Pen Friends

Galing kay aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!

2.6K 183 16
Galing kay aanavats01

I'm choosing Alex Pettyfer as Max!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I entered the home with Austin and we reached the main hall but I gaped at the site in front of me. I stopped in my tracks.

People check, Rian, Max, Mike, Austin, Cali, Jason everyone was present in one same hall under same roof with me.

On top as a cheery, Ashely and her minions Tori (Nial's girlfriend) and Bella also showed up. They all looked at me and greeted hello in their own style.

What the hell is everyone doing here?

I glanced at Cali and she gave me a sheepish smile. I looked at Kian who was standing at the corner of the room hiding behind the curtains on the side of the hall, must be hesitant by so many people. His face show sadness and it just stabbed me heart. This was going to be his day. He looked me and ran to me and stand behind my legs.

I hold him in my arm and without greeting anyone I left the room. I came out of the house and Cali was shouting from behind. Once I came out, I stopped and waited for her to show up.

"Cole, wait", she said.

"What? Can you explain what everyone doing here?", I asked angrily looking at Kian who was blushing seeing Cali.

"I can explain", she said.

"No need. You're supposed to give your time to Kian. I can't let him stay with those jer.. I mean those people", I said having a hold on my language in front of Kian.

"He'll be fine and trust me he'll have fun. You can count on me", she said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Kian, do you have any problem with my friends inside?. You'll have fun, will you become their friend also?", She asked in a suger coated honey voice.

"He'll not", I replied as I knew she'll flatter him easily.

"Let him decide", she said raising her eyebrows.

"So, tell me Kian. Will you?", She battled her eyes at him.

"Stop cheating!!", I whined as I knew this boy is so into her.

"Yes, I'll. Let's go", Kian said and extend her hands towards and Cali hold him in her embrace.

Traitor!!

I sighed and followed both of them inside and again was greeted by same people whom I never ever wanted to see.

"Say hello to everyone Kian", Cali cooed him and he blushed.

"Hello", he said in his cute childish way.

"Hey, dude", Jason said and took Kian in his hold. I watched Kian mixing up so easily with everyone.

I started thinking, Max is here because he's Cali's boyfriend. His friends are here because he wanted us to be friends with them. But what the hell Ashley is doing here?

I and Cali both know that Ashley hates me because she kinda worship Cali and badly wanted to replace me and wanted to be Cali's best friend, plus seeing Tori is pissing me to an extent. How am I going to stay with Nial's girlfriend under same roof.

Someone pay some mercy to my poor heart!!

I grabbed a seat on one and only empty couch which was left for me. Cali made Kian sit on her lap with Max by his side. Jason was busy with Bella, Mike was talking to Rian and Tori joined them.

Seems everyone having fun except me, even Kian was looking happy!!

I took out my mobile to check the time and then again place it back in my jeans pocket, making a mental note of leaving the place in next twenty minutes at any cost.

Austin and Ashley showed up after some time with Coke and Pizza in their hands. Seeing food, my stomach grumbled.

Okie, I'll leave after having my piece of pizza and coke. I can't be mad at food now, can I?

They placed everything at the table and Austin take a seat next to me. His shoulder brushed with mine, so I shifted in my seat and placed one of the pillow from the couch between him and me and he saw me in disbelief at my deed.

I ignored him, when I can't stand him for a second then how can he even think I'll took interest in him, ever!!

"Anderson, can you please remove the pillow in between you and Austin?. I'm not getting any place to sit", Spoke Ashley with her best practiced fake smile.

We're on second name basis, As I told before she hates me !!

"Watson, you can sit on Williams lap, if you want! This is what you do oftenly", I replied with a fake smile.

"You want her to do this in front of that kid?", Austin asked and I mentally slapped myself.

Kian is not meant to see anything inappropriate. So, I sighed and removed the pillow between us and Austin scooted closer to me so that Ashley can sit.

Chill, relax, I can do it. I consoled myself.

"Ok, so guys we're here for something important", Cali said catching our attention.

"Yes, what's it?", asked Ashley looking excited.

"You see we all are classmates from past one year but didn't get the time to know each other. You all are my friends but I have to meet everyone of you differently. So, how about we all mix up together and make the best popular group of our college? What say?", Cali finished and Ashley squealed and boys nodded in agreement.

They're already popular, why do they need any group? I thought.

"Fine by me. I'm with you Cali", Jason said and I glared at him.

And I call him my friend!!

"I'm also in", Kian said throwing his fist in air and everyone laughed at his cute antics and I was like seriously.

Wow, seems no one's on my side. This is complete cheating!!

"I love you champ", Max said and hold him in his arms and Kian grinned.

Talk about sociality. He's a social kid, who can mix with everyone.

"What you say Cole?", Cali asked me.

I saw everyone was looking at me with a blank look. I gulped nervously. What am I supposed to say? I don't like them, Nial don't like them, if I'll say yes, then Nial might go away from me.

"Say yes sis. We'll be in same team", Kian said.

Yeah, only your approval was left!!

He didn't even know what we are talking about but still giving me advice.

Really now??

"Ya, fine by me", I replied in a plain way and I could see Max smiling from ear to ear.

Great, just great. I'm digging pit for myself with my own bloody hand.

"So, let's start the party", Cali announced.

"I've to go", I said immediately and everyone saw me as if I'd grown another head.

"Why?", Jason asked.

Shut up you traitor!!

But I can't blame him, no one can NO to Cali, ever. She has that aura around her.

"Kian has school tomorrow. He can't stay for long", I said.

Good going!!

"I can miss", Kian said and I glare at him.

Who is asking you? For god sake shutup!!

"Who asked you to speak Kian? Keep quiet", I shut him up and he pouted.

"Don't worry, let me just ask my neighbour. They'll drop him", Cali suggested.

"No, I'll myself take him", I said with a smile. I was mentally dancing at my victory. I don't have to stay here with these people finally.

"Ok, take my car then", Cali said.

"Why?", I asked frowning.

"The party will start only after you'll come. So, go and drop Kian and come back with my car and I won't take a NO", she said and passed me her car key.

Remind me later why do I even make her my friend!!

I sighed and forced a smile at her and holding Kian in my car went outside. Cali joined me till her car.

"Why are you doing this? You know I don't like them, they are fake people", I grumbled after making Kian sit in the car so that he don't listen our conversation.

"And If I say Nial is joining us then? Will you come then?", She asked with a knowing smug.

My eyes widened. "You must be kidding me?", I asked unsurely.

"Really, am I? Last time I checked he must be here in about", she paused and looked at her invisible watch on her hands, "Ten minutes", she completed.

I squealed in happiness and hugged her tightly."I love you", I said grinning and she smirked.

Oh, now I got it why she's my best friend. She's the best!!

"I'll be back in a blink of eye second. I go and just change my clothes", I said and ran to my car.

"Come in this attire only. No need to do so much gesture for him. He's here for his girlfriend Cole",  Cali commented at my back and my heart sank.

"Yea, whatever", I replied and drove away.

****************

I parked Cali's car back at the garage and enterted the home. This time with a smile, reason, any guess.

Nial morgan!! No offense.

As I entered I saw Nial was already there sitting along with Austin and Ashely and was talking  to them.

Is he for real? He used to hate Austin. Ain't he?

I was actually feeling out of place now because I don't know anyone of them properly and the people I knew which were Cali, Jason and Nial were bsuy amongst themselves. My stomach churned with an unknown feeling, I was instantly feeling home sick. I badly wanted to run away to my home, my room and want to hide myself in my bed.

I'm not a shy type but I feel uncomfortable amongst people who are not of my type. I'm not easy to get mixed types and these people are not the one to whom I want to open up ever. These are Cali's friends and it's her party, I don't know what the hell am I doing here?

I'm feeling alone!!

Like lone boy!! Back of my mind reminded me of that stranger boy.

Funny, how a stranger came into my life and actually have influenced my mind?

I was in my thoughts standing at the entrance only when Cali called me out.

"Cole what are you doing there? Come, join us", she said.

'I'm doing all this for Cali', I reminded myself and forced a smile at my face and moved towards her.

"Hey", Nial greeted me with his million dollar smile and it took me so much self control not to drool over him.

"Hey", I replied with my best smile.

Cali hold my hand and make me sit with her. We somehow ended up fixing in a couch, Me, Cali, Max, Mike and Bella.

"So, what should we do now?", Rian asked.

"Introduce yourself", Cali said.

"What do you mean?", Tori asked and I saw Nial winking at her.

This is complete torture man!! Seeing my crush winking at his new girlfriend and sitting along with the guy I dislike!!

Fake people!!

"I mean we'll introduce ourselves one by one and will tell our likes, dislikes and something special about us which stands us out of line, by this we'll be able to know each other better", Cali told.

"Seems a good idea", Max said and kissed her cheeks.

He's Whipped!! What can I expect then?

'Time waste', I thought but I don't want to become a sport spoil so let's bear this few hours also. I swear next time, I won't pay visit to Cali's house until and unless his mom and dad or her sister will be around.

Jesus, give me the strength to bear these people!!

----------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you?

Hope you like the chapter!!

Vote, comment and share!!

Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

261 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
403K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...