Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 8

10.3K 372 8
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow       

Alia POV

  Ryan quickly makes his way over to Donna and my cell unlocking them, letting us out.

"I know you guys want an explanation for what I did, but I will have to explain later. Right now we need to get out of here. The sun is going down and more vampires will be coming out any minute." He turns around heading back up the stairs.

"Take these collars off so we'll be able to protect ourselves." We will not be able to fight with these collars around our necks.

"You need to keep them on so I can get you two pass the guards posted at the gate." He says.

"I don't see how keeping these collars around our necks will help get us past the guards." I frown.

"Just trust me." He says. He will be the last person I trust right now.

"We trusted you only for you to betray us the last time," I say glaring over at him.

"I will explain all of that later, but we really need to get out of here now before this guard wakes up. Follow me and keep your heads down." He turns around making his way up the stairs.

"Please don't leave us down here!!" I hear a female begging voice followed by many other voices, begging to be freed from the cells.

"Let them out," I say stopping him as he makes his way up the stairs.

"We don't have time to unlock every cell, there's too many. We need to go now." I look back at them. I hear so many voices begging and pleading for us to let them out, but I have no other choice but to leave them.

"I'll come back for you guy's, I promise I'll come back," I tell them before running up the stairs leaving them. I will come back for them. I will not leave them down here to be slaves for these bloodsuckers.

We passed by a couple of vampires on our way to the gate. I made sure to keep my head down not making eye contact with any of them. Once we start to approach the gate I see four guards standing there.

"I thought these dogs were locked away down in the dungeon." One of the guys steps out in front of us. I looked up a little to see the guy face, recognizing him. He was with the group of vampires that captured us in the forest.

"I was told to take them to the northern coven to be dealt with for crimes they committed there." This guy is such a liar. First, he lies to the vampires and betrays us, now he lying to help us.

"I hope they go ahead and kill these dogs already. I don't understand why the royals want to keep some of these dogs as slaves, but hey, who am I to question the royals." He steps aside pressing a button causing the huge silver gates to open letting us pass.

Once we get to the forest Ryan take the collars off our necks. I shift and take off running with Donna and Ryan right beside me. We need to get far away from this vampire coven fast.

We don't stop running until we were sure we were far away from that vampire coven. We make sure to cover our trail so the vampires won't find us once they realize we broke out. I stop and shift back, it's time for Ryan to do some explaining because I'm ready to rip his head off.

"Why did you let them take us?!" Donna says before I even had a chance to.

I let out a growl glaring at him.

"I'm sorry for what I did and said, but I did it to help you guys. I was too weak to help you fight and I knew you guys couldn't take on all of them alone so I lied. I only lied so once I fed I could come free you guys. If I didn't do what I did I would've probably been killed, leaving you with no way out of that dungeon. Donna standing there watching them do that to you and not do anything about it was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but I promise you I will never let anyone hurt you ever again." He walks over standing in front of Donna.

"I thought you didn't want me." Donna says, wiping at her watery eyes.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I just need to feed to get you guys out. I'm sorry Donna." Ryan takes a step closer and reaches out wiping at Donna's tears, before wrapping his arms around her. My frown slowly leaves, watching as Donna hugs him back.

I guess it all was just a misunderstanding.

"Are we cool?" Ryan asks me. I give him a nod telling him everything is cool between us.

"Cool, so where are we headed to. I don't think the forest is a good place for us to be right now. They'll be searching the forest for us." I'm sure they are looking for us now, but we covered our scent and put enough distance between us to buy us some time.

"We're going to help some friends, I'll explain everything once we get there," I tell him, needing to get to Max and Lester.

"How far away are we?" Ryan ask.

"We should be there in like an hour or two."

"I think it would be a good idea if we left the forest and travel through the city the rest of the way there, so we won't run into any wolves or vampires in this forest." He's right, we got wolves and vampires after us. The forest isn't a good place for us to be right now. The city will be much safer for us. If they do find us they won't attack us in the city around humans.

"I'll go into the city and get you both clothes, just stay here I'll be right back." He places a kiss on the top of Donna's head.

"Be careful," Donna tells him before he quickly takes off into the night, disappearing through the thick trees.

Once Ryan gets back with the clothes we leave the forest going into the city.

We make our way through the big city. The night is still young, so there are many humans still out walking and driving the streets. Out of nowhere, Ryan pushed Donna and me up against the side of a building.

"Wolves." Was all he said. I peek around the corner to see wolves going into a hotel. It seems like a whole pack. I don't know if this city is claimed by a wolf pack or a vampire coven. Maybe it's free land, but I'm not trying to stick around to find out.

We move through the blind spots of the city as fast as we can without bring attention to ourselves. Once we finally got to the lake house I walk inside and the scent of blood hit me. The living room looks like a tornado been in here.

"Max!" I call out to him, praying I get an answer.

"We're in here!" I hear him say. I walk into the room and see Max sitting there with a couple of bruises and cuts on his face.

"I was starting to worry that something happened to you guys." Max holds his side struggling to stand up.

"Are you okay?" I walk over to him helping him to his feet.

"Few cuts, bruises, and a couple broken ribs but I'm okay. It's Lester who needs help." He points down to Lester laying on the couch. I look down to see deep claw marks across his chest and stomach. The claw marks are so deep that I can see his rib bones at the bottom of the bloody wounds. Pieces of his skin are hanging like ribbons, he's in really bad shape.

"Is there a first aid kit here? I need to clean, stitch, and dress his wounds." Donna quickly gets down on her knees beside Lester.

"Not that I know of." We never needed to use a first aid kit, we would just heal. Max told me that they weren't healing, but I was in such a big rush that I didn't stop to think that they would need medical supplies. Now Lester could die and it would all be my fault.

"I saw one in the trunk of Lester car before we left." Max lean down holding his side, going into Lester's pocket getting his keys out, and handing them to me. It makes sense that Lester would have a first aid kit. He said that he has two young pups who haven't shifted, so they wouldn't be able to heal on their own yet.

"I'll get it." Ryan holds out his hands, catching the keys as I toss them to him.

Once Ryan gets back with the first aid kit Donna starts cleaning his wounds right away. I look down at Lester's hand to see they are burned from when he opened that silver door. Werewolves don't heal from wounds caused by silver, it will have to heal the slow natural way like a human.

"I didn't want to move him around too much so I just stopped the bleeding. Then made him as comfortable as I could until you guys got here." Max say.

"You did the right thing. I never saw anything like this before. You guy's injuries should have started to heal. Has he been out this whole time?" Donna asks looking up at Max.

"Yeah, he hasn't wakened up yet. He makes little groaning sounds every now and then, but that about it." Max tells her.

"His wolf is trying to heal his body, that's why he hadn't woken up. What happened?" Donna asks with a frown as she continues to clean Lester's wounds.

Max looked over at me silently asking me is it okay for him to tell her.

"It's okay she knows about everything. We were in a rush so I didn't have time to explain everything to her." I tell him.

"He just woke up out of nowhere. He attacked Lester and once Lester was down he attacked me. I had to beg the guy not to kill me. I never saw anything like it before. The way he moves and the power radiating off him was crazy. I thought your dad and brother were someone I should fear, but after seeing this guy, I would take on your dad and brother any day before I even think about looking this guy way. I don't know what your dad and the other alphas did to piss this guy off, but I think they did a lot more than just lock him away." I can see the fear in Max's eyes as he tells us what happened.

"What happened after he attacked you?" I ask Max, wondering where he must be now.

"I was lying there on the ground in pain, then he let out this crazy roar waking up the other guy we found inside that silver box. Right before I passed out I heard him say something about his land." That's where he must be headed. I'm responsible for letting him out, I need to get there and talk to him before a lot of people get hurt.

"What's going on? Who did this, but from the looks of this guy on the couch should I be asking what did this?" Ryan looks down at Lester's broken body, before frowning back over at us.

"Wasn't you locked away, how did you get out?" Max asks Ryan with a frown.

"We broke him out and we're talking about the lycan king," I say answering both of their questions.

"The what?" Ryan asks as a look of confusion cross face.

"The Lycan king, the son of the first lycan," I say.

"What's a Lycan?" Ryan asks, still looking confused. I look at him for a moment seeing that he really doesn't know who I'm talking about.

"Are you serious?" Max asks him looking just as confused as Ryan.

"Do I suppose to know who this Lycan is or something?" Ryan looking lost.

"Dude where the fuck have you been, under a rock?" Max says.

"A Lycan is the original breed of werewolves, but they all died off many years ago. The Lycan king was locked away long before any of us was born," I tell Ryan before looking back down at Lester, hearing a couple of groans come from him as Donna stitch up his wounds.

"Hell, I thought it was bad that all our life we have been thinking that the Lycan king was only a story, but this guy never even heard of a lycan." Max let out a low chuckle causing him to groan out in pain holding his ribs. Donna will have to reset his ribs so they can heal correctly.

Ryan glare at Max. "Believe it or not but you Mutts aren't the center of the universe. We don't just sit around a campfire drinking blood telling stories about wolves and how they were once something call lycans." Ryan continues to glare at Max. Once he realized what he just said his face expression soften before looking down at Donna.

"I'm sorry Donna, I didn't mean to call you guys mutts." He says.

"It's okay." Donna laughs a little as she continues to stitch up Lester's wounds.

"I think I'm going to like this bloodsucker," Max says laughing earning him another glare from Ryan.

"Speaking of vampires what was them guys talking about making us, slaves?" I rub my neck. It's still a little sore from being shocked by that collar so many times.

"I don't know much about what the Royals have planned, but I do know that The Royals think that the wolves are out of control and are a threat to the supernatural world. Eventually, their recklessness is going to expose us and start a war between the humans and the supernaturals. Word has it that the Royals are planning to send covens to attack each pack one by one wiping out all the strong high ranking wolves, and all the low ranking wolves will become slaves." There is no way a pack will survive being attacked by three or four covens at once without the help of another pack. But these alphas egos are too big for them to ask another alpha for help.

"When are they planning to attack?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I have a couple of friends who work for the Royals, I'll make some calls and see what I can find out. Is there a phone here?" Ryan ask.

"There should be a phone in the next room." Ryan gives me a nod as he leaves the room.

I'm sure the attacks will most likely happen at night, seeing that some of them can't survive in the sun. If they are going to attack soon I need to warn the packs.

I hear a low groan come from Lester. We watch as he slowly opens his eyes. He tries to say something but the words barely come out.

"Shhh don't talk Lester, get him some water," Donna said, rubbing some kind of cream onto Lester's stitched up wounds.

I get up quickly going into the kitchen bringing back a glass of water handing it to Donna. I watch as she lifts his head up from the pillow a little putting the glass to his mouth telling him to take little sips. After taking a couple of sips Lester started to cough a little, causing Donna to pull the glass of water from his mouth.

"Th-that guy was unbelievable." Lester's words come out in a low whisper.

"Yeah, we got our asses handed to us," Max tells Lester.

"Why di-didn't he leave you all sliced up and broken like I am?" Lester asks looking up at Max seeing that he's not ripped up like him.

"I'm sure he was going to kill me until I told him that we were the ones who set him free. Then he just backed off leaving me on the ground." Max tells Lester.

"Lucky you." Lester let out a low groan resting his head back down on the pillow.

Ryan walks back into the room getting everyone's attention. "The Royals are still trying to locate the alpha king. Once they locate him then the attacks on the packs will begin. My friend will keep me updated on the situation." It won't be easy for them to locate the alpha king, so that should give us some time to get the lycan king to help us.

"Who's the bloodsucker?" Lester asks looking up at Ryan.

"He's my mate, The cream I put over your wounds should numb your pain down some until your body starts to heal." Donna put a bandage over Lester's wounds before going over talking a seat beside Ryan.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Crazier things have happened in the last pass twenty-four hours." Lester rests his head back down on the pillow.

Max's phone starts to ring. He takes it out looking at the screen. "It's your father," Max says looking at Donna. "Fuck, I had patrol duty last night. What do I suppose to say?" Max asks looking at Donna and me.

"Don't answer," Donna tells him shrugging her shoulders.

"That's easy for you to say because he's your father. Me not answering is just going to make things worse." Max says looking at Donna.

"I don't think things can get any worse than what they already are." Donna's right things couldn't get any worse than what they already are. I hear a text come to Max's phone. A frown appears on his face as he read the message.

"Did you two kill members from the shadow moon pack?" Max asks looking up at us with a frown.

"Yeah, what's going on?" I ask worriedly.

"My brother said the pack will be going to war soon with the shadow moon pack." I go stiff, this is all my fault. I came up with the plan to cross over onto their land, now lives from our pack will be lost all because of me.

"I have to go back." I stand to my feet, I can't just sit here when I'm the reason for this.

"Yo-you going back won't change anything. This war between our pack and the sh-shadow moon pack was bound to happen soon or later anyway." Lester lifts his head up a little to look at me. "The packs have been wanting this war for a long time now, so there's no stopping it." I let out a sigh, knowing he's right. It was only a matter of time before this war would've happened. Our packs have had too many conflicts over the years.

"Where's my phone, I ne-need to call Trisha. I wasn't supposed to been gone this long I'm sure she's worried." Lester says.

"Your phone broke when the Lycan King attacked you. You can use mine." Max walk over handing his phone to Lester so he can call his mate.

Max makes his way over to me holding his side.

"Alia your father is a smart man. Eventually, he will put two and two together and realize we had something to do with this. You two may not be severely punished seeing that you two are the daughters of the alpha and beta, but Lester and I will be punished for sure, maybe even killed. It may be best if we don't go back." My Father will figure it out, but we only did what was best for the packs.

"What did you guys do?" Ryan ask.

"We're the ones who freed the Lycan king," Max tells him answering his question.

"Why?" Ryan asks with a raised brow.

"What you said earlier is true. The wolves are out of control and some of them are reckless. The Lycan king can bring order amongst the wolves helping us stop this war with the vampires." There is no need for innocent lives to be taken on both sides.

"I'm not going to let you guys get killed. I'm sorry for getting you two involved in this, just stay here until I figure things out." I tell max. I shouldn't have let Lester and Max get involved in this. I almost got both of them killed and now there's a good chance that my father will kill them once he finds out. He's right, It may be best for them to not go back to the pack until I get this figured out.

"You don't have to apologize. We knew the risk we were taken when we got involved. We wanted to help you and the pack. It was the right thing to do." Max place his hand on my shoulder giving it a light squeeze.

"Thanks," I say giving him a nod.

"No problem." He gives my shoulder one last squeeze before going over taking a seat in a chair.

Once I see Lester get off the phone I make my way over to him. I need to find the location of the lycan king land.

"Is Trisha okay?" I ask him standing next to the couch he's laying on.

"Yeah she was just worried but she's fine." He tells me.

"Lester do you know where the lycan king land was located before he was locked away," I asked getting straight to the point.

"Yeah, why?" He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I need to go talk to him. We still need his help." I tell him.

"Going to that guy is not a good idea. Do you not see what that guy did to Max and me?" He frowns looking up at me.

"Whether you guys like it or not we still need his help." I did a lot to free him and I'm not just going to give up now.

"Alia you're going to get your self killed. One of you please talk some sense into her." Lester says.

"Maybe Lester has a point, Alia." Max says.

"We have been planning this for almost a year now. I know what I'm doing." I frown knowing they wouldn't understand.

"We? Who are we?" I can hear the confusion in his voice.

I sigh, well he's free now so it doesn't really matter if they know or not. "BJ and I planned this whole thing," I tell them.

"Alia I know he's your mate, but he's a human he shouldn't be involved in something he barely knows anything about," Lester tells me.

"He knows more than you think." I frown, tired of them all looking at BJ as some weak human.

"I'm not telling you where his land is. I'm not going to be responsible for getting you killed." I figured he wasn't going to just happily tell me what I need to know.

"Either you can tell me or I will force you to." Being a child of a alpha I have an alpha command. It's not strong like my father's and brother's so it only works on members of the pack who's weaker than me, mainly the females of the pack.

"Alia I'm stronger than you so you know that won't work on me," he says with a frown.

"You are stronger than me, but you're all sliced, broken and you're not healing making your wolf weaker at the moment. So it's your choice, you can tell me or I can force you to." I feel terrible having to do this to Lester, but he's leaving me no other choice.

"Don't do this Alia." Lester glare up at me.

"I'm sorry Lester, but I need to talk to him. Where is his land!" I lace each word with as much alpha command as I can. I watch as he tries to fight the command. but he's too weak.

"About seven hours north outside of the city, west of Browns Ville." He says glaring at me.

"I'm sorry Lester," I tell him again before turning around walking off grabbing his keys off the table.

"Wait, Alia, I'm coming with you," Donna says following behind me with Ryan right beside her.

"No, I'll be fine. You need to stay here to change and clean Lester's wounds. I'll find a way to call you guys to let you know I'm okay." I give her a hug then leave out of the house.

After driving north for hours I finally see a welcome to Browns Ville sign. I start to head west as Lester said. As I get further west I start to pick up on the faint scent of wolves in the air. Following the scent, it leads me towards the forest. I pull over on the side of the road getting out of the car and shift into my wolf running into the forest.

After running for about an hour, I pick up on a stronger scent of wolves. I follow the scent until I find two males setting there near a fire with something cooking. They are too clean to be rogues. I watch them sniff the air getting up quickly turning my way letting out growls.

I let out a growl flashing my teeth, but keeping my body relaxed showing them I'm not here to fight, but I will if I have to. I watch as they both relax, seeing I'm not here to fight. One of them takes off his shirt tossing it over to me.

I shift back and grab the shirt putting it on. I look over, seeing that they have sat back down to eat. I walk over to them and see that they are young about the same age as me. Smelling the food causes my stomach to let out a loud growl.

"I'm Joe, this is my little brothers Adrian." He points to his brother. "You shouldn't be out here it's not safe." Joe gets up and cut a thick piece of meat and handing it to me.

"Why are you guys out here? What pack do you guys belong to?" I ask before taking a bite of the juicy meat.

"We don't have a pack anymore," Adrian says joining the conversation.

"What do you mean?" I ask a bit confused.

"This may sound crazy, but the lycan king took our land. They killed our beta and is probably torturing and killing the alpha as we speak." Hearing him say that, caused me to choke on the piece of meat I tried to swallow. Joe gives me a couple of pats on the back, stopping me from coughing.

"He didn't take our land. He took his land, it was never ours to began with." Joe tells his brother. Their pack must have claimed his land once he was locked away.

"At first I thought we were being attacked by rogues or vampires. I'm still having a hard time believing he's real and how easily they took down the alpha and beta." Adrian says with a frown, taking a big bite of his meat.

"Well believe it, we all saw it with our own two eyes," Joe says.

"Where is the rest of your pack?" I start to worry. I pray he didn't kill a whole pack full of Innocent people.

"A few of the fighters were killed. The rest of the pack split up, checking into different hotels in a city a couple of hours away from here." I guess that explains all the wolves we saw going into that hotel.

"The pack won't survive without an alpha," Joe says.

"How far away is his land," I ask them.

"We're on unclaimed land right now. His land is about an hour that way." Adrian points towards the way the lycan king land is located.

"Thank you guys for the food, but I have to go now." I get up and start walking towards the way Adrian said the Lycan king land was located.

"Don't go that way you're headed towards his land." Adrian quickly stands to his feet stopping me.

"I need to see him."

He stands there for a second looking at me."Well, it's your funeral." He sits back down taking a bite of his meat.

After walking through the forest for about an hour I come to a clearing leading me out of the forest.

I continue walking until I start to approach this huge beautiful castle. I thought our packhouse was huge, but this castle makes it look like a small shack. Out of nowhere someone places a hard blow to the side of my face, knocking me to the ground. I can feel my right eye starting to swell shut. Grabbing me by my throat lifting me into the air. I look down to see a guy with pitch-black eyes and sharp elongated teeth.

"I was told to kill anyone who didn't leave this land, but since I can smell the alpha blood flowing through your body I'm sure he's going to want to kill you himself." I hear the guy say as his grip tightens around my neck, cutting my air off.

"I a-am-" Before I get to say anything the world starts to spin. I feel the darkness consuming me. Then everything goes black.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 95.1K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
8.6K 362 51
After Elizabeth Ronnie Swan watches her mother sacrifice herself for the safety of her five year old daughter, Ellie suddenly finds herself being car...
23.9K 737 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
299K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...