Mate (on hold)

By bobbygurl

"Make me a woman...your woman," she whispered so innocently. I had waited for this moment for so long and had... More

Mate
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an Update but... A/N
chapter19
chapter 20
Chapter 21 part one
Chapter 21 part 2
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Complete chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 pt1
OOPS
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Character Recap
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 10

428K 6.6K 2.7K
By bobbygurl

(unedited) (this chapter is mostly set up to get the next few chapters into play, so theres not much going on it this one,)

Chapter 10

(Angel POV)

“Mom, can I ask you something,” I asked softly as she peeked into my room, she smiled and came in sitting next to me on the bed. I moved closer to her and stared. I only had a little bit of time to ask question.
“Go ahead honey,” I smiled and sat up straight while rubbing at my eyes. I’m so sleepy.
“Its about a boy,” I started her eyes widened the slightest before she nodded.
“Teddy Bear come here for a second,” I blushed and shook my head I don’t want dad to know.
“No mom,” I whined quickly she giggled and held her hand up as Dad popped in my room.
“What’s wrong,” he asked immediately looking between the two of us.  I stared at my mom with dread. If dad finds out he won’t let me hang out with Blake anymore.
“Could you run to the store for me, I want more milk and cookies,” she said giggling as my dad stared at her confused. We just brought milk the other day, I don’t think we need anymore.
“But we have milk,” He insisted my mom glared at him with a pout.
“I want almond milk,” she stated making me giggle as his eyes held the same confusion before he left out quickly and telling us that he would be back soon. When the front door shut my mom turned to me.
“Okay honey ask away,” I nodded and crossed my legs.
“Um well, there’s this guy and I like him,” I started only to stop as she squealed and hugged me, I pouted I really have to ask her fast before dad comes back and I have to go to school soon.
“Oh right… sorry go on,” she was still smiling brightly at me, I blushed and nodded.
“He’s really nice and everything, he kissed me and I kind of kissed him, at first I didn’t ask then I asked and he said it was fine,” I say quickly she squealed once more and kissed my cheek while I continued to blush embarrassed.
“Am I supposed to kiss him? I really want to because he makes me feel really weird, but it’s a good weird, like I get all tingly and stuff,” I mumbled she smiled and pulled me into a hug while mumbling something under her breath.
“And I get sad when I’m not around him,” I finished while hiding in her neck.
“Honey its completely normal to feel the way you do, did he explain it to you,” She asked pulling me back; she had her serious face on. I shook my head not understanding what she meant.
“Explain what? He only said that when people like each other they feel this way, but Ashley said friends aren’t supposed to kiss,” I mumbled scratching my head completely confused now, my mom let out a soft laugh before kissing my cheek.
“If you feel the way you feel towards this guy, then you’re allowed to kiss him, but I want to talk to you later today,” I nodded and hugged her again.
“You’re not going to tell dad are you,” I asked softly she laughed and held me close.
“Oh heavens no, he’ll freak out and lock you in the house, not to mention he’ll probably hunt that poor boy down” she stated I giggled, he would lock me in the house, in fact he had told me that when I started high school.
“Come right home today okay, we’ll need to talk,” I nodded quickly and stood up, I was already dressed and ready to go, I also ate already, so all I need is my backpack and my phone.

“Thank you,” I say politely she giggled and embraced me once more before kissing my forehead and following downstairs. I opened the front door seeing dad pull up. I giggled along with my mom as he came out with a arm full of different types of Almond milk.
“There were a lot of brands and I didn’t know which one you would like, so I got them all, and of course I got your favorite Oreo cookies, the vanilla and chocolate,” I giggled as my mom hugged him, my dad did anything for us, especially mom, she had him wrapped around his finger and its always funny to watch because sometimes she makes him do ridiculous stuff.
“Bye daddy,” I pulled him down and kissed his cheek before letting him kiss my forehead.
“Be careful pumpkin and I love you,” I waved and yelled I love you too, before running down the block. Blake is supposed to meet me at the stop sign. I giggled and ran as fast as I could until I saw his hulk like frame.
“Blake,” I squealed running to him, he turned around and smiled, like actually smiled, teeth and all, I gasped and nearly tripped over, but he caught me before I could fall.
“I love your smile today,” I exclaim as he straighten me out laughing. I hugged him around his waist.
“Good morning Angel,” he said softly I giggled as he picked me up and held me so that I could see him face to face. I stared at his delicious lips before smiling.
“Good morning,” I chirped giving a quick kiss and making him smile even more, I awed at him and touched his beautiful face.
“You’re really handsome when you smile,” I mumbled touching his cheek, he chuckled and kissed my nose. I pouted a little, I wanted to feel his lips on mine, not my nose.
“What did I do,” he asked I shrugged and wrapped my arm around his neck, before kissing his lips, I shut my eyes enjoying the warmth that spread through me, before he pulled back, I frowned.
“School Angel,” I groaned and hid in his neck as he started to walk.
“Can I ride your back,” I asked softly he chuckled and let me slide onto his back, I giggled and adjusted myself before thanking him softly and going into his neck again with a yawn. I’m a little sleepy, I couldn’t sleep much last night, I’m not sure what’s going on with me, but I was hot and sweating not to mention, I had a little nightmare, but Thomas came in and slept with me, it didn’t help much though, although he did cool me down some.
“Sleepy,” he asked I nodded while shutting my eyes.
“Yeah, I couldn’t get to sleep, its was really hot last night and I had a bad dream, so I had trouble falling asleep and Ashley didn’t come when I called,” I mumbled I called for Ashley last night and she didn’t come I don’t know why, but it made me sad, she always came when I called no matter what, especially when I had a bad dream like last night, luckily Thomas was there for me.
“You could have called me,” he muttered in disappointment, I sighed not wanting to make him sad either.
“I can’t, guys aren’t allowed in my home and Ashley comes over, if I call her she’ll sleep with me, I’m not sure why she didn’t come though,” Ashley hasn’t been the same since Saturday at first I was ignoring it, but I’m being neglected maybe she doesn’t want to be my friend anymore and I don’t want that to happen, I don’t’ know what I’ll do without Ashley.
“Angel are you crying,” He asked I shook my head quickly sniffling into his shoulder I peeked out seeing the school.
“I’m just thinking about Ashley,” I cried softly trying to hold it in, he pulled me off his back and put me in front of him. It’s been four days since I had quality time with her. She’s never done this before, I think she’s avoiding me, but if I apologize it’ll be better right?
“Don’t cry,” I nod, but it all came out at once. I cried in his chest-ignoring people as they looked at us.
“Angel,” I looked up seeing Ashley. I ran to her as quickly as I could, she spread her arms out and let me hug her.
“I’m sorry, I did something wrong didn’t I, is that why you wouldn’t come last night, I’m really sorry, I know I’m not someone anyone wants to hang out with, but please don’t leave me by myself and I’ll do anything, just don’t stop being my friend,” I cried she placed her arms around me and shook her head.
“Angel, stop crying, you didn’t do anything wrong,” she bent down and moved my hands away from my face smiling.
“But, but you’ve been weird to me and when I called you didn’t come, and you didn’t want to go to Applebee’s Wednesday you never miss Applebee’s, so I did something wrong and I’m sorry,” I sniffled as she wiped at my face trying to stop my tears, but it wasn’t working and I couldn’t stop them either.
“Angel, please stop crying, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t come that’s why I told Thomas to go to you, if I could have I would have came immediately, you know I wouldn’t leave you for one bit,” she spoke softly still wiping my face as I nodded.
“But what about the other days and you haven’t been hanging out with me lately,” she sighed and looked over my shoulder glaring, before giving me a smile.
“I’ve had a lot of things to do, but I promise I’ll spend the rest of the week with you and I’ll even let you spend the night at my house,” I sniffled and hugged her again, she rubbed my back telling me to stop crying.
“I can spend the night tonight,” I asked calming down some, she laughed and pulled back telling me yes.
“I’ll have your mom send some clothes and Thomas can stay too,” she said I smiled and wiped my eyes., I hugged her once more before kissing her cheek.
“Okay,” I mumbled she smile gently and took my hand as I leaned on her.
“Now I’m sure you’re tired so lets go to Ms. Michele,” I let her lead me into the school. I gripped her hand tightly. I didn’t want her to leave me on my own anymore, even if I was with Blake a lot, I still wanted her by my side it just didn’t feel right without her.

(Blake POV)
“So it didn’t work,” Jace asked laughing at me as I walked towards my moms office, I pushed him away from me.
“Its none of your business,” I growled, I stepped into the office where Angel was sleeping peacefully. My mom twirled around in her chair frowning at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down staring at Angel.
“You think I’m stupid don’t you,” My mom said giving me a look, I ignored her and continued to look at Angel.
“Mom,” I started, but she slapped me upside my head, I groaned and turned to her.
“I told you not to hurt her,”
“I didn’t do anything,” I defended myself as she hit me again.
“You ordered Ashley to go on all the pack runs, knowing she doesn’t go on more than one a week and then you made her do a night shift,” I rolled my eyes again, not really caring at this point, all I care about is Angel.
“We were short, she’s the best for the job,” I explained causing her to growl again at this rate my dad will show up at the school and kill me.
“I’ve told you that I wouldn’t get involved, but that is down right stupid, you think I don’t know what you’re doing Blake, you’re just like your idiot father. I advise you to fix this because you don’t know a damn thing about Ashley’s and Angel’s relationship, she may be your mate, but she will not hesitate to replace you with Ashley,” she growled before storming out as I stared completely shocked. I could feel her anger through our link and I could feel my dad growing angry too, which means he’s on his way down to check on her.
“No,” Angel gasped waking up; I stared at her as she stared at me wide eyed before looking around. I bent down and kissed her forehead.
“You okay,” I asked softly she nodded and closed her eyes while curling up on my lap.
“So much bad energy, it wakes me up,” she muttered I sighed and reached out stroking her hair, she sighed and rubbed against me before pulling me. I chuckled as she tugged on my shirt before frowning and looking at me.
“Lay with me please, Ashley had to go to class,” she mumbled I kicked off my shoes and slid under the covers with her, her hands instantly flew up my shirt. I groaned as she rubbed her hands against me.
“So warm and soft,” she muttered digging into my chest before falling asleep again. I growled softly thinking about earlier, honestly I didn’t think Ashley affected her to that extent, its a good thing I didn’t send her away like I had originally planned too, since I couldn’t kill her, that seemed a little too barbaric according to my wolf.
“I’m sorry Angel,” I mumbled she sighed again as her soft snores started; she must be tired she only snores when she hasn’t been able to sleep or get a nap. I pull her up some letting her squirm into my neck. I breathe in her sweet scent; all while feeling like a complete ass.

Hour later

I woke up feeling a pair of eyes burning a hole into my head. I opened my eyes seeing Angel emerald ones staring at me unblinking with her head on my arm. I smile and kiss her forehead.
“You’re up,” I mumbled she nodded still staring, I chuckled wondering what she was thinking.
“You slept a long time,” she stated I rolled my eyes, that’s one thing about Angel she doesn’t nap long, I think the longest she’s ever went to sleep is when we had that argument over the shock collar, but other than that no more than a half an hour.
“I thought you would be more tired,” she shrugged I reached up and wiped under her eye, she’s still sleepy I can tell.
“Come on go to sleep,” I mumbled pulling her close, she giggled and kissed my cheek.
“I can’t because I’m a little hungry and the energy is bad… real bad,” she mumbled peeking over my shoulder I looked over too not seeing anything, but the white curtain covering us.
“I think your mom is mad at something,” she said while pulling the curtain back some and peeking out, I sighed as she jumped off the bed and ran over to my mom.
“Ms. Michele are you alright,” she asked worried, I groaned and sat up, I pulled the curtain back and walked over to the them.
“I’m fine Angel,” My mom said, but Angel frowned at her and placed a hand on her cheek. I raised my eyebrow as she stared at my mom for few minutes before abruptly turning around to me and frowning.
“Apologize,” she grumbled my eyebrows shot up again as she stomped up to me and slapped my chest. I grabbed her hand frowning.
“It’s not nice to be mean to her, and Ms. Michele is your mom and she’s also really nice to me,” she poked my chest with her finger, I groaned and grabbed it again watching her face turn into the doe eyed expression.
“I’m sorry mom I didn’t mean to upset you,” I immediately look at my mom who was frowning. I know we’ll be talking when we get home that was inevitable.
“That wasn’t hard,” she stated before wrapping her body around me, I groaned and picked her up, she smiled before going into my neck.
“Goodnight now, tension is gone,” she muttered falling asleep instantly I rolled my eyes and looked at my mom.
“Take her to the other room,” she instructed I sighed and carried Angel to the private room, I deposited her in the sheets.
“You stay,” she grumbled opening her eyes and pulling me down to the bed.
“I have class Angel,” she pouted and batted her eyes at me, I let out a breath and slid in next to her, she giggled softly and tugged my shirt up.
“Seriously,” she nodded and tugged it again, I sat up and pulled it off for her, making her smile.
“Its just so smooth and stuff, I like it,” she mumbled placing her head on my chest along with her heavy cast, that was officially covered in stickers and I believe one was a tattoo of a koi fish.
“Ashley gave it to me, its like a sticker made for your cast, you put it on then you have to blow-dry it so its looks likes its apart of the cast,” she explained while sliding her hand down my chest. I grabbed it and shook my head.
“When do you get it taken off,” It’s been three weeks now, almost a month since she broke it.
“I go to the doctor again on Friday, I think he might take it off, I’m not sure yet, but my dad said most likely he’ll want me to take it off in three more weeks so I’m going to be stuck in for a little while longer,” she muttered I nodded, my name was right at the top, with no other signatures around it.
“Blake you’re really soft now,” she mumbled I chuckled and pulled her on top of me, she kissed my chin and squirmed into my neck. I’ve been using the dove she had to told me to use, sure it didn’t smell to manly to me, but it did make my skin softer and it seems like she likes it now, since she’s touching me again.
“Thanks,” she nodded and peeked up at me again while placing a palm on my chest, I rolled my eyes at her getting a giggle.
“I’m trying I really am,” she insisted before planting her cute lips on mine. I groaned and went to kiss her back only to have her pull away with semi red cheeks and a smile.
“Mom says I can kiss you if I like you and that it’s not weird even though we’re friends,” she stated grinning happily. She told her mother about me, I turn over on my side laughing as she slid off me with a frown.
“I’m happy I can kiss you more now,” she giggled while nodding and rubbing her hands against my chest again.
“I’m hungry, can you feed me,” she asked slowly while taking her hands off me, before sitting on top of me grinning as I groaned.
“Angel we talked about this already,” I grumbled she cocked head to the side while squirming as usual, I sighed in frustration as my lower body responded immediately.
“Angel,” I groaned out as she stilled her movements and looked behind her with a gasp, before turning her cherry red, but curious face back. I shut my eyes trying to calm down a little while pushing my wolf back some, only to have them shoot open at the sudden shock of her hand cupping me.
“Angel” I growled out surprised I tried to sit up, but she did it again.
“I’m sorrrry, I I just want to see” she stuttered still touching me I flipped her over frowning at her as my wolf urged me to mark her now.
“Move your hand,” I growled softly she nodded and moved it, making my eyes roll to the back of my head as she unzipped my pants quickly, only to gasp softly as I sprang out. A rumble went through my body as she squeaked and gaped at me.

(Angel POV)
My face heated up again as I stared at Blake’s thing…. It was huge and sticking out at me. I looked up at Blake his eyes were shut and his chest was vibrating. I glanced down at his friend before reaching out and poking it gently only to receive a deep grumble, he hands clenched on the pillow beside me before his eyes shot open. I held back a gasp. His eyes they were black, like when my fathers turn wolf.
“Sssorrry,” I say quickly while squirming under his darken gaze. My eyes swept distractedly down to his member, clear liquid was oozing at the tip. 
“Don’t do it,” He commanded I held my breath looking at him again, I didn’t think they could be that big, it was way bigger than I thought, not just in size, but in width too... it looked delicious for some reason.
“BBBut, umm…its llleaking” I reached out quickly and swept my finger across it, he jerked under my touch, I moved my finger away and examined the clear liquid, my mouth was watering. I slowly put my finger in my mouth before moaning softly as taste exploded in my mouth, it tasted like pretzels, but it was spicy, yummy. I licked my finger clean before leaning up and taking a mouthful on instinct. I moan again. So, so yummy. I lick slowly over the place where the liquid came out hopping to get some more of it. I suck slowly closing my eyes as more danced out on my tongue, making my senses explode again. I leaned in taking more into my mouth, it could barely fit, but someone I managed to get just enough of the head in, before pulling back some and licking down his long, thick, growth tasting something completely different now. It was extremely hard, but somehow it was bouncing. I grabbed it gently and went back to the head taking him in again. I can barely wrap my hand around him, I suck a little harder waiting for more in bliss. I’m sure it’ll come out it did last time.
“Holy shit Angel,” he growled moving his hip, I ran my hand down his length again tracing a bulging vein and grabbing something that felt oddly wrinkly, but at the same time it was smooth like a ball, I squeezed it, only to I giggle it felt really weird, but when I licked him again even more came out.
“Angel, don..” He was cut off by his own grunt as I squeezed him again sucking harder than before while moving forward until he hit the back of my throat. I’m not sure why he taste so good, but I love it and I could feel something happening to me again just like last time. He grabbed my head and jerked in my mouth just as it exploded. I moan in ecstasy as the thick, creamy, but extremely satisfying liquid seeped down my throat I tried to pull back some, but Blake kept my head firmly in place so I tried to contain his candy in my mouth while also trying to taste every drop. It was salty, sweet and spicy almost like his chest, but so much better. I could feel more coming out as I lightly sucked again while flickering my tongue around the source of it making sure to drain every last drop.
“Damn,” Blake pulled back a little as I tried to swallow everything, but it was all too much and it was starting to spill out my mouth. I pulled back immediately and held my mouth as it spewed out down my chin.
“So yummy,” I moan softly licking my lips and hands trying to reserve everything and memorize the taste as I squirmed, I was hot again. I looked up at his friend and took one last lick, it seemed to deflate. Did I take it all? 
“Angel,” Blake growled pulling me up and away. I look at him and pull my fingers out my mouth. He was breathing deeply as if he had just ran a marathon.
“Huh,” I breathed out softly as I wiped my mouth again seeing that I still had some of his white substance on me. I quickly licked it closing my eyes again. I’ve never tasted anything this amazing, it was better than my dads chocolate cake and that was saying something. I sighed and opened my eyes again.
“You,” he started giving me a heated look, but stopped I titled my head in confusion before it all hit me at once. I gasped and scrambled away from him quickly. Oh my god!!!! I’m a slut again.
“I’m sorry I, I don’t know wwhat happened and I’m sorry, its just that I was curious and then I saw something come out and something told me to touch it and I I did and then I tasted it and it tasted so good, and I wanted more, I really wanted more, but, but. Oh my god, I’m a whore, I’m really a whore,” I started to ramble and cry, I really just did that, I don’t know a lot of sex and stuff, but I know I’m not supposed to do that and I know its wrong. Blake… he must think I’m some type of girl who throws herself at men like a prostitute, except I’m not getting paid!!
“I’m a promiscuous whore,” I cried hearing his pants zip up before he lifted me and placed me on his lap as I cried into his chiseled drool worthy chest, which made me cry even harder.
“And here I am thinking about your chest again, I’m a hoe Blake and don’t lie to me, because I know what a hoe is,” I choked out, he patted my back.
“Angel you’re not a whore or hoe,” I nodded I must be a slut then.
“I know, I’m a slut aren’t I,” I asked trying to stop crying, but what would mom say or dad, they’ll look down on me.
“No you aren’t a slut either and what you did was…. Amazing,” I sobbed louder making him pull me back. What would Ashley think of me now?
“You’re saying that I’m only good at my job, because that’s what I do right,” I accused seeing him roll his eyes before placing his lips on my nose and wiping my face.
“No, its not your job, please stop crying so I can talk to you, I promise you aren’t some type of whore or anything like that in fact you’re the complete opposite,” he stated smiling as I sniffled and looked at him with hope.
“RRreally,” I asked unsure he leaned down and placed a light kiss on my lips.
“Yes, I know you’re confused right now, but its okay if its me, just like your mom said, if you like me you can do whatever you want,” he said softly I nod and hide in his chest embarrassed and terribly confused as to what was happening to me. I’ve never acted like this before.
“I don’t want to do it again,” I mumbled partially lying, I loved the way he tasted, but he was something I could easily get addicted to.
“I promise you won’t have to,” I nod and close my eyes hearing his heart thumping against his chest.
“We’ll still be friends,” he chuckled and held me close. I squirmed and wrap my arms around his waist
“Of course Angel,” I sigh in relief, I’m happy I didn’t ruin our friendship. I want to be his friend for as long as I can as he would let me.

(Blake POV)
 I walked through the hall in a daze holding Angels hand as she rambled about something, of course I wasn’t paying attention I was still thinking about earlier and how her small warm mouth wrapped around me. I was beyond shocked when she took me in and even more shocked at how wonderful it felt. She seemed so experienced, the way her tongue rolled around me, the way she gripped my shaft and milked me, the way she sucked so gently, gradually increasing before I exploded my hot seed into her awaiting mouth, she swallowed every dropped and sucked me dry. Honestly I would have stopped her, but I was practically humping her face by the end of it. “Blake,” Angel jumped up in my face, I sigh and to think that she was on her back just a few hours ago giving me head, even I can’t believe it myself, not my Angel.
“What’s wrong,” I asked she shook her head and pointed ahead of us where Ashley was waiting by the school exit.
“Ashley, I’m going home with her today,” she said I frown I wanted her to myself today.
“Don’t worry, I asked already and she said you can come over for a bit,” I raised my eyebrow a little taken back as Angel giggled and tugged on my hand.
“She said she would be nice for me, so you should thank her, because I didn’t have to ask,” she explained while tugging me to come down to her, I bend down.
“Can you not tell Ashley about early,” she asked softly while blushing, I laugh and kiss her nose.
“Its between you and I, no one will know what we do,” I say she nodded and kissed my cheek before running away towards Ashley shyly. It had taken a lot of talking to her to get her to stop crying earlier and after our long talk she fell straight asleep. Honestly I really don’t think she meant to do it, she had said something in her body was telling her to do it and that she felt hot, which only meant one thing. She’s going into heat. I have a feeling the next few days will be hell for her and for me.

_---------------------------------

DIdn't go into too much details on this chapter lol 

I know its short, but I have the next chapter, I'm working on it now it is almost finished.... next update will be saturday on the 9th of November or sooner, also it will be longer..

Also no Angel isn't a fairy lol and there will be no prophecys lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...
2.2M 61.8K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
30.9K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
3.1M 70.2K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...