Love On the Brain

By Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." More

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

Ten✨

13.1K 698 778
By Xannny

"Wow.. That movie was just wow."

"I can't believe you never saw the Lovely Bones before." Quavo said shaking his head.

"And then he just died, that was some good ass karma."

"Yeah cause you was bawling your eyes out like a big ass baby." He laughed.

"Please don't act tough because you dropped a few tears."

"A few real nigga tears." I laughed.

"Where the real nigga at?"

"Ignoring that comment. You had fun in Atl last month?"

"Yeah, my little god-sisters be turning up. They coming down to Texas for a few when they graduate, they some characters for real." I shook my head.

"So I could ask a question?"

"Shoot." I told him putting on the 90s r&b station.

"You and Sammy broke up?"

"Why you ask that?"

"You deleted a few pictures off your Instagram and you usually with him everyday." He shrugged.

"He cheated on me then got the bitch preggers."

"Before I give advice let me just say I was always team Quavo." He said and we both laughed.

"Dweeb." I thumped his forehead.

"Cheating is never acceptable but you can come back from cheating if the love there."

"There's no doubt I don't love that ugly nigga but it's just I don't trust him."

"So go on a break and make him gain your trust, if y'all make this work and he cheat again then you can end it but right now I think you should give him a second chance. Everybody deserve a second chance."

"You know you smart for a football player." I pointed at him.

"Don't insult my intelligence." He thumbed my forehead.

"My nigga." I grabbed his dreads dragging him off the bed while he pulled me down with him on the floor and we was wrestling.

"You're not stronger than me, stop trying." He laughed as I kept trying to get him down.

"Um hi." Some pretty lightskin female said.

"Wassup babe?" He got off of me and kissed her on her cheek.

"What's going on here?" She pointed at me.

"You remember I told you about Simone right?" He asked and I got up.

"Hi, I'm Simone." I smiled holding out my hand.

"Mariah." She smiled shaking my hand.

"What you doing here?" Quavo turned to her.

"I was asking did you see my wallet or house keys? I lost them." She pouted.

"Lemme check my room." He said then walked upstairs.

"So Simone, right?"

"Yup."

"You and Quavo are just friends right?"

"Yeah, I'm in a situationship." I laughed.

"I knew you looked similar, you're way prettier than the pictures."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"But I ask can you cover up while you around Quavo."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean have some respect for our relationship, me and most importantly yourself."

"Girl, if I wanted to walk around Quavo naked I will. You don't own my body or buy my clothes to tell me what I should or shouldn't wear. Oop you tried it." I laughed.

"I'm just saying-"

"Don't say."

"You're being a bitch for no reason, all I ask is to respect our relationship."

"It's the way you went about it, I would of understood if you put it a different way but now it's fuck your relationship."

"I found them baby!" Quavo yelled from upstairs.

"It's no other way to put it, just don't do it." She said as Quavo was coming down the stairs.

"This it right?"

"You better be lucky I don't call snatchies." I looked her up and down then sat down.

"What?" Quavo asked looking between us.

"Nothing, thank you for finding my keys." She looked at me then kissed him.

"You welcome baby."

"Nice meeting you Simone, bye."

"This is a see you later, not a bye. You'll be seeing me more often boo." I blew her kiss then winked. She rolled her eyes and walked out while I laughed.

Females hate me so much for no reason. They should wanna be my friend rather then my enemy cause then I'll have to ruin their life without even laying a finger on them.

"That's your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah we been low-key."

"For how long?"

"Around a month and some change, going on two."

"She pretty but I don't like her." I stated honestly catching him off guard.

"For you to be nice, you mean as hell shawty." He shook his head.

"Whoever said I was nice?" I challenged and we both laughed.

"You feel like coming to Katy Mills with me?"

"Ooh yeah I need to buy some more shorts, Sammy ripped all of mine up."

"He ripped- okay whatever." He laughed getting his keys as we calked out the door.

"I love this song!" I smiled as Macklemore & Ryan Lewis x Same Love came on.

"And I can't change, even if I tried, even if I wanted to. My love, my love, my love, she keeps me warm." I sung loudly on snapchat touching Quavo face as he smacked my hand.

"Stop." He looked at the camera then back at the road.

"Why you don't wanna be on my snapchat? You not tryna claim me?" I asked in a Spanish accent and we both laughed.

"You annoying son." He laughed as the song changed to Usher x My Boo.

"Even though it's another man who's in my life, you will always be my boo." I sung to his face and he laughed singing with me in the camera.

"I don't know about y'all but I know about us and this the way that we rock." He rapped in the camera as it ended.

I put up the snap with the caption my boo with laughing faces, I looked up to see some girl in the next car smiling and waving at me.

"Hi beautiful." I said and she started screaming while covering her mouth.

"I love you!" She put her phone up while I laughed.

"I love you more, see you later beautiful." I blew a kiss as the light changed.

"That happen a lot?" Quavo asked.

"Yeah, I use to hate it but I'm so used to it now." I rolled my eyes. "Some of Sammy fans like her make my day but then the annoying ass ones make me wish I was a fighter."

"Ain't they gon say something about the snaps?"

"I'm not about to reevaluate my life because what his fans assume, they could suck my ass with a straw."

"Ohkay bad girl." He laughed trying to find a park.

"Ooh wait this my song record me." I handed him my phone getting out the car.

"You annoying." He laughed grabbing it.

"I spent a few bands on my ice, they mad cause I'm livin' my life. Trill Sammy came up over night, the one that these niggas don't like." I rapped doing that ugly ass dance his ugly ass always doing.

"I fucks with this song." Quavo said handing me back my phone.

"I know my husband Dex sound retarded in it though."

"Pineapples." He said making me laugh.

"It's cold as hell in here." I frowned walking to footlocker.

"Nobody to come out in this little ass dress, ass all hanging out of it."

"That just because I ain't got on no panties." I laughed.

"For real?" He let me walk ahead of him while I continued laughing.

"Of course I got on panties, that's nasty not wearing panties especially in this hot ass weather. Only time I free ball is in the house."

"I think you lying." He laughed, I grabbed his hand putting it on the bottom of my back near my butt.

"You feel the material under there." I laughed. "What you getting from footlocker?"

"I need to get some cleats."

"Um boy these cleats like $200." I showed him the price and he shrugged.

"I could afford it." He laughed. I continued helping him shop while shopping for myself, I was a heavy sneaker head. I'll rather wear sneakers then heels or any other type of shoes.

I was a tom boy but then again I was a girly girl, I guess I was in between.

"You see something you want?"

"These pure platinum foamposites calling my name but I don't think they have my size." I pouted.

"Excuse me? Can I get a size 5 in boys for these pure platinum foams and a men size 11?" He asked the worker.

"Give me on minute." The boy said walking away.

"You tryna match my fly." I laughed.

"Who you talking to?" Quavo asked looking up from his phone.

"Yeah play dumb, although I doubt you playing." I winked.

"Oh man, got damn." We laughed.

"Can you not do that? That's rude as hell. If you want a picture all you have to do is ask." I rolled my eyes looking at two girls and a boy with their phones just in our face.

"You're rude as hell." One of the girls said.

"Let me record your big nosed ass and see if you like that shit." I leaned my head back looking at her like she stupid.

"I apologize for them, can I get a picture?" The boy asked.

"Of course babes." I smiled as he held his phone so we could take a selfie on his snapchat but he did a video instead.

"Look who I ran into." The boy said making me cover my mouth laughing.

"This was suppose to be a picture but hey you guys." I smiled then blew a kiss as the video ended.

"Thank you."

"Can I get a picture?" The girl who called me rude asked.

"No." I laughed turning around to Quavo.

"You're rude." He laughed.

"No, I wasn't even going to say nothing let them do them but they followed us in footlocker and dead ass recorded us the whole time we been here." I rolled my eyes.

"The life of being Trill Sammy girlfriend."

"Ex." I corrected him.

"Wife." He coughed.

"Grow up." I coughed.

"Then I would be old." He coughed again.

"You already old grandpa." I coughed laughing.

"I'm sorry we didn't have a size 5 but we had a 6 do you want to try that?" The man asked.

"I asked for a size 5 not a 6, you shouldn't of bought the shit out that's one size up." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

"I'm playing, chill." I laughed. "Can I get a little sock thingy?"

"You really play so much, you gon get cursed out one day." Quavo laughed trying out his shoes.

"I think that's how people think I am, I'm really the nicest person there is." I shrugged.

"They fit?" Quavo asked pinching the front of the shoe.

"It's a little space but not that much, Imma get them though." I took the shoe and the sock off.

"My man can you ring these three items up?" Quavo asked.

"Oh no no no, you don't have to pay for my shoes." I pulled out my wallet.

"Chill I got this, think of it as a feel better gift."

"What you mean feel better?"

"You got cheated on so feel better." He playfully punched me in my shoulder making me laugh.

"You're a dickhead." I laughed grabbing my sneaker bag.

"Um Simone can I get a picture?" The footlocker guy asked.

"Ooh you know little ol' me? I'm flattered." I laughed pulling up my snap.

"Yeah, you're low-key my girlfriend. No creepy shit." He said making me laugh.

"Sammy, you've been replaced. Right boyfriend?" I asked looking at him.

"This our girl brah." He put his arm around my shoulder as I laughed.

"Thank you."

"What's your Instagram? I'll shout my cute lil boyfriend out." I asked handing him my phone as he typed it in. We took another picture and I did as said.

"That would get annoying to me." Quavo said as we walked out.

"Get used to it, you tryna get to the NFL." I laughed.

"Nah." He shook his head.

"Let's go in topshop real quick." I pulled his wrist.

"What you need out of here?"

"Maybe some shorts or some more dresses." I shrugged going through some stuff.

"Sit back let me dress you." He said walking away. I laughed then started taking pictures in the mirror.

"Is your butt real? Wait that's rude, I'm sorry." Some white lady asked making me laugh.

"Yes, it's all me. You wanna feel?"

"I can't just grope you in public." She gasped.

"Cop a feel, you know you want to." I told her laughing.

"If you insist." She grabbed my butt and gave me a little massage. "Wow it's so soft."

"Yo I always walk in to some weird shit fucking with you." Quavo said laughing.

"She wanted to cop a feel, what kind of person would I be to deny a booty rub?" I asked holding my chest.

"Yeah whatever, try these on." He handed me three pair of shorts and two dresses.

~

"Simone is this your new boyfriend?"

"Simone are you and Sammy done?"

"Is your ass real or are the rumors true?"

"You wanna cop a feel too?" I asked looking at him.

"Out of all the questions, you decide to answer that one?" Quavo asked laughing.

"You right let me not be rude. What are y'all questions?" I stopped to answer them.

"Is this your boyfriend?"

"No he's more like a best friend." I smiled.

"You deleted some pictures from you Instagram, are you and Sammy still together?"

"My Instagram was going under maintenance." I laughed. "Sammy and I are still together."

"Who's this?" One of them asked.

"This is Quavo Marshall, y'all will be seeing him soon but on the Football field. Nice talking to you guys." I waved then got into the car.

"Thanks for the shout out but no thank you. My Instagram going crazy." He showed me his phone making me laugh.

"IT'S ONLY 11 SOMETHING BUT WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE IT'S 2 SOMETHING?" I yelled once it came on Pandora.

"I almost boxed the fuck out of you, screaming like you fucking retarded." Quavo said looking at like I was retarded then drove off.

"Would have got knocked out." I scoffed.

"You wouldn't even bust a grape in a fruit fight." His corny ass said making me glare at him.

"Oh okay alright okay."

I ignored him trying to find the perfect picture to put on Instagram that I took earlier, I put it on both snapchat and Instagram automatically Dice and them commented making me roll my eyes.

@Cocoaflowerr: Now you want to say you're sorry, now you want to call me crying🙃🤕

@Bornstunna_: YOU BOUT TO BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T DELETE THIS DAMN PICTURE! I peep the shade too😉

@DiceSoho: Aye bro, I'm not liking what I'm seeing. It's just me or nah? 🤔 @RealTrillSammy

@SydneyJenner: Might look like but it's heavy though🍑

@_Townsville: Looking like a bag of money🤑

@SammyWife: She's not even cute, ass not even real, and her titties don't even match her ass🙄 #Stopthis2016

@FamousDex: *Slides in my Wifey DMs* 😋

@Lewwxxvs: Sammy like "Come back baby please, cause we belong together." 😂😂😂 @RealTrillSammy

@RealTrillSammy: No Comment.

@SlimNai: Bitch are you mad because she got ya dream nigga? 🤔 @Sammywife

@SydneyJenner: Sammy won't even glance your way ONCE🤘 #Stopfalseclaimining2016

@Bankroll.Bhris: Nah Sammy like "How can I right my wrongs?" 💀💀 @RealTrillSammy @Lewwxxvs

@_Townsville: Can you come home? Nailah and Sydney with their dirty ass boys🤗

Cocoaflowerr: LEW & BHRIS I LOVE Y'ALL 😂😂😂😂 @bankroll.bhris @lewwxxvs

Cocoaflowerr: Here I come babylove🙃 @_Townsville

@Raambo: Sammy too skinny, he can't handle allat. Come fuck with a real nigga shorty🤕

@BornStunna_: YOU PROBABLY BROKE AND MUSTY! @Raambo

@Lewwxxvs: Look, somebody come look at this👀

@DiceSoHo: I bet you a fan👻 @Raambo

@Bankroll.Bhris: We travel to different cities, states, countries and even continents. Location? 🙃🙃 @Raambo

@RealTrillSammy: I be handling your mother🤐 @Raambo

@Cocoaflowerr: Enough immature ass kids👌 @Bornstunna_ @DiceSoHo @Lewwxxvs @Bankroll.Bhris @RealTrillSammy

"Sammy said no comment." Quavo said laughing.

"Right, he'll text me in a few." I shrugged.

"I'll see you later, aight?" He asked and I looked up to see we was in front of my house.

"Yeah, thanks for spending all this money on me." I hugged him then kissed him on his cheek.

"Bet." I got my bags then walked in the house.

What a day.
________________

When the beautiful ass girl that plays Simone adds you on snapchat and replys to you😁

This a little boring but it's a filler.

A lot of y'all saying Sim didn't have to go off on that girl but she didn't buy Sim clothes, Sim don't know her and she's not her friend. Then she also told her to respect herself, so yeah she did have to go off.

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 676 41
"No George I said no! No one would understand me! No one knows how hard it is to constantly be around the person you love, and how hard it is to make...
9.4K 427 46
everyone who ever loved me only left or hurt me so please don't do that same.
24.6K 588 40
just read it.
8.6K 199 34
"I don't need a tutor, I can study and pass on my own. I don't need help from the princess."