Total Drama Biome Tour

Af Radishologist

Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A millio... Mere

Basics of Total Drama
Meet the Characters
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
{Closed} Kik Competition
Episode 2
Author's Note 1
Episode 3
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Author's Note 2
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Fun Facts
Author's Final Note
Season 4 Preview

Episode 4

1.2K 69 447
Af Radishologist

Four figures shadowed in darkness conversed.

"Where is she?" a female voice asked.

"She joined a show to win a million emeralds," a younger male voice replied.

"I told that girl we don't need the money! I've seen these kinds of shows before. She's gonna get herself killed!" an older male voice exclaimed.

"I'm tracking the plane right now. We can go get her," said another young male voice.

"Alright, boys," the adult man voice said. "Let's go get my daughter back."

***

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to an ice spikes biome! There, they played three-team Capture the Flag. In the end, The Mammals managed to win by getting all three flags back to their side. The team that lost was the team that had the most mobs in jail, which ended up being Team Jet, since Ory was the only one in there. Team Jet voted, and Tic Tac was eliminated. What crazy challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (6): Kain, Chloe, Wooly, Porky, Mooshie, Sherry

Wilbur And Them (6): Jack, Cocoa, Wilbur, Stella, Cluck, Moolissa

Team Jet (5): Ech, Jesse, Jamey, Ory, Cean

***

The Mammals were in first class.

Chloe sat in a comfy seat in the middle of the room. She didn't like looking out the window. She was still afraid of the plane.

Wooly sat next to his mother, Sherry. He was bored. Sherry was reading a magazine.

Kain sat in a plushy chair by himself, watching Porky and Mooshie throwing around plane snacks.

~~~

Kain's Confessional

"I'm surprised we won last challenge. Our team is full of idiots. Can't expect to win much more, though."

~~~

Team Jet were in coach.

Jamey and Jesse were sitting on a bench.

"So, who do we eliminate next?" Jesse asked.

"I don't know, but we should probably focus on winning challenges right now. The more we lose, the greater the chance of us getting eliminated is," Jamey replied.

"Good point," Jesse said.

Cean and Ech were sitting together quietly once again.

Ory hopped up to them. "Hi, guys!" she said.

"Hi," Ech replied. Cean didn't reply.

"How are you?" Ory asked.

"Good," Ech replied, clearly not wanting to have a conversation.

Ory looked at Cean. He wasn't replying, just looking at the floor.

"Are you okay?" Ory asked him.

Cean glanced up and nodded. He went back to looking at the floor.

Ory shrugged. When neither Ech or Cean said anything, she hopped away.

"Glad that's over," Cean muttered.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"I was trying to make small talk with them so they would like me better. I don't want them to vote me off. But, they're not very good at conversations."

~~~

Wilbur And Them were in coach once again.

Wilbur, Cocoa, and Jack were sitting on a bench grumpily.

"I miss first class," Wilbur muttered.

"Me too," Cocoa agreed.

"Then we better win next challenge," Jack said.

Moolissa was staring at Cocoa once again. Cocoa was looking around the plane, and accidentally made eye contact with her. He quickly looked away.

Cluck walked up to Stella and handed her a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Sign here, please," she said.

"What is it?" Stella asked.

"A petition to create our own girls' team," Cluck answered proudly. "I'm going to give it to Herobrine later."

Stella stared at her for a few seconds. She shook her head and signed the paper.

"Great! Hey, Moolissa!" Cluck called.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"I am 99% sure Herobrine isn't going to let Cluck do this, no matter how many signatures she gets. I just signed it so she wouldn't yell at me."

~~~

Moolissa was sitting by a door to the plane. She rolled her eyes and looked over at Cluck.

"Will you sign this petition?" Cluck asked.

Before she made it over to Moolissa, however, the door to the plane opened from the outside. Something small flew in, and smoke filled the plane.

Everybody coughed. Nobody could see. When the smoke cleared, the door was closed once again.

But Moolissa was gone.

"Moolissa?!" Cocoa exclaimed. "W-where did she go?"

"Why should we care?" Jack chuckled.

"Well...because she's our teammate! And now there are only five mobs on our team!" Cocoa replied.

"The less, the merrier," Wilbur said. "That's how the saying goes, right?"

"Men probably kidnapped her!" Cluck exclaimed. "And do you know what men do to women that they kidnap?"

Nobody answered her. "HEROBRINE!" Cocoa shouted.

Herobrine appeared. "What? I'm trying to think of next challenge."

"Moolissa has been kidnapped!" Cocoa cried.

"Huh. Who would want to kidnap that ugly thing?" Herobrine asked. "Gimme a sec." He disappeared.

"I'm pretty sure I saw some red on the kidnappers," Stella said softly.

"Is that all you saw?" Cocoa asked frantically.

Stella nodded.

Herobrine reappeared. "Yep. I found her. Well, guess I found the next challenge!" He disappeared once again.

"We have to find her," Cocoa said determinedly.

Jack and Wilbur looked at each other.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Someone's caring a little too much about Moolissa. We better put a stop to this."

~~~

The plane landed, and the mobs stepped out to find themselves on a mushroom island. Herobrine appeared.

"Welcome, mobs, to your next challenge!" he announced.

Mooshie mooed happily at the sight of the giant red and brown mushrooms and the gray grass. He started running around. Porky watched him, then joined in with the running.

Herobrine sighed and snapped his fingers. Porky and Mooshie reappeared with the rest of the group. They looked around, confused.

"Anyway, today's challenge is to find Moolissa! She's been kidnapped by a bunch of other mooshrooms for some reason. Find her and save her. She is somewhere on this island. The team that saves her gets first class. The team that is the least close to saving her must send someone home," Herobrine explained. "Any questions?"

"Why was she kidnapped?" Ory asked.

Cluck answered. "I bet it was men trying to r-"

"Ready set go!" Herobrine interrupted quickly.

***

The mushroom island wasn't very big. The top layer was made entirely of mycelium, with giant red and brown mushrooms everywhere. Regular mushrooms grew as well, and there was a mountain of mycelium in the middle of the island. Giant mushrooms grew on that as well.

"If I were a mooshroom kidnapping another mooshroom, where would I take her?" Jamey wondered.

"This island isn't too large," Jesse replied. "I suggest splitting up."

"Works for us," Cean said. He and Ech walked away.

"Let's go, Jesse," Jamey said. She and Jesse walked in the other direction.

"Oh. I guess I'll just...go alone, then," Ory mumbled to herself.

***

"Okay, Mooshie, you're a mooshroom. Do you know of any mooshroom gangs that kidnap other mooshrooms, and where they hide?" Kain asked.

Mooshie started mooing over and over again, answering Kain's question. Of course, nobody could understand him, except Porky. Porky nodded along with everything Mooshie said, occasionally oinking.

Mooshie finished his explanation, staring at Kain. Kain sighed. "You know what, I can't trust you two. You guys go ahead. Find Moolissa."

Mooshie mooed, and he and Porky ran towards the mycelium mountain.

"Ya know, they've helped us win the last two challenges," Wooly spoke up.

"Woolington!" Sherry exclaimed.

"Yeah, but they also lost the first challenge for us," Kain replied. He started to walk away. "Come on, Chloe. We're splitting up."

"O-okay," Chloe mumbled, following Kain.

"Okay, stay away from these mushrooms," Sherry said to Wooly when they were gone. "They could be poisonous."

"Mom, everyone knows these kinds of mushrooms aren't poisonous," Wooly groaned.

"Well, just to be safe, steer clear of them," Sherry replied. "Big ones and little ones."

Wooly sighed as they started to walk.

***

"I bet men kidnapped her. And you know where men hide?" Cluck asked. "In their mancave. In this case, it's probably an actual cave. Come on!" She started to the mountain.

Jack and Wilbur rolled their eyes and looked at her. Stella looked around, then joined her. Cocoa looked back and forth between his buddies and the two girls.

Then, Cocoa ran to catch up with Cluck.

"He definitely likes Moolissa," Wilbur said.

"Yeah, he does," Jack muttered. "So let's make sure she doesn't stay on this show any longer."

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"Okay, I know what it looks like. It looks like I like Moolissa. But trust me. I don't. I just...care about my teammate's safety! Yeah! That's what I'll go with..."

~~~

"That mountain looks suspiciously suspicious," Jesse said.

"You're right. Shall we climb it?" Jamey suggested.

"We shall."

The two of them chuckled and started making their way to the top of the mycelium mountain.

***

Kain and Chloe walked in silence.

"Sometimes I think you're the only sane person on this team besides myself," Kain said, trying to make conversation.

Chloe just shrugged.

"Porky and Mooshie are imbeciles. Sherry is crazy overprotective. And Wooly is just a kid. But you? You're alright," Kain explained.

"I g-guess so," Chloe stuttered.

Kain sighed. Chloe was just as bad as the rest of them.

"Come on, let's check behind that giant mushroom," Kain said. "I thought I saw an entrance to a cave behind it earlier."

They walked towards a lone giant red mushroom near the edge of the island.

***

Cean dove into the water surrounding the mushroom island. He swam around with a happy sigh.

"I'll swim around the island; see if there are any hidden entrances," Cean said to Ech.

Ech nodded. "I'll fly up high and see if I can see anything from up there."

The two of them split up, Cean going below, Ech going above.

***

"Look mom, a hole!" Wooly exclaimed. There was a hole in the ground. It was so deep that they couldn't see the bottom of it.

"Get away from there, Woolington!" Sherry ordered. "You could fall!"

Wooly sighed and stepped back. "Do you think the mooshrooms are holding her down there?"

"Well if they are, they can keep her. We are not going down there," Sherry replied.

"But mom! The challenge!" Wooly whined.

"Nope. It is too dangerous," Sherry answered.

Wooly groaned in frustration.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"My mom never lets me do anything! It's not fair!"

~~~

Ory was hopping along by herself. She was near the base of the mountain, when she saw an entrance to a cave.

"I doubt they're in plain sight. I bet they're down there!" Ory said to herself.

She hopped down into the cave.

***

Porky and Mooshie were running up the mountain. When they were about halfway up, they stopped at a similar entrance to a cave.

Mooshie mooed.

Porky oinked.

Then, the two of them jumped into the cave.

~~~

Porky's Confessional

"Oink oink oink oink oink."

~~~

"There's a cave down there," Cluck said. She was standing in front of a hole in the mountain.

"Do you think she's down there?" Cocoa asked.

"Of course I do!" Cluck replied. She jumped into the hole. Cocoa jumped in after her.

Stella hesitated. Then, she jumped in as well.

***

"Where did they go?" Jack asked.

"Pretty sure they jumped down that hole," Wilbur replied.

"Ugh. Come on!"

"Hey, am I gonna be invited to your party after this season is over?" Wilbur asked randomly.

"Why?" Jack asked.

Wilbur picked up a mushroom at his feet.

"Because I'm a fungi."

Jack groaned and walked over to the hole.

~~~

Wilbur's Confessionals

"I love puns."

~~~

Jamey and Jesse were climbing up the mountain.

"Why must this mountain be so tall?!" Jesse complained.

"Oh, get over it," Jamey muttered.

Suddenly, the ground beneath them fell away.

The two monster horses screamed as they fell.

"The Double J's are falling down agaaaaaaaaaaiiiinnnnnmm!!!!!"

***

"I told you we don't need the money! And what did you do? You joined the show anyway!"

"Dad-"

"And you didn't tell us where you were going! What kind of daughter are you?!"

Moolissa sighed. She was behind some iron bars underground. There was a pool of lava, and a stream of water trickling down out of a hole nearby it. Her father was lecturing her, and her mother was standing next to him. Her two brothers were by the entrance.

"What kind of family are you? Keeping me behind bars like this! If you really love me, let me out!" Moolissa exclaimed.

"No. You need to learn your lesson. You are staying there until your mother and I discuss your punishment," her father replied. "Right, dear?"

"Yes, honey," his wife agreed.

The room they were in had really tall walls that went all the way up to the mycelium above. There was no ceiling other than the gray dirt, and they were at least fifty blocks deep.

Around the chasm were other tunnels that were cut off because of it. Cocoa, Stella, and Cluck lurked in one just ten blocks above the mooshrooms, watching.

"Filthy men," Cluck muttered.

"It's her family," Cocoa corrected.

"Did I stutter?"

Cocoa rolled his eyes. "So, how are we gonna get her out of there?"

"Easy. I attack the gang, and you two rescue her," Cluck replied.

"You're going to attack them?" Cocoa asked.

"Did. I. Stutter?"

Cocoa rolled his eyes again. "Alright. Go ahead."

Before Cluck could do anything, the mooshrooms started talking again.

"Come on, Lissy, you know we're rich!" one of her brothers called.

"Yeah! We have all the stuff we need!" the other brother added.

"The money wasn't for you!" Moolissa yelled. She wasn't just talking to her brothers, she was also talking to her father.

"What do you mean?" her dad asked.

"I was going to get the money for myself," Moolissa muttered. "To make me prettier."

"You're already beautiful, darling," her mother replied.

"No, I'm not!" Moolissa shouted. "I know you all call me pretty, but I'm not! I see how other mobs look at me! I'm just an ugly mooshroom!"

"I think you're pretty," Cocoa whispered to himself.

"Honey--" her dad started.

"And you won't pay to make me prettier!" Moolissa interrupted. "So I had to do it myself! That's why I signed up for this show. For myself! Not you."

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"Now I feel bad about Jack and Wilbur making fun of her all the time. She's self-conscious about her looks..."

~~~

Before anyone could do anything, they were interrupted with screaming.

Suddenly, two mobs dropped onto the ground below.

"Ow," Jesse said, standing up.

"I blame you for that," Jamey replied.

The two horses took in their surroundings. The five mooshrooms gawked at them.

"Well. Looks like we have found the prisoner," Jamey said.

"Indeed we have," Jesse agreed.

Suddenly, a smaller mob hopped down to join them.

"Great job, guys!" Ory exclaimed.

"What part of 'splitting up' don't you understand, rabbit?" Jamey asked.

"What is going on here?" Mr. Mooshroom interjected.

"Let's stay up here, see how it all plays out," Cocoa whispered.

"I'll tell you what's going on," said a familiar voice.

Cocoa looked to his left, where Cluck had been before.

She wasn't there anymore.

Stella shrugged. Cocoa sighed.

"It's that you men have kidnapped an innocent little girl!" Cluck finished. She was down on the ground.

"What?" Mrs. Mooshroom asked.

"Oh, no," Moolissa murmured.

"You filthy men kidnapped her!" Cluck yelled. "And I know what you're planning on doing! You're going to ra--"

"That's it! Let's get the mooshroom and get out of here, before the chicken can!" Jesse interrupted.

He, Jamey, and Ory charged towards Moolissa. Her brothers stood in their way.

Jamey tackled one of them, and Jesse tackled the other. They fought.

Ory kept running, but Mrs. Mooshroom charged towards her. Ory quickly hopped out of the way.

Mrs. Mooshroom was charging straight towards the lava pit now that Ory had moved. Ory gasped and caught her before she could burn herself to a crisp. Mrs. Mooshroom attacked her.

Cluck charged straight towards Moolissa's father and started attacking him. He cried in pain as she pecked at him and hit him with her wings.

"All men are pigs!" Cluck screamed.

"We better do something," Cocoa said. He turned to his right to see that Stella wasn't there anymore. He looked down, but didn't see her anywhere.

Where did she go? Cocoa wondered. But he didn't have time to think about it. Everyone was distracted from Moolissa at the moment. He could go save her.

Before he moved, more voices were heard.

"There's a ton of commotion going on over here," said one of the voices. Two mobs appeared on the other side of the tunnel Cocoa was in, across the chasm. It was Kain and Chloe.

They looked down and saw the chaos. "What is happening?" Kain asked.

The mooshrooms were all still battling the contestants. Mr. Mooshroom bucked back and forth as Cluck attacked him.

Finally, Mr. Mooshroom managed to throw Cluck off of him.

Right into the pit of lava.

"FILTHY MAN THROWING ME INTO LAVA!" Cluck screamed as she burned. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY THIRD HUSBAND!"

Then, Cluck died.

Cocoa was so surprised, he didn't move. Then, he realized Herobrine would bring her back.

Probably.

The other three mooshrooms were still fighting Jamey, Jesse, and Ory. Kain, Chloe, and Cocoa still watched from above, unsure of what to do.

Suddenly, something dropped down from the waterfall and into the small pool of water that was created. Cean looked around.

"Huh. I found it."

Then, something flew down from above. It was Ech.

"I found the--oh. I'm not the first one." He noticed Cean.

"Sup."

"Sup."

Mr. Mooshroom ran up to Moolissa. "Who are all of these mobs? Is this because of your stupid show?"

Moolissa didn't reply. Suddenly, two more mobs dropped down from above.

The mooshrooms gasped as they realized who it was.

Mooshie and Porky stood there, looking defiant.

"Oh my Notch. It's him," Mrs. Mooshroom whispered.

Mooshie started walking towards Moolissa's cage, towards Mr. Mooshroom.

The two brothers bowed as Mooshie passed them.

"No way," Kain muttered.

Mooshie walked up to Mr. Mooshroom. He mooed.

"Y-yes, sir. Sorry, sir." He stepped aside.

Mooshie walked up the iron bars. He broke two of them, and Moolissa walked out.

Mooshie mooed at her.

Suddenly, Cocoa felt something grab his tail. He was dragged backwards, but couldn't see who was dragging him.

Cocoa was dragged all the way out of the cave.

Jack set him down next to Stella. Wilbur was there, too, grinning.

"What the Nether, man?" Cocoa asked.

Jack just stared at him grimly.

Meanwhile, in the cave, Mooshie and Porky walked away with Moolissa. Everyone else blinked at what just happened.

"Why the Nether were they all so scared of Mooshie?" Kain wondered. Chloe just shrugged.

Jesse and Jamey looked at each other.

"Well. We tried," Jesse said.

"And The Mammals win again!" Herobrine announced. "And since there are no members of Wilbur And Them inside the cave, they will be sending someone home!"

~~~

Mooshie's Confessional

"Moo. Moo. Moo. Mooooooo.

~~~

The mobs were back on the plane, and flying to their next destination.

Cocoa walked up to Jack and Wilbur.

"Look, guys-" Cocoa started.

"What you did today doesn't matter," Jack interrupted. "Because that mooshroom is going to be eliminated."

"W-what?" Cocoa asked.

"We're voting her off," Wilbur answered. "If she hadn't been kidnapped, we wouldn't have had to do that challenge, and we could have won."

"But-"

"Either you vote her off, or you are no longer one of us," Jack said. He and Wilbur walked away.

***

"I can't believe that man threw me into lava!" Cluck exclaimed. "And the worst part is, Herobrine didn't save me! He let me die!"

"He brought you back, though," Stella mumbled.

"Still! Herobrine is sexist!" Cluck exclaimed. "And you know what's even worse? My petition was burnt to pieces! I will not stand for this!"

~~~

Wilbur's Confessional

"Man, this bathroom is small. I don't have...mushroom." He held up a small red mushroom. "Get it? It's like much room, but mushroom? Anyway, voting Moolissa." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Stella's Confessional

"Cluck is really annoying, but if Moolissa wasn't kidnapped, we wouldn't have had to do that challenge." She stamped a passport.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Once Moolissa is gone, Cocoa will go back to being the cool party dude he used to be." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Cluck's Confessional

"I will not participate in a show that discriminates against women! If a man had fallen into that lava pit, Herobrine would have saved him right away!" She stamped a passport.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I'm not gonna vote Moolissa. I feel bad for her. I want her to win, so she can get that money for what she wants." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Moolissa's Confessional

"I'm embarrassed that my family got in the way of this show. And now that that happened, and we lost, I'll probably be voted off." She sighed, then stamped a passport.

~~~

Herobrine stood in front of the six Wilbur And Them members near the door of the plane. He held a plate of pink dye.

"Welcome to your second elimination ceremony," Herobrine said. "If I call your name and toss you some dye, you are safe."

"Wilbur."

"Stella."

"Cocoa."

"Cluck."

It was down to Jack and Moolissa.

"And the last dye goes to..."

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

"Jack."

Jack grinned.

"Moolissa, you are going home. Again."

"Oh, man," Moolissa muttered.

"I knew it!" yelled a voice.

Everyone turned to Cluck. She was standing in front of the door to the plane.

"I knew you would eliminate Moolissa instead of Jack! It's because she's female!" Cluck shouted.

"No, it's because she got more vo--"

"You're sexist, Herobrine! You're eliminating all the girls so that the men can win!" Cluck rambled.

Herobrine sighed.

"I will not stay on a show with a sexist host!" Cluck yelled. She opened the door the plane. "All men are pigs! Do you hear me? ALL MEN ARE PIGS!"

Cluck jumped out of the plane.

There was silence for a few seconds as everyone took in what just happened.

"Well. I guess you're safe, Moolissa," Herobrine said. "It's about time we got rid of her."

"She forgot a parachute," Wilbur pointed out.

Herobrine shrugged.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"Notch, that was lucky. Maybe things will change before next time we lose. Maybe..."

~~~

"This isn't over, boys," said a voice. "We will find my daughter again. And this time?"

"We'll keep her."

***

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? Will the romance between Cocoa and Moolissa bloom? Is Mooshie some sort of god to the mooshrooms? And will Ory make any friends? Find out next time, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.6K 43 9
This is another total drama horror story set in a world infected with zombies This story takes place between TDA and TDWT This is a fan fiction. I do...
52.9K 2.4K 28
First season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty mobs will battle it out in challenges for one million emeralds! Who will prevail? Basic Minecraft and...
47.3K 3.4K 44
Fifty years before Steve. Fifty years before the Resistance. Fifty years before the government, Mojang. Herobrine ruled the world. Now, a small group...
557 25 16
Just a note: this story was inspired by The Maze Runner (Movie and Book series!) and Total Drama! Basically a AU with all the Total Drama Characters...