You Belong to Me (Stevens Boo...

بواسطة Sarahbeth552002

Alice Grant is desperate to get an interview with famous reporter Rainer Stevens since he is the only one who... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (The End)
Love Walked In
Sunny

Save the Last Dance

40.4K 349 8
بواسطة Sarahbeth552002

Check out the first story in the Stevens series.

Cassandra Evans, Production Assistant for Jasper Fulton's new musical, 'Save the Last Dance,' is trying to keep a low profile. When she meets the star of the production, internationally famous actor Mason Stevens, she is caught off guard by his charming smile and the instant dislike that he feels for her. It becomes apparent that he believes the worst; that she is trying to win a role in the production by being more than just an assistant to Jasper. But the truth is just as incriminating. Will the strong attraction that they feel when the touch overcome their instant dislike of one another? 

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/70476179-save-the-last-dance-stevens-book-1

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

895K 23.1K 46
"For fucks sake! What did you do?" A very angry voice asks me. Holy shit! That is definitely Dimitri. I can recognize that accent anywhere after our...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
63K 2.4K 25
The quiet wallflower Emily Maglite has decided to be more like her twin sister Eliza, the she-devil of Maglite, a girl that speaks her mind and doesn...
55 1 7
In a rural city, 5 kids awaken on the side of the road with no memories except their names and ages. No one around seems to know who they are, and no...