're j-just going to work on our homework." He answered back. I just nodded before giving him a peck on the lips letting them linger there a little longer. I pulled away opening my eyes to see his eyes still closed with a content smile on his beautiful face. He opened his eyes looking into mine blushing a little from how close we were.

"You need to go to c-class." He whispered barely audible. I just nodded before pulling him into a quick hug and walking to my class. I turned around to see him walking into his class.

I made it to my class and saw that we had a guest teacher meaning we wouldn't be doing anything today. I smiled at the thought of being able to have a free-day.

I have a guest teacher, which means I'm not going to be doing anything his hour. I mind linked Ben with a sigh.

Lucky I get to sit through a lecture. He answered back annoyed. I just smiled and pulled out a book. I was happy he was opening up more to not just me but my friends too. He was stuttering so much less then when we first found out we were mates and he was starting be less careful and cautious about what he said. 

My mind wondered to our future and what it would be like to rule the pack with my mate by my side. My parents were always so happy together I really wanted that. They met when they were 18 and 19 with my father being a year older. My dad knew about werewolf's but never thought he would be mates with one. Long story short they fell in love almost immediately and had me only a year after they met.

I smiled at all of the possibles of our life each one making me more and more happy then the last. I slowly started to think about the texts he had been receiving and found Axel clawing at the surface.

I will find whoever it is and rip their throat out. Axel growled out.

I'll find out who it is and when I do they're going to regret messing with him. I responded. He just growled a bit back before going quiet.

I knew as much as Ben didn't want to show it and tried to act like this wasn't a big deal he was scared and he knew how serious this was. You don't ever mess with ones mate, and messing with an alphas mate is asking for a death sentence. My father almost snapped someone's neck because they looked at my dad for to long. And trust me my dad can stick up for himself; he might not be a werewolf but he stands at 5'10" and is lean yet strong. My father is still bigger then his at 6'2" and pure muscle but my dad can and will definitely put someone in their place if he wants to.

Ben on the other hand is barely 5'3" and had no muscle on his petite little frame. I just couldn't help but protect him from every little threat that came his way, I just didn't want anything to happen to him.

And then Leo and Dom, I mean neither of them really needs the other to stick up for them but I know they still did. Leo may be smaller but he still has beta blood flowing through him and is quite strong. Dom on the other hand is well huge? I mean he's bigger than me and extremely dominant; I don't know if he's stronger than me and if we were to fight it would be hard to tell who would win.

Then my mind went to mating. Axel was annoying me to mate with Ben but I didn't want to force him into anything. I know Kai was bugging Ben too because he was getting more and more open with me. Like it doesn't surprise him as much when we're kissing and my hands travel down to his ass. Slowly he's getting there and when he's finally ready to make it official I'll make it the best experience he'll ever have.

Class went on with me stuck in my thoughts acting like I was reading. I usually loved to read but today I had a lot on my mind. When the bell rang I walked out of class and met Ben, Leo, Dom, Kade, Ty and a few others on the team by our lockers. Ben already had his bag so we didn't have to go back to his locker.

"Hey James ready for this game? We're going to crush Old." Ty said excitedly when I got to my locker. Everyone around cheered in agreement.

"Let's go we need to warm up." Kade sighed. I just nodded and shut my locker before turning around and kissing Ben.

"You're lucky you get to watch me practice." I mumbled against his lips with a playful smile. He just rolled his eyes and punch me playfully in the shoulder. I smiled back before pulling away.

I watched as Ben and Dom walked away talking. The size difference between us is huge imagine it with a huge warrior wolf. Leo and I looked at each other before laughing at our mates who were walking together talking about the most random things. Once they turned the corner I couldn't hear them well because of the brick walls separating us.

"Let's go before coach has a freaking aneurism for us being late." Ty sighed making all of us chuckle and the truth behind his statement. Coach had some anger issues to say the least; he always flipped when we were even a two minutes late.

We all walked to the gym to get changed before heading outside to the baseball diamond. I looked around when I smelt that all to familiar scent that I had grown to love over the past couple of weeks. I looked up at the bleachers to see him and Dom with all of their homework out working on it while talking.

I looked over at Leo who was looking at them with the same look I was, mesmerized. Dom didn't have a bunch of friends and was quiet. Not that he was a loner just people were scared of him because he was so big. But Leo being Leo had to go around and get everyone to be friends with him. And Ben well Ben was just shy and reserved. There was nothing bad about it but before I know he would have never talked to Dom because of how big and intimidating he was.

All of a sudden Ben threw his head back along with Dom and let out the most adorable laugh ever. It was soft yet strong enough for you to know it was a guy laughing. The way his eyes crinkled up and his body shook as he laughed. His head fell back down as he continued to laugh. The look of pure joy on this face was the best thing I had even seen. The way his eyes lit up and me looked like he didn't have any other care in the world was truly amazing. I made a vow to never let it leave.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 24K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
197K 5.3K 50
FIRST BOOK OF 'THE OMEGA SERIES' Peter Rushe is an omega. It's not bad or terrible, but it can get annoying, especially when you don't have a mate...
67.5K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
160K 6.3K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...