My Forced Marriage

Autorstwa hipsterposer

Savannah's POV... Więcej

My Forced Marriage
Introducing me
Jake Evans
We're living together?!?
Monopoly Deal
Chesca
can i kiss you?
Just forget it :P
Im legend- wait for it
Love you too
PLS READ HUEHUE

"The gang"

4.1K 107 3
Autorstwa hipsterposer

Savannahs POV

After yesterdays events, i felt sooooo embarrassed. We both decided not to tell my bro about anything.

When I got home, I saw the whole family in the living room. Yes, including my parents.

Awkward.

" uhh hey" I said. " hello honey" my mom said with a smile. " so umm why are you here? Not to be rude or anything" I said while sitting down. " well honey, we have to tell you something" my mom started. Then of course my brother said " that Vannah's adopted?" With the weirdest expression ever. Seth hit the back of Sams head with a laugh. " Sam be serious haha" Sel said.

" business has been very successful and well, one of our friends has the opposite situation" my mom continued. "Are you willing to help them out?" My sister asked. "Of course I am!" I said with a heart warming smile.

"Psh, not after what dads about to tell you" with that, Sam got a glare from dad. " haha what is it." I asked. " after this school year, we want you to uhh marry the son of our friend-" " WAIT WHAT" I stood up in shock.

"Look honey, you don't have to but it would really help" my mom tried considering.

" oh um well....." I didn't know how to reply. "I'm willing"

"Really?!" Same shouted. " on one condition, I need to know who he is this week"

With that, I went to my room, changed my clothes and went to my favorite place.

Starbucks.

Jakes POV

When i got home, my parents were talking in the kitchen. As much as I wanted to ignore them, my mom noticed my presence. " jake what a pleasant surprise!" My mom said. " hey mom,dad" I replied.

" ummm hon, you know business hasn't been going well and, we only came up with one solution....." My mom said. " what is it?" I said not wanting to stay any longer.

"You have to marry our friends' daughter" my dad said straight to the point. I actually didn't have much of a problem with it. " with who?"

"Savannah Andrews" and that just made me smile.

What? just cause im a guy dosent mean i cant look good. I got into my camaro car and started driving. My friends and I decided to meet up in Starbucks to just talk and shit.

When I got there, the five of us just kept talking for atleast 2 hours. After finish my drink, I wanted another one.

"Im just gonna go get a drink" i said geting up. When i got into the line, i saw her.

Savannahs POV

The line was long when i got there. And so I was currently the last. While waiting, I saw several familiar faces from school. Of course, the my brothers gang or more known as the popular people.

When i was closeer to the line, i noticed him. Was he stalking me?

" Good afternoon! may i please take your order?" the girl working asked me. " Umm... can i get-" i was cut off when he said "2 venti caramel fraps with mint and 2 slices of oreo cheese cake". How the hell did he know what i want?

"Umm ok? that would be 12.5 dollars" the sales lady said. Jake took out 2 20 dollar bills and said "keep the change" and winked at the girl.

" What- how did-" i couldnt even form a sentence. "Dont worry, I'm just trying to be nice" he said.

He knew me well. maybe too well.

When the food was ready, I got mine and sat near the window. Jake got his, and put his food at their table. After a good 30 minutes, someone tapped me. I took of my earphones, looked up and saw the one and only jake. "What?" I asked. "Stop looking like a loner and stay with us" pointing to their group.

"No, they most probably don't know me" I said. " dude, your sam's sister, twin at that,how can we not?" He replied. " I'm not part of your gang, I'll be so out of place" I tried coming up with reasons.

" no you won't, now come which me or else-" I cut him by saying "what? You'll carry me going there" jokingly. "Hmm not a bad idea" he said to himself that I barely heard.

2 seconds later I was picked up and I was shocked. WHO THE HELL CARRIES A PERSON IN STARBUCKS!? Apparently him. My mind said. Ugh.

He set me down on a chair, specifically the chair beside him. "Hi! I'm Alexa!" A perky red head said to me. "Hi, savannah" I smiled.

And it continued like that the whole day

Thats how i spent my whole friday.

With the gang

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.6K 1.6K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
111K 1.6K 30
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
99.8K 4.7K 39
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...