Alphas Little Omega

By hkayh123

Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omeg... More

Character descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Dom and Leo extra
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Character Answer
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 12

159K 4.4K 1.4K
By hkayh123

James^^

James POV

"I still can't believe you two actually mated the day you found out you were mates, minutes after you were freaking out about who was going to bottom." I fumbled out while laughing with Ben at a very red-faced Leo who had a huge warrior's arms around him. They came out of Leo's room and you could instantly smell the sex, and their scents being mixed meaning they mated. Ben and I were laughing because Dom had a death grip on my beta not letting him go away from him at all it was an adorable sight.

"Fuck you!" Leo snapped flipping Ben and I off making Ben blush but continue to laugh.

"Oh while I'll be the one fucking Ben, Dom will be the one fucking you." Leo had no comeback he just blushed and Dom smirked before putting his face back in Leo's neck and breathing his scent in deeply. Ben on the other hand blushed furiously and punch my arm, and damn did he have a punch! I smirked down at him making him burry himself in my side trying to disappear from the outside world. I was really happy and proud of Ben, he was becoming more open and not stuttering as much around me and my family/friends. I could easily tell that he was getting more comfortable around all of us and he was starting to see us as his family, everyone loved him.

It had been a week and a half since we found out we were mates and Ben hadn't received any more text messages. I decided to have our date this Saturday (in two days). I had a little help from Alice just to make sure I knew what Ben liked so it would be perfect. I loved teasing Leo about the mating thing, I've been doing it since they came out of their room and it was annoying my beta.

We haven't talked about the whole mating and marking thing yet, and I know that he was going to end up going into heat soon. What heat is basically every submissive would go into it when they found their mate and their body would just go through a series of changes to get their body ready to hold children if they were both male. When he goes into heat neither of us would be able to control ourselves especially me once I smell his heighten hormones. We had a close witch friend make an enchanted necklace so his hormones would go down and the heat would 'disappear'. I didn't want to force Ben into anything, but Axel was begging us to claim Ben and I know Kai wanted Ben to mate with us.

"I have to go my sister is home." Leo said as he tried to detangle himself from the top warrior in our pack who just held him tighter before walking out of the room with my pissed looking beta.

"T-they make a cute couple." Ben said looking out of his hiding place in my side to look up at me.

"They do, but we make a cuter one." I smiled down at him making him blush before I picked him up and walked him to our room.

"We really need to move all of your stuff in here, it's annoying having to go and get something any time you need it. But we are going to move into the alphas mansion soon," I stated laying Ben down on the bed with me hovering over him. He was truly a breathtaking sight, with his porcelain skin and his rosy cheeks, and the way his brown hair contrasts with his soft aqua eyes was a sight. Also just his body, he was so small and petite with his soft feminine curves that would only become more defined after he went into heat so his hips could hold children. He was 100% perfection, and he was all mine.

"What?" He asked voice just above a whisper.
"Just admiring the view," I whispered, my voice was low and husky. Ben just looked up at me confused at what I just said.

"I'm not a view."

"Your gorgeous," kiss on forehead "and nice," kiss on right temple "and amazing," kiss on left temple "and cute," kiss on nose "and hot," kiss on right cheek "and sexy," kiss on left cheek "and perfect," kiss on lips "and all mine!" Another kiss on lips.

I hated the fact that he didn't think he was good enough, or even good. Any time I would complement him or say something about him he never believed me. It bugged me that he didn't think of himself in a positive way, he only ever said bad things about himself or he always tried to disagree with me when I say somethings good about him. It was like all his life nobody ever said anything good about him, which I know couldn't not have been true..... I mean could it?

"I love you," I whispered without even thinking about what I was saying. I mean of course I loved him how could I not, he's perfect. But I didn't want it to seem like I was rushing him into something he wasn't ready for. But I knew the second he looked up at me with tear filled eyes he loved me too.

"I-I-I-I love you to-o-o." He whispered letting a few tears escape his beautiful aqua eyes. I just stared down at him unable to move or say anything. I could feel my heart stop beating it's unusual fast speed the second he said those words. I finally snapped out of my somewhat dazed state and grabbed his gorgeous face in my hands and placed a hard, passionate, loving kiss on his lips. It was a quick kiss before I pulled back once I got an idea.

"So tomorrow is the last baseball game of the season and I was wondering if you would wear my jersey tomorrow and come to my game after school?" I asked hopefully, I mean the whole school knows we're dating and the werewolfs all know we're mates and some humans that know about us do too. I wanted him to wear my jersey because its tradition to give your jersey to your girlfriend or boyfriend the day of a game.

(An:// I have no idea when baseball starts and ends so sorry if I offended anyone with saying it ends in spring. Just for the story I needed this little part so again sorry.)

"Yes I'd love to," he responded making me smile that my mate wanted to wear my clothes without me taking his clothes off of him and putting my clothes on him. Speaking of taking clothes off we still haven't takes about mating and him becoming Luna and me marking him.

"So we haven't talked about is completing the mating process and you becoming Luna and me alpha." I told him making him blush a million shades of red, I looked adorable and he just kinda avoided looking in my eyes.

"I-I-I-I-I um well..... Ummmm w-w-well." He stuttered and started playing with my shirt still avoiding looking in my eyes.

"I'm not saying 'let's mate now and tomorrow we'll start ruling to pack' I'm just saying we need to talk about when we are gonna do it. I'm not going to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do, I'll wait however long until your ready." I reassured him. My parents were still young and fit to run the pack, also nobody was pressuring me to run the pack right now. Of course I would have to mate him sometime in the near future because he would go into heat and even though we have an enchanted necklace my wolf will want to mate him.

"You'll go into heat soon so," I pulled out a necklace from the nightstand by my bed and put it on the top of the nightstand. "When you do go into heat you'll need to put this on so your scent won't be as strong and the heat will be invisible so you won't feel the changes your body goes through."

"What are the ch-hanges exactly?" He asked in a quiet and shy voice, I smiled at this and was gladly happy to explain everything to him.

"Well love, you'll go through a series of changes. You'll grow the parts that are needed to hold a child. So when we do mate you'll be able to hold the child, but only the inside parts so you'll have to have a c-section when you give birth." I grabbed his hips and flipped us over so he was straddling my waist and I let my hands rest under my shirt that he was wearing on his soft, creamy, skin on his hips. "Also your hips will become slightly bigger so that you'll be able to hold the children." I started rubbing my hands up and down his sides sending sparks throughout both of us. I could see him shivering at my touch. "Lastly your curves will become somewhat more defined making you even sexier than you are now which is going to be nearly impossible." I whispered is a deep husky voice meaning my wolf was on the verge of taking over. I could feel myself growing hard along with him making me smirk.

I sat up moving him so his ass was sitting directly on my c0ck. I slowly started kissing and dragging my tongue along his jawline earning quiet moans from him making myself grow painfully hard. He pulled my head up and smashed his lips into mine shocking me with his boldness. We continued to make-out for about a minute before my door opened interrupting us. Ben quickly pulled away before jumping off my lap and hiding behind me. I growled at whoever just walked in on us.

"Boy, who do you think you are? I don't care if your going to be the alpha I'm you father don't you growl at me!" I hear my dad shout at me before throwing a pillow at me.

"Ugh, sorry. What do you want?" I ask nicely with annoyance lacing my words, my dad just glared at me because of my attitude.

"Both of you get up and shower and get dressed we're going out to dinner." He responds while Ben slowly comes out from behind my back making my dad smile at him.

"Who?" I question

"You two, your father and me, Mark (the beta, Leo's dad), Jillian (Leo's mom), Leo and Dom. Don't dress fancy, just casually; like jeans and a t-shirt." He states, I'm guessing we're going to a little Italian restaurant one of our pack members own. It's very simple and homey, definitely nothing fancy.

"Okay," I sigh, but then an idea pops into my head "Ben lets go take a shower." I state picking him up.

"T-t-together?" He questions nervously

"Yu-" before I could finish my sentence I was I cut off by my dad.

"No! Ben go take a shower in the bathroom downstairs." He shouts while pulling Ben out of my arms, I let him. Ben just walks out quickly with me watching his perfect ass. Gosh I just wanted to bury myself so deep inside of him. My dad slaps me out of my dazed state literally by hitting the back of my head making me wince.

"You horndog, god your worse then your father. Bens innocent, don't take that away from him! Now go shower we leave in an hour." He walked out of my room so I went to go take a shower and deal with my little problem I had acquired. And by little I meant huge.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 809 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
877K 24K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
197K 5.3K 50
FIRST BOOK OF 'THE OMEGA SERIES' Peter Rushe is an omega. It's not bad or terrible, but it can get annoying, especially when you don't have a mate...
13.1K 339 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...