Lituation (bwwm)

Da littlemissuzumaki

DISCLAIMER: i wrote this shit in the 7th and 8th grade. bitch that was like 2014-2015 I am now in college. fo... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Final Announcement
SEQUEL!!
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Chapter 30

3.2K 136 24
Da littlemissuzumaki

Being A Super Hero Is Difficult

Luke's POV

"Yeah I would listen to your friend Jen." A voice said from downstairs.

We all turned our heads and I almost passed out.

It was the guy who I knocked out earlier but he escaped with Cassandra's mom. I have no clue what his name is but obviously he's going to remember me and everything that happened.

There goes this plan.

"Hunter what are you doing here?" Jen asked. She started walking down the stairs to Hunter but she stopped.

"Jen get away from me." He hissed. This boy had some balls now. Even I didn't talk to Jen like that. Jen was some crazy ass bitch.

"Hunter don't talk to me like that." She said whimpering. Here comes the waterworks again.

Jen was really starting to get so annoying.

"So you expect me not to be mad- Know what, we'll just make a deal. You can hand over Cassandra and Drew and they'll never bother you again. We are doing this for a specific reason. And you aren't going to change anything. That bitch Cassandra and her so called boyfriend fucked up our lives in some sort of way. And we are just trying to get our payback." Jen spilled out.

Kristen almost jumped on her to stop her from talking but it didn't really work.

"Thank you for that information because we can take all three of you the probationary centers right here in Washington." A strong voice said coming in the broken down door.

We all looked to see who it was and it was a police officer. Then 4 more came in after.

"Aw shit." Kristen said under her breath.

I felt like I couldn't move. I honestly wasn't ready to go to any type of jail. Even if it wasn't a jail in the first place. I just can't. I have to leave.

The Officer started to walk up the stairs. I started panicking. I was not ready to go to jail. My parents weren't even okay with me coming all the way to Washington just to be locked up. I told my whole school that I was going for a football matter at Oregon University but I came to Washington. But what am I going to tell them now? I got locked up for doing a dumb plan to get my Ex back? Oh I think they'll handle that very well.

"You two are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to have an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you-" the police walking up the stairs.

"Wait you two? There were three of us? Kristen were is Jen?" I whispered to her.

Kristen looked around and I did the same. Jen was no where to be found.

"Where did she go?! This is not fair. I swear when she comes back to school my dad will get her good. She might as well get expelled. I'm gonna make her life in school a living hell for escaping." She whispered back.

The police officer finished coming up when some of the paramedics picked up Cassandra and Drew and took them out of the house. I continued to stare at the paramedics until I felt my hands behind my back. Then I felt the cold metal of the handcuffs on my wrists.

Realization just hit me like a truck. I AM GOING TO JAIL IN A PLACE I BARELY EVEN KNOW! I thought to myself. Also Jen had the nerve to escape from going to jail when the plan was mostly her idea.

I turned my head and looked to see Kristen fighting with the cop for her hands. She kept moving her arms.

I sort of over heard what she was saying the the cop.

"Stop! I can't go to jail! I will have you sued. My dad will make sure I get the best lawyer. I swear don't!" She said still resisting.

The cop just nonchalantly put Kristen in cuffs. I mean they probably have to go through this everyday.

When Kristen finally accepted the fact that she was going to jail, we got escorted down the stairs by the police officer.

As soon as the light from outside hit me I once again got hit with realization that I was going to be killed by my parents and that I was going to jail.

We all walked to the police car and Kristen and I sat in the backseat. Kristen was all ready mugging. The police officer got into the driver seat and turned on the sirens and we pulled out the drive way.

Well world, I'm onto a new life.

Hunter's POV

Okay so you may be wondering where I went when Cassandra needed help. Well here is what happened:

"Cassandra we need to leave now!" I said walking back and forth.

I was deciding either to just try and get out or to fight back.

I decided it would be easier to just run and get help.

"Come on Cassandra I got your mom."

I picked up her mom and threw her over my shoulder. I jogged to the front door which felt like ages to get there. I reached my hand out trying not to move Cassandra's mom. I successfully turned the door knob. I pushed the door knob and ran outside to the car.

I opened the backseat and put Cassandra's mom across all three seats. Then, I carefully closed the door.

I was about to go into the car but I realized that Cassandra wasn't behind me and on the other side of the car.

I had gotten out the car and walked up to the door. I turned back around to check on her mom one more time. But this time, I saw something glistening.

I walked back to the car and looked through the window.

Cassandra's mom eyes were wide open. Blood was rushing down her head.

I was in shock because I'm not a real big blood person. I remember one day when I had gotten a bloody nose from falling off the monkey bars in 2nd grade. I started crying because of seeing the blood. Not even from it hurting. Blood just wasn't my thing.

"Help me." She said barely.

"But Cassandra's in there with him and she needs hel-"

"I taught Cassandra well so she'lol know how to defend herself. Please take me to the hospital and come back here." She said as her voice was cracking. I could tell that she was in pain and she had a whole bunch of fear inside 

"Come on let's go."  I was still uneasy about leaving Cassandra here with her ex but I guess mother knows best.

I drove to the hospital with Cassandra's mom in the backseat. Lord knows what's wrong with her. 

I took her to the emergency room and to the doctors. I explained everything that happened and ran outside back to the car.

I got to get to Cassandra's house the fastest way.

I had got on the highway. The speed limit was 65 and I was going 87. The cops siren behind me blared throughout my head.

No not now. I have to get to Cassandra without any disruptions.

The cop came up to the passenger side of the car eyed me up and down.

"Do you know why you've been pulled over?" He asked me

"No." I replied with the biggest sign of attitude.

"I mean you were the one speeding on the highway and I don't know why you're giving me such a hard time." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Listen and sorry. My friend Cassandra needs big help right now. She might be getting hurt. And I need to hurry and get to her house so I can help her before anything bad happens." I said nudging to the road.

"Oh let's go then." He said running back to his car.

I sighed and pulled off the shoulder of the highway. Then the police car was behind me.

I got to the house and saw that the door was broken down.

"Oh my god please help." I whispered to myself as I got out the car.

"We're going to need back up." The cop said into his walkie talkie.

The sirens of the ambulance interrupted my thoughts.

"Do you know what happened to them?" One of the paramedics asked me.

"No I don't. When I got to her house, they were already on the ground knocked out." 

"Because the both of them were effected by a concussion and a gorilla tranquilizer. That's all we can figure out right now but you'll learn more when we get the the hospital."

"Okay." I said quietly.

Right now I was so livid. I honestly just wanted to kick Jen in her face. Then she had the nerve to escape. I dare her to act like we're friends or that we even communicate. I mean she threw Cassie under the bus so I'm going to do the same exact thing.

The ambulance had came to a stop when the back doors opened.

I let the nurses take Cassandra out on the stretcher. I felt so bad. I thought it was my fault because I left Cassandra when I could've saved her. But I did save her mom. I still need to check on her as well.

After the last paramedic jumped out the truck, I scooted out. I walked around the open door and saw the last person who'd I want to see at this hospital.

Jen.

----------------------------------------------------

Yo guys I am sooooo sorry for the late ass update. I don't even know what I was writing at the beginning so I really deleted it and wrote the whole chapter over.

My camp is over btw but then I have cheer practice so updates are probably going to be so slow. But I'm working on the last 10 chapters.

It's frickin lit!!!! 100 votes?!?!?!?! OMG!!1!1!1!1

Thanks so much for your support on my book.

But don't be a ghost reader.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.3K 509 35
When James met Emilienne, he was 17 and ignorant. Emilienne was fierce and full of fight for her rights to be treated just as equally as James was. J...
20.8K 1.3K 42
When the officers who shot three teens in South Bronx faces no charges, protest break out. Two months had past and no one knew about the incident th...
29.4K 1.3K 17
Everyone knew Luca Novak: he was the school's bad boy. He was a drug dealer for a living, who sold drugs in both parts of town: the suburbs and the h...
17.3K 727 16
Cholé Lewis, is a 27, Pre-school teacher, her life revolves around her family and job, when her best friend's wedding comes up she meets the guy she...