I'll See You Soon

DamnGina tarafından

Sequel to Don't Run From Me Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Updated Characters
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Updated Characters 2
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
Wedding Pics
39
40
Epilogue
Sneak peek
New Book

36

7.3K 373 83
DamnGina tarafından

**NOT EDITED**

Anaya

"Get upp!! Come on. We gotta go." I shot up terrified. "What!? What!?" I said looking at Erin and Lala. "We need to go something happened with the guys." I blinked a couple times before they yanked me out of bed. I threw on some clothes and we rushed downstairs to our car. "What happened?" I mumbled still half asleep. "We don't know." I squinted my eyes at them. "What do you mean you don't know?" We pulled in next to the private plane and we grabbed our things and rushed out.

Once we were in the air i looked at them waiting for an answer. "Well Uncle King didn't go into details about it. He just told us that something happened and we needed leave." They looked at each other. "Well where are we going anyways." "Barbados." I ran my fingers through my hair. "God, i just wanted to kill that bitch and get back to my babies." I said walking to the back of the plane.

**

I looked out the window down at the beautiful island that I hadn't been at in a while. The plane began to land and we headed off of the plane. I sat in the back seat as with a mug on my face as we drove. I watched as the scenery changed as we headed to my grandparent's home.

I sat up when i saw all of these cars out front. "What is this?" The girls looked at each other then back on to the road as they parked the car. All of my female cousins came rushing out. I was basically tackled to the ground by all the hugs. "let her up." I heard my grandmama say coming out. I smiled seeing her. "Oh look at you all grown up." She said pulling me into a hug. "We have a lot to talk about." My hands grew sweaty. Lord help me. I thought as she grabbed my hand led me inside.

Giovanni

"She's talking to nana." "Does she suspect anything?" I said talking to Erin. "I don't think so. Everything is fine." I smiled. "Make sure you show her the video later on tonight." I hung up and headed out to the backyard. I was smoking a blunt mentally preparing myself for tomorrow. "Aye what are you doing?" I looked to see Jason and Hassan. "Nothing just thinking." They looked at each other before looking at me. "What?" I asked. "You having second thoughts about getting married?" Hassan asked. "Hell no. I've wanted to marry her for a while now. I love her, but i was just thinking about everything that has happened between all of us."

We have literally gone to hell and back and we all managed to still remain close. Well most of us anyways. "I'm not one for sentimental shit, but i really appreciate you two having my back and Anaya's back and out kids." They looked at me and gave me these big cheesy ass smiles. "Aww the big bad Giovanni has really grown up." Jason said making the three of us laugh. "Man fuck you." "Nah but real talk your family and Anaya's family and we always gone yall back the same way you two have ours." Hassan said taking a puff.

After he said that it got quiet for a minute before Jason spoke. "Yall remember when Hassan got pulled up on by that gay thug.

(I would suggest that you all watch the videos but its not necessary.)

Jason and i were dying while Hassan mugged us. "Yall weren't there that nigga was big as hell." Him saying that only made us laugh harder. We stayed outside talking and reminiscing until we passed out.

**

"Wake yo ass up!!" I jumped up as all the guys shot me with water guns. "Alright! Alright I'm up." I yelled. "Chop, chop motherfucker we got shit to do." King yelled. I rolled eyes as i walked into the bathroom.

Anaya

"So your mama told me what happened a couple months ago." My nana and i were sitting outback on the patio talking. "Oh really." I said nervous. "Yes. Are you okay?" I bit my lip. "I'm better now. Giovanni and everyone have really helped me out." I said genuinely smiling. "So tell me about this 'Giovanni'." She said looking at me smiling.

**

"Well it sounds like you two have really help each other mature and grow." I smiled. "Do you really and truly love him?" I felt my face heat up. "Yes nana. I really do." She laughed. "Mama!!" I looked behind me to see my girls and my parents holding my boys. Evie came running to me first and jumped into my arms. "Hello munchkin." I looked at Claire. "Come give me my hug." She smiled and ran over to me.

I looked up my boys as they both reached out for me. "Why hello there Mr. chunky." I said taking him from my mother's arms as he smiled a toothless grin. Zay let out a soft yawn as I rubbed his cheek. I turned to my dad and before i took Langston i repositioned Zay. "Hey fat man." He squealed as he tried to nibble on my cheek. I laughed. "The boys behaved very well." My mama said.

I scrunched up my face. "What about the girls?" My dad sighed. "Evie and Claire... got into a little fight." I looked back at the girls and normally they were attached at the hip now they were opposite sides of the room. "What happened?"

"Well Evie was sitting in the living room and Claire came in holding one of Evie's toys. Out of nowhere Evie got up and snatched it from her yelling at her to stop touching her stuff. Then she said..." My mother got quiet. "What? What did she say."

"She said that she wished she was an only child again." I looked at her as she played with her cousins. "I'll talk to her." I said looking back at them. "But can someone tell me what happened to the guys?" I said looking at my dad. My parents looked at each other and i began to worry. "Is it bad? It is bad." My dad touched my elbow. "No it's not bad. They just had ...uh ...a little with the disposal." I looked at skeptical but before i could say anything the door burst open. "Where's my big headed sister?" I looked to see my annoying ass brother.

He smiled when he looked at me. "Ahh did you miss me?" He said pulling me into a hug. "Hey ugly." He smacked his lips. "Stop lying to yourself." He said rubbing his chin. I laughed which made Langston yell loudly. "Aye little nigga chill out with all that screaming." Jax said taking Langston out my arms. Langston smiled reaching for his face. "Uncle Jax!!" Evie yelled.

"My little chocolate chip." He said squatting down so she could hug him. "Where's your sister?" This little girl rolled her eyes. "Over there." "What's up with her?" I shook my head. "I' handling it." He nodded.

**

Later on that night

Everyone was huddled around me and the next thing I know I'm being blind folded. "Hey!" "Sssh. Give your parent them babies." Nana said. She grabbed my hand lead me somewhere. "Where are we going?" She chuckled. "Just keep walking." I was growing more and more nervous by the minute.

"Here sit down." She took the blindfold off and i looked to see we were sitting in the back yard with this huge screen in front of us. "Nana what is this?" "Hush up and watch." Evie and Claire came and sat in front of me. The video began to play.

It started off with me sitting in the car dancing to different songs.

"Oh my god." I said covering my face laughing. Everyone laughed along with me. Then the video switched to some of my snapchat videos. "Oh wow." I said smiling.

The video turned to one where we were goofing off in the car.

"Awww how cute." Erin said. My face turned a deep shade of red as i watched this old video. "Aww your face is red." Jas said laughing. "Shut up."

Several pictures of us with the kifs went by when an old video of Evie lying down popped onto the screen.

"Oh my poor little heart." My nana said. "Evie you know who that is?" She shook her head. "That's you." A huge smile appeared on her face. then Giovanni appeared on the screen. "We've had a rough couple of years, and yet we still managed to always come back to each other, and there's no one i would rather be marrying tomorrow than you." My eyes watered as I smiled then I realized what he said.

"Wait what? What did he say?" I said looking around. "You may be freaking out and wondering what I'm talking about, but for the past couple of weeks with the help of everyone we've managed to pull together your dream wedding."

My eyes widened. "What!?!?! Holy shit." I looked at everyone to see them all of them laughing. "By this time tomorrow hopefully you will officially be my wife. So go out and turn up but not too much." He said getting serious then laughing. "And I'll see you tomorrow. I love you baby girl." I was sitting there speechless before I looked at Erin and Jas. "You two knew about this." They nodded smiling. "Girl this was the hardest secret ever to keep," Erin said. "But now we're about to go change and go to this little spot and turn up," Jas said dancing. "Ayye lets go." My cousins said. We headed inside and went to change. "This is unbelievable," I said still in shock.

A.N.

Okay, so my laptop is officially gone. 😢😭😭 But as usual, I hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Originally published: Jul 25, 2016

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

118K 4.8K 26
In which two best friends gets accused of murdering a white student at a college party in Texas. They go to avoid the law together by going on a run...
246K 10.8K 52
Sequel to 'Inseparable'
2.2K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT😏
274K 6.8K 80
Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, possible misspelling, please do not hate...