Hot Best Friend

Av Everlark2000

Just 1 year after Caleb Walker was born his friend Olivia Cooper was born. They are in the same grade only O... Mer

Meeting the families.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
New Book!!!
Important Please Read

Chapter 6

512 16 0
Av Everlark2000

August 29,2016 (Monday)
Olivia's POV-

6:15am

I wake up to the annoying noise of my alarm clock telling me it's time to get up for school. I turn it off and get up grabbing my clothes which is a pair of black nike sweat pants and a different purple hoodie that says tigers the school mascot with my last name on the back and a white tank top to go underneath it just in case it gets hot. I hop in the shower for 5 minutes and then hop out brushing my hair and leaving it natural and then putting on my clothes and throwing on a pair on Nike high tops then running downstairs to grab grab a quick breakfast of leftover chicken then running back up stairs and brushing my teeth and grabbing my book bag with everything I need in it. Then I run into the kitchen to grab my lunch and kiss my parents goodbye before I'm out the door.  My brothers don't get up till 8:00 so they can be taken to a daycare till 5:00 before my parents leave for work then Emily doesn't leave till 9 and doesn't get home till 6:00 from college. So I'm home alone for about 3 hours sometimes longer depending on if my parents go in late since they own the company with the walkers they can do whatever they want.

"Hey ready for school" Caleb says when I walk out my front door. He's wearing a pair of Nike high tops with a pair of jeans and a shirt with the schools name on it. He has his hair styled up like he always does. He's also leaning against his 2 seater Lamborghini Aventador that is black with blue accents and it's really cool. It has really nice leather seats and is really smooth driving he takes care of that car so well since he's had it for since he was 16 so about a year and a month old.

"Let's get it over with" I say to him climbing into his car as he starts it up and pulls out of the driveway. On the way to school we talk the whole way talking about his baseball practice that last a hour after school so we won't get home till 3:15.  I don't care I like watching him practice, their first game is sometime this week.

"we're here" he says and I nod getting out walking into the school next to Caleb to go to our locker which are right next to each other. Our school is really nice brick building and is really big. Inside it has about 300 classrooms and so many purple lockers but the staff is really nice so it's not the worst place you can be. Me and Caleb have the same exact schedule since we took are 2 years of gym already and the 3 years of a foreign language we did one year in 8th grade so we would have more time for study halls which we did Spanish but I don't remember much of it. 

Schedule-

1st period-history 7:00-7:45

2nd period-math 7:50-8:35

3rd period-language arts 8:40-9:25

4th period-science 9:30-10:15

5th period-lunch 10:20-10:45

6th period-digital art 10:50-11:15

7th period-digital art 11:20-1145

8th period-study hall 11:50-12:15

9th period-study hall 12:20-1:05

10th period-study hall 1:10-1:55

Almost all of our classes are 45 minutes each with a 5 minute bell to get to class on time the classes 5th-8th period are all the lunch periods so that's why I have 2 digital art classes since they are only 25 minute classes. I have 1 hour and 55 minutes of study's at the end of the day so me and Caleb get to do our homework before we go home and we get to talk to each other when we are done with are homework.

"got your stuff" Caleb ask me as he shuts his locker we normally get everything we need to go through the morning classes then we switch before lunch for the stuff we need for later in the day.

"Yep" I say shutting my locker as well, then walking to the tree we normally meet our friends at.

"Hey guys how was your weekend" Caleb ask our friends as we walk up to Luke and Maddie as they are talking like has his brown hair up like Caleb does but his is not in a fo-hawk style since he curls the top to right. He looks up at us with his brown eyes since they are sitting on a bench

"Good" they both say

"How was yours?" Maddie asks us

"Fine" I say

"Good" Caleb says after me, the one minute warning bell rings and we all get up to go to classes they have the same schedule as each other and all of us together only have lunch together.

"we will see you at lunch" I say to them as they walk to the left and we walk to the right to get to our history class. We also sit right next to each other in every class since teachers don't care for assigned seating.

lunchtime

"Finally"I say to Caleb classes were so boring and I was starving so I could wait to get to lunch. We had a math worksheet with 50 story problems on it and had to show all our work. Then we had a 2 page science packet that was questions about the chapter we just finished. Which we will have finished by the time school ends I just could not wait for lunch any longer. We go to our lockers and grab the stuff we need for study hall and digital art then I pulled out my lunch shutting my locker, waiting for Caleb.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod grabbing his arm and pulling him to the lunch room. We go sit down with the baseball team, Maddie and Annie who's boyfriend was Austin, they have been together for over  a year.

"Hey guys" I say to them all

"Hey" Maddie says eating her sandwich

"Hello" Luke says sitting next to her I sit next to Maddie and Caleb sits next to me. There are 11 of us at the table all sitting in a square.

"Hey" Kyle says he's the 1st basemen he has brown hair and brown eyes his hair is styled to the left all the time.

"Yellow" Austin says he's more of the jokester he's the 2nd basemen and he has blonde hair and green eyes his hair is styled to the right.

"Hi" Eli says he's more of the shy one he talks only when he really has too he's the 3rd basemen he has blonde hair and brown eyes he just leaves his hair down and curly.

"Hello" Sam says he's the short stop he has blonde hair and green eyes his hair is styled to the left.

"Hey there" Max says he is the left outfielder he has blonde hair and blue eyes with the curly hair that's always down and in his eyes

"Hey sister" Garret says he's the center outfielder he has brown hair and brown eyes his hair is styled to the right. He's not really my brother just calls me sister for no reason.

"Howdy" Ben says he's the right outfielder he has brown hair and green eyes and he styles his hair down. They are all like brothers to me even though we don't hang out much they are like over protective brothers I never wanted. As they all say hello to me I start devouring my chicken sandwich that has mayo and cheese on it. I also already ate the bag of chips I packed. By the time they are finished saying hello I'm done with my sandwich and chips and I'm moving onto my gummy bears and eating my chocolate Hersey. 20 minutes into lunch we are all talking about are weekends while I'm leaning against Caleb with my eyes close trying to get some extra sleep like I've been trying for 5 minutes now since I finished my food in 15 minutes and only have my water and goldfish later for study hall which I took a couple drinks of then put the water into my book bag water pocket.

"Ready to get to class" I hear Caleb whisper in my ear as the bell rings and I nod my head getting up and leaning against Caleb again as he puts his arm around my shoulder as we start walking with our friends.

"Bye guys" I hear them mumble to us as we turn left to get to digital art class.

1 minute till 10th period ends

During 9th period study hall me and Caleb had we finished are work and we just ate gold fish and drank water waiting for the end of the day. During 10th period study hall Caleb let me take a nap on his shoulder as he texted his friends from the baseball team that are in other study halls.

"Thanks for letting me sleep" I told Caleb when he woke me up 5 minutes till the bell rang

"It's fine I could tell you were tired" he says to me and I nod just as the bell rings we go to our lockers putting everything into the lockers that we don't need which was everything and taking our book bags as we walk to the field and Caleb walks into the locker room to change into his baseball practice gear. I sat next to Maddie and all the boys on the teams girlfriends who were actually really nice. We all just talked and watch the boys practice for the hour until they went to change and we all said goodbye to each other waiting for our rides. And Maddie was waiting for her brother Garret to hurry up so she could leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I heard Maddie say as she walks away with Garret and his girlfriend. Minutes later Caleb comes out with his clothes on that he was wearing earlier.

"Let's go" he says walking with me to his car and hopping in after he makes sure I'm in.

"I can't wait to sleep" I say as we drive back to my house when we get their he parks at his house and we walk over to mine going to my room to play some Black ops 3 multiplayer.

6:30pm

Mom and dad just finished making dinner and everyone was home and we were having tacos for dinner which I had 4 hard tacos and Caleb stayed for dinner like always and had 5 tacos.

"How was school?" Mom ask Emily, Caleb and I

"Fine" Caleb don Emily say

"Tiring I fell asleep on Caleb's arm during study hall" I say to mom and dad and they both laugh

"How was day care boys?" dad asks the twins

"So much fun dad" Zac says

"Yeah we got to go to the park and have a big picnic" Dylan adds on to what Zac said by now it's 8:00 and we all clean up and I go brush my teeth upstairs waiting for Caleb to come up to watch some tv.

"I'm going to leave in a hour so you can get more sleep" he says to me and I nod smiling at how caring he is. He goes and sits on the circle swivel chair while I go change into a old third and some pajama pants. When I come back he has the tv on and is starting a recorded show of the dude perfect show. I sit on his lap sideways and he wraps his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder wrapping one of my arms around his neck to get more comfortable to start watching the show. About half way through another dude perfect show I start falling asleep on his shoulder.

"Goodnight Liv" I hear after being lifted in the air and set on my bed and him pulling the covers over me and kissing me forehead he turns off the tv and turns of the light.

"Night Caleb" I mumble sleepily and fall asleep as soon as the door shuts.

Thanks for reading Everlark2000

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

951 38 22
For Josie to grow she needs Caleb her childhood enemy to help her. Same as Caleb needs Josie to help him before he drowns to deep. ...
4.4K 148 21
Olivia West is a typical teenage girl. She has a group of awesome friends, a pretty face and a liking for boys. There is a new guy in school, and h...
194K 3.5K 42
Emma is just like every other teenage girl. She is well known by administrators as well as students at Dalton Highschool and she has always gotten go...
2.1K 538 27
All Grace Christopher wanted was to be normal. To feel again. She doesn't quite remember how it happened. One day she was your typical girl- popular...