Clexa AU °Safe Haven° [#Watty...

By autumn_elle

~My name's Lexa, as all of you probably know now. I'm eighteen but still don't have driving license. I honest... More

Chapter 1: And that's how it all begins
Chapter 2: Emotion spree
Chapter 3: Rejection
Chapter 4: What's right and what's wrong
Chapter 5: The difference
Chapter 6: Deeper into the Woods
Chapter 7: A spark of joy
Chapter 8: Who am I to you? Pt.1
Chapter 9: Who am I to you? Pt.2
Chapter 10: Running into the fire
Chapter 11: I'm not a perfect person
Chapter 12: Fly away from here
Chapter 13: Pushing her fears further along
Chapter 14: It's getting rather cold
Chapter 15: What was that?
Chapter 16: No Angel
Chapter 17: Make my messes matter
Chapter 18: Mixed
Chapter 19: It woke me up
Chapter 20: Night Trouble
Chapter 22: Exhausting Night
Chapter 23: What if?
Chapter 24: Memories and Surprises
Note: I'm still alive!
Chapter 25: Letter

Chapter 21: Come here girl

8.3K 396 361
By autumn_elle

Warning: a VERY gay chapter
------------------------------

Clarke's POV

I stare at the top of the bottle, scared to look up. When I slide my view towards the person, my heartbeat increases.

I breathe in, shaking off the slight shock. "So.. Truth or dare?"
Anya looks confused at first. Our eyes share a stare that I've never witnessed before. We gaze into each others souls, both searching for whatever we want to find. A memory of that night at the club pops i front of my eyes and I freeze.

"So?" Urgent voice next to me, Octavia, shouts across the room at Anya.
She quickly looks around and shaking her head, she lets out quiet "Truth."
I'm not capable of thinking about anything right now. The hot shot is starting to work, making me way more dizzy and drunk than before. My head starts spinning and I have to rub my eyes.

"People, you make this game really boring, you know." Octavia lets herself be heard again, looking back and forth between Anya and me.
"We're gonna pick up the question for you then," Nina shouts from the other side, laughing the awkwardness off. "I've never seen you around.. Looks like Clarke has, so why don't you tell us something about yourself and then why you and Clarke are behaving so awkwardly?"

My breath stops in the middle when hearing the last part. I glance over to Anya again and with my eyes, I'm trying hard to signalize: Please, don't.

Fortunately, she seems to get me.
"So," she looks away from me and starts talking to everybody. "My name is Anya and I'm maybe too old for this party. I came here with Lexa, we have known each other for a long time. I study at college in different town, I'm here just to see my family and so on."

After she ends her speech, Nina just can't leave it. "And the Clarke part?" She asks curiously.

"No," Anya quickly responds. "I mean. No, we don't know each other. She just seemed familiar."

Nina's lips are ready to let out some more questions, when two more people come to sit in our already large circle. And I couldn't have been more surprised.

"Hi, see who I found in front of the gate?" The only person in a suit on the party comes cheering, pointing to a girl figure with walking sticks behind him.

Raven is here. Tyler is here. I mean, RAVEN. Few days ago, she said she's going to next operation on next Sunday. That's in a few days. She should be resting, not partying.

"Raven!" Octavia stands up and runs to her good friend. Everyone can see that O is highly intoxicated, yet no one is trying to stop her. Including me.

"O! Hey, you've been quite drinking, huh?" Raven lets go of her sticks and hugs Octavia tightly.

I stand up and go for my hug as well, my head turning all around the room as soon as I lift my butt off the ground.

"Hey, Raven! What are you doing here? You have fucking sticks!"

Raven looks down at them, still hugging Octavia. "Well, I promised that party animal Reyes will come, so I'm here, no matter what. Never missing a good party!"

When Octavia finally lets off her friend, I come to Raven and quickly hug her. It's the moment when I start noticing Tyler, who is now standing behind me. And my quickly raises mood is low again.

All of us then go and sit, continuing in the game. It seems like everyone forgot about me and Anya, so that's positive. I'm trying hard not to look at Lexa, who keeps whispering something with Anya. In fact, they have been whispering for a quite long time now. I'm trying to ignore the sweat rolling down my forehead and squeeze my teeth together tightly.

The bottle spins at Tyler. Then at Bellamy. Bellamy spins it at that weird guy George. George spins it at Nina. It's been the same, no one came with anything original, it's always a question either about the person's sexuality or sexual life in general. And people don't choose dares. So that's boring.

But then, something happens.
Nina spins her bottle at Octavia. Octavia chooses truth like everyone else, and Nina's question is pretty cliché as well.
"So, O.. Is in this room anyone you fancy?"
Octavia laughs. "Yeah, there is."

I must've overheard. She has always been so loyal to Lincoln and he's not here. She can't like anybody other than him, she has always been so obsessed. They have been dating for a year now after all.

Octavia spins the bottle and it lands to Raven.
"Truth or dare?" She giggles.
Raven smiles courageously. "Dare."
"I dare you," Octavia breathes in, still nervous even with so much alcohol in her veins. "To kiss me."

Everyone freezes in place. Even Lexa and Anya, who finally stopped playing on my nerves by whispering. At first, Raven looks like someone stole her dog. Even in the dimness, you can see her face whiten as a wall.

When no one's moving, Octavia repeats herself. "Raven Reyes, I dare you to kiss me."
And to everyone's surprise, Raven stands up and with her damaged leg she crawls to the black haired girl, grabs her by her neck and passionately pulls her towards her lips.

Loud "oooooh"'s and "daaaamn"'s resonate through the room. Everyone is now excited, like they have been waiting a moment like this.

It's not just a kiss those two are doing. This is a full make out session. Even blind could see the tongues and overall passion in this. The way they kiss reminds me of me and Lexa, only a bit wilder. No, do NOT think about Lexa tonight, chill the fuck out.

I can't help but glance at her. When I turn my head, I find out she's already looking at me like there's no one else in the room. I quickly look away and close my eyes for a bit to escape this chaos.

"Alright, I think this game is over!" Nina stands up and gestures with her hand so everyone else does the same.

People around me start to get up. I'm confused of where to go now, so I look around. My eyes wander to the place where Lexa is standing, closer to Anya than anyone would consider healthy. I shake it off and go the other way, right to the garden.

.   .   .

I haven't seen Raven, Octavia or Lexa for about an hour now. I'm still out, the pool next to me crowded even though it's quite cold outside. It's too early for a pool, it's May for god's sake. I'm cold and I'm moving all night.

I've danced through about three groups of people already, stopped at every one, talked a few words, drank some cocktail or shot and danced all the way around. When I'm dancing, it's almost like I don't feel the alcohol. It's like I'm dancing it away. It's the calm movement which makes me dizzy and wanna throw up.

I need to pee. I head inside and slowing down I'm looking around for toilets. I should remember, I have been here for many times.

Looking for toilets, I see something I really didn't wanna see. Not a far away from me, Lexa 's and Anya's bodies are dancing into the rhythm, rubbing against each other, their lips almost touching as they go up and down.

I turn around and quickly run away, luckily enough right into the bathroom. No one's here. I close the door behind myself and turning the lights on, I look in the mirror.

I've never been more horrified. I look like a raccoon attacked me. Wild, rude and angry raccoon. This night is just too much already. My face feels like it's ready to fall off. My knees are getting weaker and weaker.

I decide to wash my face, brushing off every bit of the rest of the make up I have on. I bend over to splash myself with the cold water, feeling an instant relief. I keep washing it again and again, until it looks more like me.

A  loud knock interrupts me. I'm surprised someone would even knock at a house party where everyone is drunk or on drugs. Or both.

I don't answer. The person walks in anyway, opening the door only for a split second to slip in and closing it immediately. Honestly, it doesn't even surprise me anymore when I see familiar long brown hair and big green eyes staring at me.

"What do you want?" I almost shout. Wow, I didn't think it would come off this angry.
Lexa lowkey locks the door, serious expression on her face.

"I wanna talk."

"Talk?" I laugh into her face. "Go talk with your girlfriend! But I'm not sure if she will be willing to talk, her lips seemed interested in other things than that."

"Oh, then maybe we should both go," her voice keep rising.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't know. Perhaps the boy who keeps talking to you, the one you were kissing this evening?"

My eyes pop up and I raise my eyebrows. I don't say anything.

"You know, I really don't get you," Lexa walks closer. "All the fucking things you've done. All the time spent together. You seemed like you really cared. And I almost, almost.." She takes one more step, now standing so close that I can almost feel her hair in my face. "I almost believed you. But you just pretended all the time. You made me think I am loved. And then you threw it all away by ignoring me only hours after. You know how I felt? How I have been feeling?"

I raise my voice again. "And do you know how I feel? Do you care? Because it all seems like you just need a nanny who will take care of you. Try to think about someone else for once."

"I do care, Clarke," Lexa is so close she doesn't have to raise voice. She let's this short phrase out through her gritted teeth, pouring the anger right at me. "Maybe you should try to think from other's person's perspective. You're just a stubborn, selfish and arrogant liar."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

I don't hesitate a second. I grab the girl's head and angrily pull her to my face. She's not resisting, just the opposite. Her strong push smacks me on the wall, her wild tongue making its way in my mouth. She grabs my hands from behind her neck and puts them above me, our fingers intertwined. I can't let her be the one who's in lead of this for long.

I turn us over in a split second, her being the one who is now leaning to the wall. I let one of her hands and quickly run below her top to touch her stomach. I move to the side, kissing the corner of her sharp jaw and continuing down. Her quiet moans fill my ears once I reach her neck, biting and sucking on it like I was a crazy vampire. Well, not a vampire, but crazy for sure.

Her hand goes down on my pants but I stop her in the right moment. I pull away and look her in the eyes. She's crying. She's fucking crying.

"Everything okay?" I stupidly ask, still holding one of her hands.
Lexa nods, smiling. She brings me closer again and kisses me, softly now. My drunk brain can't process this. She sends shivers down my spine, making the butterflies in my stomach fly all around it.

Then the door knob wiggles and someone shouts. "Hey! I need to go there!"
I pull away and look at her again. "Time to go home."
She doesn't respond, just nods. So we unlock the door and walk out of the house.

And I haven't let go of her hand until we were at our home door.

-----------------------------

Let me know in the comments what you think!! Especially on this chapter haha because thing like this has been in my mind ever since the beginning and I'm now too tired to say if I wrote it shitty or the way I wanted.

Well, changes in my life are not huge for the past week, just one thing.. I bought myself a guitar! Yeey! It has always been my dream to play guitar and I used to play as a child so now I'm just learning all over again. My fingers hurt as hell.

Anyway, vote if you liked the chapter and if you didn't, tell me in the comments! I also appreciate any kind of constructive criticism or if you see any error in my writing, I will be only glad if you will comment on it and I'll correct it later.
Good night for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 279 36
NFL Instagram Imagines
31.2K 946 15
NOTE: Story not mine got it from Archive of our own credits to @EffortlesslyOpulent. I really love this writer that's why I'm sharing this. Clarke is...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC