A Girl.. (Just got bored)

By EmoxJade

This is what I wrote to a certain someone.. It means a lot to me, I hope it does her too.! More

This Girl

0 0 0
By EmoxJade

There is this girl, she means the world to me. I see her.. And my heart skips a beat, even when I'm sad, even when I'm mad, she is always there for me. I'm proud to say that I love her, I'm glad to call her mine. We may have our ups and downs, but I love her all the time. I don't know what I would do without her. She makes me happy when I am sad and.. Love Is Love, no matter what the gender is. Be proud to love who you love, and be proud of who you are. Because you only have.. One Life.. So use it wisely, make sure you make the right choices and always love yourself even if you fell u don't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
165K 3.7K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...