Forced Into your Heart

By wonderfulrose1015

JACOB BLACK had changed into a bad person. He forced Bella Swan to love him, torn her love and her apart. BEL... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 17

508 18 0
By wonderfulrose1015

Jacob Black was standing on the door way. 

Behind him was Carlisle. "Excuse me, Jacob." He said. 

Jacob moved from his way. 

"Bella, sweetie." Jacob sighed. "I am so sorry." 

I stared at him. I hate him. He had hurt me and ripped the pieces from me. He had broke me and Edward apart. He torn my heart apart. My pieces are falling apart. They can be never healed. Unless I am with Edward. 

Edward. My Edward. Oh Edward! How I can explain him?! If I did Jacob will kill him. And I will never be healed for forever. Forever. 

"You..." I whispered. As I speak, I stared at Edward. I just couldn't take my eyes off him. "You are forgiven, Jacob."

"I love you.Say this is you love me." I skipped a beat. I knew he was doing this to hurt me. I was still staring at Edward. He was confused. 

Then I said something that is very painful words. Something that killed Edward's heart. His soul. His hope.

"I love you too, Jacob."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...