Pen Friends

By aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!

3K 203 31
By aanavats01

I'm choosing Zac Efron as Austin Williams!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

Saying I was shocked would be an understatement. Out of all the seats in my class, this boy gets only my seat for settling.

"You!!", I exclaimed.

"Oh, you know me. I see", he said with a smirk.

"Yes, I know you. I know every single person in my class, so what?", I replied and he just smirked.

"What are you doing here?", I again asked.

"Sitting", he spoke.

"I can see that but Why?", I asked.

"I asked you right if I can sit here and you didn't object at that time then what's got into your head now?", He asked raising his eyebrows.

I mentally cursed myself. "Fine, but from today onwards don't sit with me Williams", I told him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Seems you don't like me", He asked with shock clear in his voice.

"Intelligent one", I passed him a sarcastic smile.

"I don't know your name. May I know the name of such a talented girl who made such a beautiful sketch?", he said ignoring my previous comments and took my sketchbook and started checking out my sketch.

Are you dumb?

"Williams give me my book back", I said and snatched it from him.

"Easy there girl, It's Austin", he said a bit annoyed.

"Austin Williams. Your full name, I know that", I spoke.

"So, tell me your name", he asked.

"Why?", I asked again but I looked at my back just for a nanosecond and saw Nial was looking at us.

Is he jealous? I thought.

Please, stop having high hopes, replied my mind.

"Why do we ask anyone's name? To know them, obviously", he said in a matter of fact tone.

"I don't want you to know me, happy. Now, please excuse me", I said and got up. Since I was sitting on the window side, if only he'll stand up then only I'll be able to go.

"Williams will you stand up?", I asked but he shook his head in NO.

"Why?", I huffed and again take a seat next to him as everyone was eyeing me.

"Tell me your name and then you can leave. I never take a No for an answer miss", he spoke arrogantly.

"Anderson", I told him sighing. I don't have any time to fight with him.

"Anderson?", He again asked.

"What?", I asked.

"Full name?", He again asked.

"Nichole Anderson, now will you get up?", I asked and he nodded and got up leaving space for me. I quickly leave my seat and showed my sketch to Mrs Holes.

She always praised me, so did she today also. No biggie!!

"You should try adding colours to your drawing also, Nicole. You really will become a great painter one day", she said with a smile.

"I don't know mam. I'm fine with black and white images only", I said with a smile and then left the class early telling her that I'm having a headache. I lied.

The nerve of this boy Austin to come and sit next to me. So what if he's my classmate, still we never talk and now he's being super friendly all of a sudden.

And Cali says that this boy is quiet. He's anything but quiet!! He is not also any mysterious type, he's a plain normal boy. I'll have to tell Cali to not to exaggerate the things.

I moved to my locker for getting books for my last class in which Cali and Jason will join me. I wonder what made this boy Austin leave Football practice to join sketch class.

Ironically, this stupid boy is a scholar and belongs to a rich family. He has all the qualities except for the fact that he's heartless and a bad boy. He's a bad boy nerd. I know it sounds weird to hear bad boy and nerd in the same line but it's true. He's also weird for me.

Bell rang and I moved to my next class which was English and we all share this class with each other. Cali, Jason, me, Max and his group, Ashley and her minions. All drama in one single class, just great.

How happy I'm, I thought sarcastically.

I moved to my class and Cali and Jason joined soon. Cali takes a seat with me and Jason behind us. I saw Nial coming along with his girlfriend. Our eyes met, he saw me and then give me a nod without smiling. I know this is all because of Austin, I hate him even more now.

"Stop drooling over him, will you?", Cali nudged me her elbow.

"I'm just staring", I reasoned out and she rolled her eyes.

Followed by a group of students the bad boys entered. Max, Mike, Rian and Austin. They roamed their eyes all around the class and when Max spotted Cali he asked his friends to sit along with us.

I saw Austin glaring at me and so did I. I gave him a hard glare, we both were so into glaring that I didn't notice that my friends were noticing us.

"What's with you two glaring each other?" Cali whispered when the boys settled in front seats before us.

"I'll tell you later", I whispered and then Mrs Martin, our teacher came and our discussion came to halt.

She is really a pretty lady and I like her more than other teachers. She reminds me of Julian, so I actually pay attention in her class.

**********

Class ended and so was the college for two days as it's Friday. We moved out of the college but before departing Cali stopped me at the gate.

"What?", I asked.

"Spill", she demanded. I sighed and told her my small yet not so sweet meeting with Austin.

She listened to me with a blank face and when I ended she said, ''He was being civil".

"Seriously, didn't you get me when I said Nial didn't pass me smile because of Williams and when I said that I hate Austin?", I asked crossing my hand.

She sighed and holds me by my shoulder as she's taller than me.

"Look, Cole. Austin was being civil. Max wanted we all to become friends so that he can spend more time with me. Please, at least for me, can't you give it a try?", she gave her best puppy look face. How can I even say no to that?

"But you do know what kinda boy Williams is?", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"He'll not do any harm to you. He knows you're my best friend and I am his best friend's girlfriend", she said emphasising on word my and his.

"Thank you so much for being my protective shield, Cali. I'm highly obliged", I said sarcastically.

"No need to be sarcastic", she frowned.

"Fine, I'll think about it", I replied and she squealed. She hugged me saying Thanks nth time. As much as I hate the bad boys, more than that I love Cali.

I bid her goodbye and moved out of college but the back of my mind suggested how about to give a walk at the back of the college, to my place?. Maybe that lone boy has read my letter? Maybe he has replied?

I was like super tired and my legs were not supporting but they say, 'Curiosity kills the cat'. So, I being a very curious girl ever walked to the said place.

Once reached I saw a paper, a yellow one was placed beneath the stone. I quickly grabbed it and looked everywhere once. Being fully confirmed that no one watching me, I opened the letter.

It says,

"I'm so scared with your threats. I'm trembling. Happy? But this is not your place, I'll come here whenever I want. Hope you get my answer, miss happy oops sorry, Miss Angry girl"

Lone boy.

Oh, how much I wish to strangle him right now. He's the most idiot boy I've ever met. I tore the letter into pieces and threw the pieces in the air and moved back angrily.

I took faster steps to my home, I was such a fool to go to look for his answer. Obviously, I was expecting such a response but it actually had made me angry like hell.

If he would've been talking to me online, I would have taught him a lesson, but now I can't. He replied to me in a letter and I don't even know him.

But I'll ignore him, he is not worth my anger even. If ever I'll see him someday, I'll for sure give him a piece of my mind. I'm very positive about it.

**************

I came back home with a hot head due to a stupid stranger named Lone boy about whom I know not but still he has the ability to get on my nerves.

I threw my bag on my study table and changed into my comfortables and then grabbing my laptop, I plonked on my comfy bed.

I turned on One Direction songs in my laptop and started surfing sites. I first opened Facebook and stalked Nial Morgan. What can I say? It's my daily routine to stalk him.

He had added some pics with Tori, his present girlfriend, both enjoying at some place. I felt jealous but I didn't stop checking out his page. He hadn't added any recent post, except these pics. Logging out, I moved to Twitter and there also, I follow Nial but no update there also.

I opened Instagram and found Cali has added few pictures with Max and got too many likes. I sighed and closed my laptop. I don't like posting much or adding pictures into these sites.

After about an hour or two entertaining myself with youtube, I moved out of my room and went downstairs and saw Julian was teaching something to Kian but he was not paying attention.

"What's going on here?", I asked.

"Cole just see this boy, he's not a bit interested in studying. I'm trying to teach him this poem, his teacher has given as homework and he isn't a bit attentive", Julian complained.

"I don't want to study. I want to go out and play", Kian pouted and I looked at him in awe.

"You do help me Cole with this stubborn kid", Julian looked at me with hope.

"Well, okay. If Kian will read this poem by heart then I'll take him to Cali's home", I said looking at Julian but at the periphery of my eyes, I was noticing Kian's reaction.

"I'll read it. Mom tell me the poem now. I want to go", Kian jumped in joy and I suppressed my laugh. Julian looked at him in amusement.

This kiddo is so into Cali!!

I left them and called Cali informing her about our arrival at her place. She was super happy about it.

One hour later, I and Kian were sitting in my car. He has taken really too long time to wear something good as he is going to see Cali. Seriously, this boy is crazy for her.

"Ready champ?", I asked and he grinned saying, "Let's go, sis".

I laughed and kicked the engine and pulled the car on the road. We talked a lot, means a lot. He told me about his friends and a girl in his school who irritates him so much and he doesn't like her. He told me about his teachers. We sang his favourite song and talked about his favourite cartoon character Ben Ten. He's his fan.

The drive was smooth and we reached Cali's home. Kian jumped out without waiting for me and ran to her door. I followed him laughing but he was short so his hands didn't reach the doorbell. He's a fan of ringing doorbells also.

Kids!!

"My my, what happened? You're so eager, ain't you?", I teased him.

"Help me", he spoke and extended his both hands to me and I picked him up. He rang the doorbell and them clapped excitedly. I laughed and kissed his cheeks.

Soon, the door opened and I was shocked to see the least expected person.

"You?", I exclaimed and Kian by now jumped on the ground and ran inside without waiting for me.

"Hello to you too Anderson", he said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here Williams?", I asked.

"Come inside. We have a lot to catch up", he said and I entered with one thought in my mind.

This is going to be a long talk!!

--------------------------

Hey cupcakes! How's you?

Hope you like the chapter.

Vote, comments and share.

Instagram: soul.musical.

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 896 25
A hidden love, so sweet and beautifully innocent. The sun for her was not the ball of fire, but his presence in her life. It was a gesture of a smile...
61.9K 5.9K 41
🏆Featured ×3 Revised edition available on Barnes and Noble, Apple Books, Amazon and many more retailers near you! ** 22 letters. 24 days. 1 boy. Wha...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...