Adopted By Who?

Af ohthegoodoldayz

Savannah Collins: a bookworm, band geek, fan girl, horror fanatic, and, most importantly, Oncer. Those are ju... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Pt. 1
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5 Pt. 2

533 10 9
Af ohthegoodoldayz

Previously:

"Ready to tell them?" Jared asks me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say smiling.

He kisses my cheek and we get out of the car. We walk up the driveway and approach the door. I twist the knob and push the door open.

••••••••••••••••••

"We're home!" I yell as we walk in.

Jared shuts the door behind him and we walk into the living room, where Lana, Bex, Jen, and Emilie sat on the couch.

"Hey!" They all say in unison.

"Hey!" Jared and I say in unison.

Jared and I exchange glances and nod.

"Hey where's Sean?" I ask.

"Right here." He says walking down the stairs with Colin and Robbie.

"So I, well we, have something to tell you guys." I say.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING!" Emilie yells.

"How did you know?" Jared asked.

"We just knew!" Lana said.

"Jared, take care of my daughter or I'll shoot you with my bow and arrow." Sean said.

We all laughed at his Robin Hood joke and my phone began to ring. I look and see its Ava.

"I gotta answer this." I say holding my phone up.

They all nod and I walk over to the stairs. I click the answer button and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey!" Ava says.

"Hey!" I reply.

"So my moms gonna bring me over at around 5:45. Is that okay?"

"Yup that's fine. Oh and guess what."

"I saw your Snapchat story! I'm so happy for you!" She said.

"Thanks. We went on a date today."

"Ooooo tell me all of it tonight. I have to go get ready!"

"Same!"

"Byeeee!" she said.

"Bye!"

I pull the phone away and hang up. I see Jared talking to Robbie and I walk over to them.

"Hey." Jared says smiling at me.

"Hey." I reply.

"So you must be the famous Savannah that I've been hearing about all day." Robbie said.

"Guilty as charged." I say with a laugh.

"The party's here!" I hear come from the front of the house.

I turn around and see Josh and Ginny walk in. They exchange hugs with everyone and Ginny walks over to me.

"You must be Savannah!" She said hugging me.

"Yes I am! It's nice to meet you!" I say as we pull apart.

Josh walks over and introduces himself and I do the same.

"We should start setting up!" Lana says.

"Okay! I just need to get ready first." I say.

"Do you have your bathing suit?" I ask Jared.

"Yeah it's in the car. Robbie wanna come out and get it with me?" He asks.

"Sure." Robbie responds.

Jared kisses my cheek and I walk upstairs. I go into my room and grab my Galaxy bathing suit out of my dresser, then pull out a Harry Potter cropped top and jean shorts.

I walk into the bathroom and get changed. I remove my makeup so it won't run when I'm in the pool, then take off all of my bracelets. I set them on the counter and put my hair up in a messy bun, trying to make it look as Tumblr as possible.

"GIVE IT TO ME IM WORTH IT!" I hear my playlist coming from downstairs.

I laugh and put on my glasses, then walk out of the bathroom. I open up my bedroom door and Worth It by Fifth Harmony became more into hearing distance.

"Uh huh see me in the spotlight Ooh I love your style. Uh huh show me what you got now come and make it worth my while!" I hear as I run down the hallway and almost tripping over stairs in the process.

"GIVE IT TO ME IM WORTH IT!" I yell as soon as I hit the living room.

Bex and Jen were the only two in the living room, but everyone outside heard me. They all erupt into laughter and Bex hands me two bowls of chips as we walk them out to the back yard.

We exit the house and I see Jared and Robby hanging up the decorations, Lana and Emilie setting the tables, then Sean and Colin were blowing up all of the inflatables.

"Where do you want us to put these?" I ask holding the two chip bowls to Lana.

"I'll take them. You can go help Jared and Robby." She said taking the bowls from me.

"Thank you!" I say before walking over to Jared and Robby.

"So what can I do to help?" I ask yelling over the music.

"Umm. You can hang up some balloons?" Robby suggests.

"Okay." I say taking the light blue balloons from Jared.

I walk over to one of the trees on the edge of the pool and begin tying them on to the branches.

Next thing I knew, it was 5:45 and the guests were arriving.

"SAVANNAH!" I hear Bex yell from the house.

I jump off my chair and quickly shuffle the party playlist. Fergalicious comes on and I hear Lana yell in excitement. I run into the house and run to the door. I open it up and see Ava and Bryce standing at the door.

"Bienvenido a Casa de Parrilla - Maguire!" I say rolling my r's, which is something Lana taught me how to do.

"I hear Fergie!" Ava said.

"Yep!" I say letting them in.

"This house is sick!" Bryce says.

"I know! I still can't believe I live here now." I say with a laugh.

There was another knock on the door and it was Emily.

"Bienvenido a Casa de Parrilla - Maguire!" I repeat, I love how I can roll my r's now.

"Hola!" She said walking in.

"Alright I'll bring you guys to my new room!" I say gesturing the three of them upstairs.

I lead them down the hallway and we finally make it to my room. I open the door and they all stood there wide eyed.

"Damn." I hear Bryce say under his breath.

"You guys can put your stuff anywhere." I say.

Ava and Emily drop their stuff on the ground and look around.

"This room is wicked!" Ava said.

Ava and I both say wicked because we're both from the North, so we tend to say it at the same time and it always makes us laugh.

"Thanks! Alright, just letting you guys know, the entire cast minus Robert is here. Robby is here, Jared is downstairs also. Yes, he is my boyfriend, no, do not make any jokes." I say.

"I can't wait to see Lana." Bryce says running out of my room.

The three of us run after him and we catch him before he was able to make it down the stairs.

"Calm Bryce, calm." I say with a laugh.

I hear another knock at the door and I rush down the stairs to see who it was. I open the door to reveal Jade and Claire.

"Bienvenido a Casa de Parrilla - Maguire!" I'm saying this to every guest I swear.

"Hola!" Claire says.

I let them in and Lana comes into view. Even though I'm not looking at Bryce, I can tell he's having a fanboy attack.

"Lana this is Jade, Claire, Ava, Emily, and Bryce." I say pointing to each of them.

"Hey guys! You ready to party!" She said.

"Yeah!" I heard from everyone behind me.

"There's food and drinks outside, no food in the pool, but you can only have water in the pool. The hot tub is off limits because that's what us adults are gonna use while you children have fun." Lana says before walking away.

"Okay let's go!" I say walking towards the back doors.

We all walk through the back doors and I stay behind to talk to Claire and Jade.

"Okay so, I'm dating Jared." I say smiling.

"Is he here?!" Jade asked.

"Yup." I say turning to look for him.

I spot him over with Robby, and I see them glancing over at Emily. Oh I hope Robby likes her, it would be perfect. Jared pats Robby on the back and they split ways. Robby heading over to Emily and Jared walking over to me.

"Hey babe." Jared says snaking his arm around my waist.

"Hey! This is Jade and Claire." I say introducing two of my best friends.

"Hi!" Jared says smiling at them.

"Hey!" Claire and Jade say in unison.

Blow by Kesha began blasting through the speakers and Jade and Claire run off to go sing with Ava and Bryce.

"Who are your other friends?" He asked.

"Oh. That's Ava and that's Bryce. I've known Bryce for almost seven years and Ava for about two and a half." I say pointing them out.

I hear the doorbell ring and I drag Jared to go answer the door.

"Here. We need some pizazz." I say grabbing two sumbraros off the table.

"You're funny." He said kissing my cheek.

"I know!" I say laughing.

We answer the door and see Lane, Teyvion, Joy, and one of my other good friends Keelin.

"Bienvenido a Casa de Parrilla - Maguire!" I say smiling at them.

"Savannah, you know I only took one Spanish class. Which I didn't do so hot in." Lane said.

"Welcome to the Parrilla-Maguire household." I say raising my eyebrows at him.

They laugh and I let them in.

"This is Jared." I say gesturing to my brown haired boyfriend.

"Ah. I'm glad Savannah got a guy!" Teyvion said high fiving Jared.

"Shut up Tey!" I yell blushing.

"Good luck!" Lane whispered to Jared.

Jared chuckled and I hit Lane.

"Do I need to kick you out?" I ask.

"Nope! My shirtless Monica Twin is here!" Teyvion yelled running to the back yard with Lane.

I give Joy and Keelin a hug and introduce them to Jared.

"You hurt Sav, I hurt you ten times worse." Joy said walking off laughing.

"Don't take her seriously." Keelin said with a laugh.

Jared laughed and turned to face me. I can tell he's feeling nervous.

"Hey don't worry," I say kissing his cheek. "They already love you."

"Sorry. I'm gonna admit, I'm a little jealous." He said ashamed.

"Hey look at me," I say lifting his chin so he can look at me. "You don't have to be jealous. I've known these guys for years, I could never like them. But I like you. I will always choose you."

He smiles and kisses my cheek. I hear yet another knock at the door and I open it to see friends I invited earlier today: Marisol, Brittany, Fatima, and Nashaly.

"Bienvenido a Casa de Parrilla - Maguire!"

"Savannah can roll her r's!" Marisol said.

"Haha yeah," I say letting them in. "Guys this is my boyfriend, Jared."

"You got a good one!" Marisol said to him.

The rest of them say hello and then we all walk outside. Team by Iggy Azalea began to play and Bryce and I looked at each other. We began to rap and we were fire.

"Baby I got me, baby I got me. Only friend I need, only friend I need." We sing.

After that song was over, I stand up on the table.

"HELLOOOOOO!" I scream over everyone.

"HELLOOO!" Bryce yells back.

"Well I know that Bryce is listening." I say with a laugh.

"Anyways, I have some rules! No food or drinks, besides water, in the pool! No diving either because we don't really want anyone breaking their head open and have to go to the emergency room! Also, the hot tub is off limits because thats where the adults are going to be hanging out while we party! Got it fam?!" I yell.

"We gotchu fam!" I hear people yell.

"Alright! I'm gonna put on a song that everyone knows, especially Ava, and we have to sing this one really loud!" I yell getting off the table.

Once again, Fergalicious comes on and I blast it.

"Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco!" We all yell.

I take off my shirt and shorts so that I'm left in my bathing suit. I set my glasses down on the table by the speakers and I see everyone jumping in.

"Jared let's jump in like a cute couple!" I yell laughing.

"Okay! We should get a picture." He said.

"Yes!" Jared hands me his Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge, which is the waterproof one, and I hand it to Jade who was the only one out of the water, due to the fact she was eating a hamburger.

Jared and I get ready to jump in, but first to see if Jade was ready.

"Ready!" She yelled from the other side of the pool.

I grab his hand and we run across the concrete, then jumping off of it. We hit the water with our hands still intertwined. We come up to the surface, smiles plastered on both of our faces.

"Man I hope that picture turned out good!" I yell over the music.

"Same." Jared yelled back.

"How did the picture turn out?" I yell to Jade as I swim to the other side of the pool.

As soon as both Jared and I made it over, Jade carefully handed me Jared's phone. I look at the picture and it was absolutely perfect.

"It's perfect!" I say smiling wide.

"I love it!" Jared says.

~

"Every day is pay day, swipe my card then I do the nay nay!" Fifth Harmony's BO$$ began to blast.

"YASSSS!" Bryce and I yell in unison.

The parties been pretty epic so far, besides the part when Jared thought it would've been funny to throw me into the pool.

"SAVANNAH!" I hear Lana yell.

"LANA!" I yell back as I walked over to the hot tub.

"Who's sleeping over tonight?" She asks me.

"Ava and Emily." I reply as I hear Bryce and Emily beginning to sing.

"Okay cool. Is Jared staying over?"

"You'd be fine with that?" I ask confused.

"Yes. I've known the kid since he was like ten. I trust him and I'm pretty sure Sean would kill him if he did anything." She says with a laugh.

"True. But I don't think he's staying over." I say.

"Alright!"

"Hey Bekah?" Colin asks me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"How about we have our first guitar lesson tomorrow?" He asks smiling.

"Dude that would be wicked! Thanks!" I reply smiling widely.

"No problem kiddo!" He said.

"Now you can go back to your party." Lana said laughing.

"Okay! Bye!" I say as I turn around and walk over to Jared.

"Hey baby." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey!" I say smiling at him.

"Savannah!" I hear Emily yell to me.

I pull away from Jared to see Emily speed walking towards me, trying not to slip and fall.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I need to talk to you." She said smiling.

"Jared!" I hear Robbie yell to him.

I gave her a look and she nodded smiling.

"You guys are da-" I yell before being cut off.

"Shut the fuck up, Maguire!" She said.

"Sorry," I say. "You guys are dating!"

"Not really. He just asked me out and I said yes!" She replies smiling wide.

"Yay! Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you!" I say pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks! Now we can go on double dates!" She says.

"Yup!" I say.

~

"Hey Jared I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say to him.

"Okay!" He said kissing my cheek.

I wrap the blue towel around my body and walk into the house, being immediately hit with cold air. I shiver at the sudden change in temperature and quickly walk through the house.

I walk upstairs and walk down the hall, deciding to use my own bathroom. I enter my room and drop my towel on the ground. I walk into my bathroom and turn on the light to reveal the white tile floor and dark blue colored walls.

I turn to look at myself in the mirror, suddenly feeling sad. My eyes scanned over my body, my mind picking out every single flaw. I make eye contact with myself in the mirror, causing tears to start streaming down my face.

I couldn't stop them, they just kept on coming. I quickly close the door and curl up in the corner, suddenly feeling vulnerable.

The tears started to come faster, and faster, and faster. Soon I was unable to breath. I felt the walls closing in on me and my throat closing up.

"Hey Savannah, is everything okay?" Lana says from the other side of the door.

I wasn't able to form words, I wasn't able to function properly actually. Lana opens the door and gasps once she sees my sobbing figure curled up in the corner.

Lana, who I'm guessing has had experience with panic attacks before, did everything you should do at a time like this. She assured me that I was safe with her and that I should calm down.

I feel like there's a million hands pressing down on me, all wanting to drag me in different directions. Heavy breaths turned into hyperventilating and once tear blurred eyes turned into what I could at least see as completely blind ones.

It took me about ten minutes to at least come to a stable position. Lana just sat there the entire time and rubbed my back, assuring me that everything was going to be okay. I couldn't have asked for anything more from her.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Lana asked as she took me into her arms.

"I don't know what happened but I just looked at myself in the mirror and suddenly felt so self conscious." I say as Lana kisses the top of my head.

"Savannah, all I want to say is that you are beautiful inside and out. It hurts me tremendously knowing that you feel this way about yourself, and Sean and I are going to help you out through everything." Lana says, wiping away my stray tears.

"Thank you." Is all I could manage to say before I felt another wave of tears coming.

This time, I tried my hardest to keep them down, which I successfully did. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes before deciding to head back down to the party. Lana helped me up and as soon as I stood up, I almost fell down and collided with the white tile ground.

Lana quickly grabs my arm and steadies my shaking figure.

"Lana, could you get Jared?" I ask as she sits me on the bed.

"Of course!" she said while heading to the door.

As soon as she left, I reach over to my night stand and grab Jared's plain black hoodie and throw it over my head. I tug at the sleeves and hold them over my hands, this being my anxiety reliever.

Not even two minutes later Jared comes running down the hallway and into my room.

"Oh Savannah." he said while walking over to my shaky, anxious figure.

Tears started to form in the rims of my eyes as Jared takes me into his arms. Breathing in his heavenly scent immediately made me feel safe and secure, which made me calm down.

"What's wrong?" He asked after a little bit.

"I just felt really insecure and I don't know. I just got really nervous and shaky so I just had a breakdown." I say trying my best to explain.

"Oh baby," he said rubbing my back. "You're perfect, don't let yourself or anyone think differently. Just because you might not think you have the best body, doesn't mean that your right. You're beautiful, amazing and a great person overall."

I look up at his face and smile widely at him. Tears of happiness began to fall from my once sad blue eyes as I wrap my arms around his torso.

"Thank you, Jared. You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for."

"And you're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for." he said as he kissed the top of my head.

~

The rest of the party went by smoothly. Jared didn't leave my side the entire time, which I didn't mind at all. He held my hand and gave me hugs when he got the opportunity to, which eased my anxiety.

It was now time to say goodbye to the guests which no offense, made me feel a little better. Being around a large group of people didn't help the panic that was still somewhat in my system.

As soon as everyone except Emily, Ava, and the cast left, we began to clean up. I mentally thank Jesus that I had very clean friends so it didn't take us long to clean.

I walk Jared to the door and he pulled me into a hug, causing me to practically melt into a puddle.

I just want to stay in his arms forever; if I could, I would never have another panic attack, another breakdown, or even have another tear shed.

"Call me if you need anything tonight. Also, I'm going to text you to make sure you're okay." he said moving a piece of semi wet hair out of my face.

"Thank you so much, Jared. That means the world to me." I say kissing his cheek.

"No problem baby." he said pulling me into one last hug.

We pull apart, leaving me cold. He kisses my forehead before leaving the house, us exchanging goodbyes.

"AHH THAT WAS ADORABLE!" I hear Emily yell from behind me.

"Shut up!" I groan.

"Oh my God that was so cute!" Ava said.

"You guys suck." I say rolling my eyes smiling.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.2K 163 23
Lily is a foster child from London. She loves everything Lana Parrilla, and she loves the series Once upon a time. She looks up to Emma, as she belie...
26.9K 778 41
Emilee is a 17 year old girl who has been in a few movies thanks to her aunt. While at a premier for a movie she meets a man that's makes an offer fo...
35.9K 1.8K 21
This is an AU about Outlawqueen. Regina is a hardworking Child Psychologist who has her finger in everything happening in the small town she calls ho...
39.1K 1.1K 47
"I told you to stay away from her" Regina said in a low and angry voice while she was healing the wounds on Taylor's face with her magic, as her hand...